Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Amirah (played by MordosKull)

^ "Drinking a lot."

< "A poor display for a monk, but the path of enlightenment is different for all, and this helps me stay focused.. at least that is what I tell myself."

V "And how do you seek enlightenment?"
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

^ "Through the toil of pain and war. Being strong is the truest form of enlightenment, and the most simplest."

< "I am a paragon of strength, I am the God of Wars, I understand better than all what the world truly needs. For when a time when the weak is celebrated, when a time indolence flourish, we all become docile starved off conflict. All worlds are tested, and all worlds die in the comfort of their decadence; I simply aim to save this world from itself".

V "You look as if you disagreed, express your foolishness. Should the world be at peace? Devoid of conflict, none to make us stronger?"
^ "For one I don't believe in gods--I don't know what you are, but that's not it."

< "I believe both peace and war have their place--the ability to cooperate toward common interests is humanity's greatest strength, but I do not deny the drive to compete also drives us to greater heights. But it doesn't have to always be war--if humanity was constantly at war it would be driven to extinction."

V "You look like you have some thoughts on this too."
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

^"I'm sick of war. I've spent my whole life in war. I'm spending my life in war. I'm an old man now, I just want a break in my last years. But humanity needs struggle in order to survive as well. People need threats, contentment leads to complacency. I'm torn. Mankind needs war. I just want a quiet place to die."
< "I'm guessing most of you guys haven't had it as hard as I have."
V "Do you think you're a lucky, talented, or particularly blessed person?"
^ "I might be able to find you a nice, quiet position in my father's palace guard, if you're interested. People rarely make trouble in the capital of the Arcanian Empire, much l4ess the heart of the capital itself."

< "As you might have guessed from the job offer, I am a prince, so yes, I consider myself fortunate, for the most part. Our line is all blessed with powerful magical gifts, too, so...the short and simple answer to your question is...yes."

V Turning to the next person, he offered a polite smile. "I bet you have an interesting tale to tell."
^ ''I wish , my story is so cliche you might as well call me the most cliche person ever , but you're not in my shoes where i basically run around a whole entire city trying to complete my 'father's ' stupid requests. Never mind that the only nice thing i get to do is travel , travel around with a group of friends which are a better family then what i have now.I mean my step - mother is nice , i have a few good siblings but my father , he's not even family to me as i said before at least i get something good out of something bad..''

<I am a totally normal person

v ''This should be a interesting question for you , if you could go back in time to reverse one event you regret the most what would it be and why?
Nemesis (played by Meme_Knight)

^ Me? Well, I am a cat girl, and I was teased about it, so probably I would go back and never show my best friend my ears and tail so that she wouldn't gossip to the school. I was homeschooled until I found a high school with other people with powers!

< I am always on the hunt for new ships!

V Ooooooo I have a good one! Would you rather......
Watch the same TV series for the rest of your life? or........ Eat the same meal for the rest of your life?!
Vee (played by Alien_Princess)

^ "I not sure with a TV, but I can eat the same bug forever!" Vee said slowly and cautiously. The wings sprouting from the flowers the vae hid underneath twitched a little as Vee giggled a little inwardly.

<"But then if there is only water I can be, still."

V four of the vae took flight from their chest and the small creatures flew towards the next person walking up. Vee, too, was approaching ready to make greeting, but certainly the tiny fairyesque vae would reach them first. "Hey! What do you people eat?"
Shen Akiato (played by Lanx12)

^ "Well whatever the Inn's Special is. Could be roasted Chicken or meat pie." Running his hand through his hair a bit as he looked at the tint thing who asked him the question

<"I have a secret that only my loyal friends know about."

V Looking down he smirked. "Ever had some interesting adventures?"
Vol'nza Space Station (played by Alien_Princess)

^ "Everyday on this station is an adventure," the purple eyed commander stated with a sigh, "Aliens are so strange, particularly the energess."

< "Oora, something approaches," a teal eyed female by a console in the center of the room shouted. The commander made haste to view the display, unsure of the makeup of the approaching ship.

V Looking up, she spotted the next person nearby, "You there, can you identify this ship approaching?
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

^ "Looks loik one o' 'em zoggin' 'umie flyas!"

< "LETZ SMASH IT LADZ!"

V "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!"
Xandra Denki (played by Meme_Knight)

^ Not sure what, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!" means but... "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!" back at ya!

< "I'm new to UA. Can you show me around?"

V "Think you'll like this one. If you could have any Quirk, or superpower, you wanted, what would it be?"
Ben (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

^ "The power to ignore annoying people."
< "Ain't this a bit weird, talking to myself."
V "What type of accent do you want to have? I have my British/Scottish combo."
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

^"Dunno, my voice sounds like sandpaper on a chalkboard. I don't care."
<"Honestly, I'm not really sure what I'm doing, talking to you people."
V: "Do you think life has a purpose?"
^ "Of course life has a purpose," she said staring at them with wide, incredulous eyes. "My people discovered the meaning to life long ago."

<"Although it certainly won't apply to another race, but I am sure this is a unique definition to each race, really,"

V "Tell me something..." she half interrupted herself, looking at the approaching alien, she decided to change throw subject, but hit completely, "....something about your Goddess."
Warrior of Light (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Cosmos is the Goddess of Harmony, and she, alongside Chaos, fights in an everlasting cycle of war with ten warriors.

< “Alas, I will serve the Goddess Cosmos to the end of my days.

V “Is devotion really such a bad thing?” The young warrior spoke his question absently...Maybe he was conflicted...?
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

^"It depends on what you're devoted too...Mine is my daughter."

< "I lost my wife...I'm not going to lose my daughter..."

v "Did you think your life could be different?"
Korra (played by MordosKull)

^ Heh, nope! I'm stuck doing what I do best, for better or for worse.

< I'm the best at what I do, and what I do is.. conflict resolution! It's kinna nice actually.

v And pray tell what is your purpose?
Glo (played by Alien_Princess)

^ "Our purpose," Zillyzra began angrily, staring intensely at Korra, "Our purpose is to show the universe who we are."

<"We have been in hiding for too long," Lynova said softly, turning to look at Varsynte.
"Too long....and now no one has ever heard the name Lumni," She replied sadly, returning the gaze Lynova offered her.

V "But that is about to change," Glo stated boldly, rising to his feet and walking towards the next person in line, "Tell me, what would you do in our position? Stay safely hidden away from the rest of the galaxy, or risk your enitre races safety and well being to get your planet back?"
Marcus DeSanta (played by Lanx12)

^ His eyebrow raised up as he dried a coffee cup. "Honestly I don't know. I'm just a simple guy who runs a cafe."

< "You know I never thought I would amount to anything...Now look at me.."

V "The big question here..." Smirking as he leaned on his display counter. "Cheesecake or Pie?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus