Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

"Lady picks first bed." I did a bowing gesture to the young woman after squinting at the blaring sun rays streaming from the windows.
Shawn casanova (played by Kaizasuno)

((Would you guys mind if I join?))

((I don't mind :3 Though wait for Woods to come back ^-^))

((Ok))
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

((I don’t mind at all, maybe you can be somewhere in the building. Maybe so that you can join quicker?))

I smile and I picked a bed, closest to the door. I set my stuff on the bed and I took my katana sheath off my back. I leaned it on the wall and I slowly stretched. “Tomorrow I want to scavenge the rest of the buildings. There are still walkers in this building, but they’re closed off and can’t get into this section. We can clear them out after breakfast, then on to the other buildings.” I sit on my bed and I look at the woman. “Oh.. I never got your name..”

While resting in one of the higher rooms, I take a controller and a drone out from my bag, and fly around the inside of the building. "Seems clea-." I catch a silloute in the corner of the camera, and fly back to a room seeing a woman.
"Hmm, this appears to be a level below me."
I fly the drone in and turn on the speaker.
"Hello ladies."

As I hear the buzzing of something, I stand up. I look around and see a drone. I squint a little as I grab my katana. I swung at the drone, planning on completely damaging it. I was unhappy with the unknown presence.

"Woah- talking ghosts..." I looked around for the source of the voice. "At least we're proper ladies- this is the most respect I've ever gotten." I try to hide my confusion with some dry humor.

I react before the blade could hit the frame, but it does end up chopping off a rotor.
"Hiya, being a ghost, now that would be amazing as hell."
I hop up, holding onto the controller, and walk out of my room and head to the stairs.
"So.... I'm coming down, please dont shoot me....or cut me."

I keep my katana in my hand, still not trusting the situation. I’m don’t trust people very easily and I barely talk if I don’t trust them.. I’ve never seen anyone here before so why was there someone here now. I stay close to the wall, keeping s distant between the door and I.

"Ok, I can see you still on guard, but I promise I'm not dangerous, I'm just your friendly disembodied voice."
I walk some more and finally find the stairs, but end up tripping and falling down them....all the way, creating a pretty loud noise.
"F@#$K, that hurt." could be heard from my drone. I pick myself back up and start walking in the direction that my drone went before.

I backed away a little more, and I tapped my foot, waiting for the unwelcome visitor to appear through the doorway.

I walk up to the room I believe is my destination, grabbing the handle of my gun and peek my head in.
"Peek-a-boon."

I don’t move a muscle as I look at the man. I keep my hand on my katana handle as I stay silent. I take a side wards glance at my things, making sure they were in arms length. Then I look back at the man.

I move more into view , staying in the door way.
"So... nice sword, where'd you get it?"

I move it behind me and I tilt my head. Why was he being friendly? Am I the only person that thinks all humanity is doomed? I sighed and sat down on the bed, deciding that he won’t be a problem. “Got it from a random house.” I sheathed the sword and I eyed where his hand is. I nodded toward his hand, hoping he’d take it off the gun. I absolutely despised them.. they were the one thing I was scared of..

((Due to lousy internet I couldn't response- It's back for a while though))

"Hello voice. Glad to hear AND see you finally." I smiled at him a bit. I didn't trust him too much, but when you're friendly to someone, they either return the curtsy or they get guilt tripped and do it anyways.

((It’s fine. :)))

I looked at Ember, then I looked at the man, still a bit confused. But I went on my way anyways. I got a blanket from out of my backpack and I laid it in the bed.

I looked at Skylar getting ready to sleep or something of the like and gave her a look. "We're not going to question him at all?" , I glanced at the man before giving him an upward nod of my head. "What's your name ghost?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus