Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Solaire Of Astora (played by turntechGodhead)

^ ''Wow , congratulations sir , and I may have several ideas you could work from, like maybe take her to the place you first met ..have a dinner there or maybe even a romantic dinner date on a balcony near the moonlight , romantic, right? Or If you prefer take her somewhere fun like...the beach? didn't think that much threw when I looked at the question.. But hopefully you might get an idea somewhere from there!''

< ''My Name is Solaire and I seek to find my very own sun!''

v ''Ok, for you this question is what i always i ask myself the most , Mostly on my journeys but anyways what have you always wanted in life? What do you search for? What makes you search for that very thing?"
^ "A bit weird. However, cool."
< "I need to meet Vei soon. I'm going to be late if I take more time than I need."
v "Do you play violin or dance?" He asks excitedly, but he walks off to another place before he could hear the answer.
Bianca gossard (played anonymously)

^ "i, indeed, do play the piano. I was taught as a young girl."
> "maybe i should start playing again. it's been quite some time."
V "do you have a favourite song, my dear?"
^ "Why yes, Master of Puppets by Metallica." (My favorite song.)
< "I shouldn't have made that bet with Vei..."
v "What are you craving? I'm craving kielbasa." (My favorite food.)

^ "Nothing of now as in terms of food but.."

<. …..

v ''I want a genuine answer and I will ask this again..what have you always wanted in life? What do you search for? What makes you search for that very thing?"
^ She sighs. "I want to make things return to how it used to be. I've searched for that one thing, that one answer... but it never comes. I... I just have forgotten my true name over these millennia and I want to remember, to get back home. To that one place. Even Ernwich won't do. I crave to find the answer..."
< "I really messed up this time."
v "Same question. What have you always wanted in life? What do you search for? What makes you search for that very thing?"

^ ''Ill answer it for you since you used my question , I search for my very own sun, it gets so dark here where I am , its so hard to find one. I search for it because I always wanted a light of my own , it gets so dark , where there's no light around.."

< …………..

v "Ran out of questions to ask , so..i'll ask this one What do you wish for in life?"
^ "A reason to live."
< "What am I exactly?"
v "What are you?"
Glo (played by Alien_Princess)

^ "It saddens me, and yet does not surprise me you wouldn't know this....but I am Lumni," Glo stated calmly.

< "At least this one did not call us Voldarian," Zillyzra said, looking towards her husband, "A mistake which is becoming truly frustrating." As she finished, she turned to glare slightly at Lazari.

V "Their time will soon come to an end, and you," Glo stated pointing at the next person approaching, "....you, are going to help us overthrow that Empire, right?"
Ben (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

^ He chuckled slightly, his deep green eyes being almost luminescent. "Sure, being evil is fun sometimes." Ben ruffled up his black hair while looking down, highlighting the light grey streaks in it. When he looked back up, his left eye was a deep magenta, and his right eye a deep red which contrasted his dark brown skin. Then, he just laughed.
< "I just really need to take that medicine Vei put me on. Eh, don't feel like it." Ben smiled sadistically.
v "How many times have you died? Laz has died countless time, but originally 2. Vei hasn't, too young to know the hazards." He finally popped that pill that was in his pocket, his eyes swirling back to that dark green.
^ "Once."

< It's a long story...

V "Is there anything you regret most? Like not being able to save someone?"
^ "Many times. I wasn't able to save the one I love, the gods, my family."
< "I shouldn't really be here."
v "Same question. What do you regret most?"
Tiger's Eye (played by Meme_Knight)

^Me? It was making a deal with Orange Diamond in the first place. Do not trust any shiny Cheetos. Take it from me.

<Though I am a tiger, swimming does not sound too appealing at the moment.

V Have you ever had a time where your best friend, spouse, etc. betrayed you?
^ "Why yes, in fact. I was almost killed once by my boyfriend after discovering he'd been cheating on me. I had amnesia after 2 years of being missing, so I don't remember much before then. What transpired is too sad for some people to comprehend so I'll just leave it out."
< "I really need to meet up with Mint to talk to her about... that..."
v "What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "Eh, fought a war."

< ...I've got nothing.

V "So how would you describe me, on the first time meetin' me, huh? I mean..."
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

^"Hot as hell. Y'wanna have a lil' fun or uh...?"

<"Oh. Hol' up, man. No strings. I ain't got time t' deal wit' all that romancin' Bully-S. I got two honeys on m' arm anyway, so uh... Ye. Don' need anymore, y'feel me?"

v"Anyway... Y'wanna see me wres'le a dragon?"
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "Not really, but you can wrestle on top of me, in bed~" Akumi winks. What can you say? That's Akumi for you...

< Yeah, Akumi is kind of a slut, but... "Hey!"

V She pouts at her own writer's comment. "...Please teach that writer 'o mine a lesson!"
Nemesis (played by Meme_Knight)

^"Okay, what subject? I'm really good at history."

< "What do you mean I'm being literal? I am who I am." She shrugged slightly.

V"I will never be as popular as anyone else. Any tips-OMG LOOK A SQUIRREL!" Nemesis chases after the squirrel.
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

^ "Bah! Grrr! Being popular is overrated."

< "Why be popular when you could use your anonymity to sneak up to someone and stab 'em unexpectedly? Grrrr."

V "Am I right, or am I right?? Grrrr!"
Warrior of Light (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Of course...It sounds...easier.”

< “...But I’m just a Warrior of Light. What do I know?”

V “What is your goal in life?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus