Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Merrin and Ryuuji (played anonymously)

^"My goal in life? Nnn... I just want to help everyone."

<"Most people think I'm naïve for having that sort of dream, but... Mm... That's all I want. I do just want to help everyone."

V"...Oh! Uh... Has anyone called a dream of yours 'naïve' before?"
^ "Yes... right before the whip tore into my skin."

< "No one will order me around like I am a mindless tool ever again."

V "Have you ever felt like you haven't been in control?"
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "...Only when I was young."

< She shrugged. It wasn't her place to tell a story.

V "...What do you hide most about yourself, regardless of it being physical or mental, or...whatever?"
Error (played by Ayden)

^ "Most of my life"

< "Nothing to tell"

V "why do you fight?"
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

^ Waddaya mean, why?? Grrrr. I don't need a reason!!

< GRAAAAAAH!!

V Hey, what's up? Grrrrr
Aelle (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Nothing much...Sir.”

< She stands still in cold silence.

V “...I do not have much to say. Is this a bad thing?”
Aaron (played by Ayden)

^ No not at all

< Uh I don't know any stories and my life is mostly playing video games

V how do I know if I have an internet addiction?
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

^ "The fact that you're even wondering about it should tell you something. Anything over 2 hours is damaging to your health."

< "The suggestion I could properly summarize myself in a few sentences is insulting. I'm not bothering, my personality speaks for itself."

V "What do you think the purpose of insecurities are, evolutionarily speaking?"
^ "To make sure that we don't **** anything else up more than we already have."
< "Oh fudge! I have a violin lesson with Vei I need to be at in 5 minutes!"
v "Do you play any instruments?"
Kristoph Gavin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ Kristoph adjusts his glasses, before "glaring" at the asker. "I apolgize, but I do not."

< "That is what my brother, Klavier, does. He plays guitar."

V Kristoph turns to the next person in line, clearly hiding something in his demeanor. "Tell me...How should a man such as myself strive for only the best?"
^"Easy, you should find a powerful wife who would be willing to keep you. That's all any man can hope for on my planet."

<"of course I'm not on my planet anymore."

V "What do you think of medicine? Mind medicine I mean. Some say it does not work, others swear it does."
Jill (played by Roxy_FNAF)

^ "I honestly don't care."

< "I'm emotionless and I don't care. From what I've seen emotions only cause that's why I only pretend."

V "What would you want in a significant partner? Other than emotions?"
^ "It would be wonderful if I could find someone I could profit with....no matter how we decided to do it"

< "Of course finding someone in my own race with these ideals has proved challenging....to say the least. Sometimes I think I need to broaden my horizons....before it's too late."

V "What of you? Would you take a mate outside of your own race? Do you think that would even work? Biologically I mean...."
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

^ “I suppose I would, the heart wants what it wants and there’s no stopping it. I’m not sure if it would work biologically but I’d do all I can to be with the person I love.”

< “Of course, I’ve only been in love once in my life and never had a partner, so what do I even know about mating?”

v “Have you ever been in love?”
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

^ "Yes, I've had numerous love interests before."

< "Though I might be brave in combat, unfortunately I'm not so brave when it comes to romance."

V "What would you do in the name of love?"
Aelle (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “...Nothing. I am not made to love, I am made to serve.”

< Aelle remains silent. She had nothing to hide about herself. But then she turns and says something out of place...

V “...Would you free me from this hell? Keep me as the damsel or even just hush my forever beating heart?”
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

^ Well, there's an obvious cry for help if I've ever seen any, grrr.

< Alright, let's go save us some damsels in distress! They ain't gonna rescue themselves ya know? Grrr.

v Hey, you coming or what? This ain't a one man show, grrr.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

^"My apologies, but I have to decline your, um... 'request.'"

<"The only damsel I wish to see is no longer here. 'The heart wants what the heart wants,' after all."

V"So tell me, what is your heart's desire?"
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

^ "I wish to revive my little sister.. I want to feel her warmth again, I no longer wish to be alone."

< "My sister is the whole reason I'm traveling now."

V "What would you do to see your loved ones again?"
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

^ "Anything, I'd kill if it meant that I'd get a chance to see them again and say goodbye decently, much more if it meant I got to stay with them for the rest of my life..."

< "Sadly enough, going home or having my loved ones around again isn't an option and it never will be... Too much has happened, I can't go home and I can't contact them. I'll most likely never see them again. I still miss them every day though, it's heartbreaking."

v "Who do you miss the most?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus