Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Door to the Wastes

Alvara (played by AmongstTheStars)

Alvaras eyes widened...he knew we were coming. She exhaled a very ragged breath, clearly uneasy. Erebus told him to leave it here...for her. For her to remember him by. She looked down, trying to process everything. As he leaned closer to her she looked at him. Looked at him dead in the eye as he spoke. “Clearly someone doesn’t know Erebus well enough” she stated, rising to her feet. “If you truly knew him, you would know that he was never afraid of anything” she looked at him with a blank expression. “Especially of me changing, I’ve always been this way” She paused “ever since I became a warrior”. “He was dead long before I started to kill for in a way...for fun. So how exactly would you know he wanted me to have this bow? Or know of him being afraid of me changing?hm..” She have him a deathly stare. “Who are you” she repeated Williams question after ‘Erebus’ had already answered.
Tenaarad (played by Gambit) Topic Starter

"You see, Alvara, Spirits linger, watching for a while before they disappear. Also I showed him what you would become and he was one of the most fearful people I've ever known, he just hid it well. He felt that it would scare you to know and he didn't want to hurt you." Erebus stands with Alvara. "You want to see the real me? OK." Erebus begins to shrink to a diminutive 5'0'', his brown hair shifts into a ruffle of black feathers, the storm blue ranger armor becomes a brown cloak, and lastly his eyes changes to pitch black orbs with luminous gold irises. He extends a small taloned hand to Alvara with a smile "pleasure to meet you, I'm Cyrus Duvont."
William (played by Treel)

"what did you do with the girl?" William stands as Viker turns into a bastard sword.

Cyrus looks at William. "She's gone. Like, gone, gone."
Dulirn (played by Juls)

((I simply can't keep up with this post rate. I will have to withdraw.))

“You’re wrong you bastard!” She yelled to him as he stated that Erebus was a fearful man. He was never fearful and he never hid anything from her. Never...Alvara looked at ‘Erebus’ as he began to change forms once more. His hair turned to a ruffle of black feathers. Erebus’ armor turned to a brown cloak and his eyes were pitch black with gold irises. She looked at him in shock as he extended his hand. “Pleasure” She stated while crossing her arms, showing she wouldn’t shake hands with him. He knew too much about her for even her comfort. The only man who truly knew this much about her was Erebus and one other person...but he was not to be spoken of.

Alvara looked at William as he spoke, realizing that actually was a good question. Where was the girl?

Dulirn wrote:

((Crap, sorry we'll slow down. Please don't go, Dulirns Awesome!!!))

Dulirn wrote:

((No, please don’t go. We will slow down, please don’t leave))
Dulirn (played by Juls)

During this exchange, the wizard had backed away from the others, exploring the edges of the forested room, using his time with the true site to look for another exit...

Dulirn, as you walk around you take in the scenery. You find a small stream seemingly from outside coming from hole in the far wall. you even realize there's birds down here though with the true sight you can tell they're illusory. As you look around you find no other exit, however the door Tovin broke down to get in is somehow now completely intact and pouring out magic.

Cyrus sits with a minor huff and gestures to the empty chair next to him, Like shifting fog the girl is back, bit is no longer a ghostly apparition. She looks directly a William as she starts to sob. "Please, don't let him hurt me!" "Ah yes, that's going to get tiresome quick, lets fix that shall we?" He waves his hand over Vinnia and she begins to change. Her long red hair becomes a short, cute bob of black feathers that partly covers her left eye. Her red robes change to a white frilly dress with pink accents, and her eyes shift to that of Cyrus's. "Would you like some tea? Uhh... Silvia." "Yes daddy! She sits there kicking her legs back and forth happily smiling at William. "Mister William, I like your horns, there pretty." Meanwhile Cyrus pours her a cup of tea. Handing her the cup he also grabs one of the tarts. "Would you like one Silvia?" "Yes please!" She takes a bite of the tart. "Mmm... These are yummy! I see why you like them Miss Alvara." She suddenly notices Viker. "Kitty!" "Hold on little lady, manners." She looks down and blushes. "Mister William, can I pet your kitty? he's so fuzzy."

((minor screw up, disregard this.))
Dulirn (played by Juls)

Tovin wrote:
Dulirn, as you walk around you take in the scenery. You find a small stream seemingly from outside coming from hole in the far wall. you even realize there's birds down here though with the true sight you can tell they're illusory. As you look around you find no other exit, however the door Tovin broke down to get in is somehow now completely intact and pouring out magic.

((Is the door open or closed?))

Dulirn wrote:
Tovin wrote:

((Is the door open or closed?))

((Closed but now the knocker is on this side of the door.))

((What should we disregard?))

William wrote:
((What should we disregard?))

((Treel, the post that says disregard, disregard that if you post a box bubble thing you can't go back and remove it so it you put something there you have to have something there so I put disregard This post not the one above it.))

Alvara looked at Cyrus, “leave her be!”. She shot William a look of concern then looked back at Cyrus. He needed to leave the poor girl alone. Alvara was in that spot when she was younger...being forced to do what she didn’t want to do. She sighed then looked all around, trying to locate Dulirns position. Where was he? He was most likely just exploring for the moment while her, William and Cyrus talked. Alvara sat back down...thinking.

"change her back to the way she was and when you do don't dare do another thing to her." William lifts his blade towards cyrus "or i will end you."
Dulirn (played by Juls)

The wizard pondered the magic pouring from the door. There were no other exits. It must lead somewhere new, he decided. Like a magical elevator through the tower.

But it would be best no to leave his hired blades behind... particularly if there was something dangerous on the other side. That's what he'd hired them for, of course.

He moved back toward the tea party, brows raising in surprise at the new look of "Sezrekan" and his little puppet girl. He considered his new staff... the ghost girl had insisted he take it. But William's voice broke his musing before he did anything rash and he waited, at least a moment, to see if she was changed back.

(FYI... he's planning to attack once that's resolved, probably either way, unless something very unexpected happens here)

Cyrus sighs and snaps his fingers, The world around you turns into a somber grey as things begin to slow down to a complete stop. Everything is static even you can't move, the only ones able to is Cyrus and Silvia. "Daddy whats happening?" "Don't worry dear, I'll put it back to normal in a bit, enjoy your tea." "OK." Cyrus grips the tip of Williams blade. with a single touch the blade transforms into a mass of butterflies. He stares down William. "First of all threatening me is a vary, vary bad idea." He leans back and spreads out his arms. "Second you don't seem to fully grasp my abilities. You see, what I do is not magic, in a way it's 100% natural. This isn't some crazy rare magic, i'm altering reality as I see fit." Cyrus gestures to Silvia as she sips her tea. "I didn't posses some little girl, I changed reality so she could have a second chance. Rather than having to be bound here with her father corpse waiting for the magic to deplete from the tower so she can finally die, By the what that's exactly what's going to happen when Dulirn takes the peril. Instead she now can live her life out side of this place, see the world, become what she wants to be." Silvia looks at Cyrus shocked. "They want me to die?" "No sweetie, they're just confused, they would never want to harm you."

Silvia looks around at the grey sky and plant life. "I'm scared, can we go back to normal?" "Of coarse sweetie." He then snaps his fingers and the world starts up again,the color comes back as vivid as it once was and you are able to move. Cyris stands. "If you really want i'll let you try to kill me id that would make you feel better."

after this terrifying display of power William sits back down as the mass of butterflies turns back into a crow and rests on my shoulder. "i am willing to listen now, So you alter reality? What about the girl did you not alter her into a completely different person?" William now shocked into a state of calm begins listening and being filled with all kinds of questions. "if your not toying with us what is it that you want?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Door to the Wastes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus