Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

I nod back, impressed at the young woman's ability to handle such a talent-driven weapon. I gripped the door handle and quickly opened it halfway to prevent it from croaking and held tightly onto my sledgehammer, ready for anything that might come through.
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

A walker growled and lunged at her.

I swung the hammer upwards, hitting the walker just under the chin and plowing the front of it's face off, it falling to the ground. The force and weight pulled me back a step but I kept my balance. I huffed slightly at the effort stopped the door from closing again before signalling with a nod to head in.

I nod at the impressive hit and we begin making our way into the building.

I followed close behind her since she knew the place better than I did, though I tried to memorize the hallways and where they lead for when we cleared the place completely.

I kicked open a door. I knew there were 2 walkers. I cut both of their heads off. I sighed. “This is most likely gonna be where you or I sleep. There’s another room down the hallways as well.”

"I call dibs on the room with the most walkers in it when we get there." I smiled at the woman cheekily.

I laugh and says “want help with them orrr?”

"Nah- got this dove. I'ma big girl." I play with my jean pocket and slightly tilt my head to the side before standing straight and looking around the room properly. "Think there's still working water pipes in this joint?"

“Worth a try.. if not, I can connect the pipes again and I can find a filter.. but the crowdiest room is the cafeteria... about 10..”

"Where art thou cafeteria?" I smirked at the woman calmly.

I laugh, feeling more and more at ease with this woman. “Follow me.” I make my way through the halls, and we soon end up at the cafeteria. I can hear the groaning and moaning sounds of the walkers behind the double doors. “After you.”

I saw four huddle in an almost group formation and, swinging along with the hammer, used my full weight to throw the spinning sledgehammer into the group- killing the front two and bringing one to floor unable to walk and the other just fallen but able to stand. Another walker came within arm length before I took out my switch blade, I placed it on its forehead before pressing the button to release the sharp blade as the walker fell dead. I twirled it as I made my way towards another, blood pounding in my ears.

I unsheathed my katana, a bit cautious as to if she’d be able to get the rest. I watched for a bit more, just to make sure.

I ducked under the arms of the walker and went for the second one; slicing at it's chest and pushing away it's clawing hands. Once I heard the other turn around and come decently close I grabbed the second one's collar, nervous sweat trickling down my back, and collided them together. I quickly stabbed my switch blade into the base of the neck and pulled it upwards causing the head to almost split as it toppled to the ground. The other one tripped on first body and landed on me- face too close for comfort around my arm and stomach. I heard my heart drum loudly and felt myself panic. Hitting and squirming wildly, I tried to free myself from it's body weight.

As I watched her fight.. well not necessarily right, but immediately kill almost all of them, I became very alert when one fell onto her. I gripped my katana and as I came to the conclusion that she was clearly struggling, I carefully, but quickly sliced its head off. I then slowly kicked the body off of her, a grin clearly showing on my face. “I thought you didn’t need my help.” I mocked as I lended her a hand to help her stand up.

"The walker was jealous that you weren't joinin' in on the fun." I hid my pout and grabbed the young woman's hand to help me up. Once on my feet and turned to get back my switch blade and look on the oncoming two last walkers. "I get one, you get the other?"

I laughed a little. “Yeah.” I nod and roll my eyes jokingly. I then nod at what she said and I started heading toward the zombie to the right, closest to me. I easily sliced through its skull. I then look the woman.

I walked coolly up to the left walker until just about arms length. "Sike!" , I side dodged the walker and went to pick up my sledgehammer just a few feet from where the last infected stood. I gave it a quick small swing at the air before doing an uppercut into the walker's shoulder and bringing it down again on it's bent neck.

I nodded and smiled. “The next room is another room to stay in.” I yawned. “It’s getting late anyways..” From the barred windows, there was only a little light shining through.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus