Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Creatia (played by Lucretire)

^"Cheesecake! No wait, p-pie!" The tall witch chirped before furrowing her brow as she reconsidered her decision once again, "No, wait, uh... U-um... Can I, can I just maybe have b-b-both p-please, Mister?"

<Though I'm not sure if I should take off my hat here... Maybe I'm better off not letting everyone know that I'm not even from this planet? Yeah, that's probably for the best.

V"Um, so uh..." The potion user stammered to the next person, "S-since we're t-talking about, about sweets and, and stuff... D-do you like them too, or uh...?"
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

^ I love sweets!

< Red, delicious, sugary, crimson, BLO-- I mean -- CANDY!

V CANDY! CANDY! CANDY! I hope you have LOTS OF CANDY!!!
Reader (played anonymously)

^"They say, asking the Narrator them self if they have sweets. Fool! I read, I do not eat! Words are not equivalent to sugar!"

<"I am The Narrator. Your Narrator, their Narrator, everybody's Narrator. The voice and or voices which play in your head when you read something. Yes, that one."

V"How do you feel about having the entirety of your life, including all of your blunders, read aloud by someone for others to enjoy? Because uh... hmm. What's a nice way to put thi- YOU. ARE. NOT. REAL!"
^ "For so long that is just how I have felt, no longer a real person, only the husk of what once was...now floating through space on the hopes to find what will make me whole once more."

< "The narration of my life," Siira snickered sarcastically, "It sounds like the prelude to my impending execution."

V "What is it you would do to avoid your own execution?"
Pint (played anonymously) Topic Starter

^ Kill the bloody wankers first, that's what.

< Worked like a charm before, anyhow.

V Bet this bloke wouldn't even need a reason to shank a tosser.
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “...What kind of assumption is that? I give everyone a chance.”

< Freyja shook her head, sighing. That was a terrible thing to think, though it was understandable, at best.

V “Hmm. Are mistakes truly the best teacher, or is the teacher the best teacher?”
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

^ You wot???

< Every git knowz that tha besta teacha iz eitha a roit propa scrap or yer boss! An any propa nob teachaz iz boyz wiff kickz to tha ead, which countz as scrapz!

V Ya got that?! Or iz you gonna be a zoggin umie about it??
Lyra (played by Meme_Knight)

^Geez, don't have have to be so pushy...
>How did a housemaid like me turn out as a warrior?
V Oh, hey there! I've been going through a lot, and I wanted to know.....what is the answer to it all? It'd be really useful, and I-

Lyra started to tear up, remembering her rough past.
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

^ Err...

< Xepil stood around awkwardly looking from side to side

V Hey! Grrrr, look at this odd thingy over here, grrrr!
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

^"Boy, don't try t' change th' subject! Answer th' gotdamn question!"

<"But uh... I don't think anyone can handle a cryin' chica-chica, y'know what I'm sayin'? Best I can do is tell 'er t' suck it up, but uh... That's Cre's job t' take care o' this kinda thin', not mine, y'know what I mean?"

V"Hey. Ya gotta cig on ya, I really need t' smoke right now, man."
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

^ “yeah I got some.” He said offering the girl one of his cigs before taking a drag off his own lit one.

< “you know I should quit these things but well...gotta die from something right?”

V “ya looking for help with anything mechanical? I’m rather good at fixing anything that is mechanical.” He grinned twirling a wrench in his hand.
Camryn Davenport (played by asherb92)

^ Good with mechanics? I bet you have a motorcycle, huh?
> I love motorcycles. Anything that's fast and dangerous... *sigh*
V Do you know where I could find something to get my blood pumping?
H - F (played by Draken901)

^ "Now that depends. Ye lookin' to stuff a steam pump into yerr heart or are you lookin' for some thrills?" The faint sound of a "ba-dum, tss" can be heard in the distance.

< "Kinda reminds me of that one time I met this vampire who wanted to have blood again, so they injected some into her arteries. We later found out that she drunk herself dry and was passed out on in a tavern. It turns out the blood they gave her had ardavan root in it to preserve it. Eugh."

V "Hey, you. Yeah you. You wanna hear about that one time I backhanded a bear into a hornet nest?"
Merogane Dure (played by Gregory)

^ "Hm, sure. did the hornets attack you, or do you just look like that?" glowing white teeth spread over his face as merogan crossed his arms.

> "you know, sometimes when sigurd is asleep, i like to draw on his face and see how long it takes for him to notice. i drew a mustache on him once and it took a week for him to notice."

v "if you we're to be one inanimate object, what would you be? maybe a sword, or rock.. oh, being a rock sounds very nice."
Nemesis (played by Meme_Knight)

^" I would be a book; you see....you're kinda lucky I'm actually talking, and....I just want people to know me better. Like how you can read a book and when you're done you know about the whole thing.

< I may look happy now, but I am internally screaming. You don't even know.

V I....want to open up to others, but...I am too shy. Any strategies?
Tink

^ Be you
< I'm not talking about me cause I'm a freak
V Do you know where a bar is?
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "No, I have no need to drink. My mentor is very strict on what I should drink if I wish to live."

< She was right, after all.

V "Who's your mentor?"
< "While no one officially holds that title....if I had to choose, I would say Xysix. He taught me a lot about his culture, and I realized our interpretation of them was as wrong as theirs is of our own."

< "Nyva, I miss him."

V "Tell me about your mate."
Kate (played by NortherStar)

^"hmm? My mate oh I have to many to talk about though! Theres annabell, and stela, and James, and.." kate says as she continues to ramble off countless names

< "what to say about me..hmm I'm friendly and I dont give up. Also dont get on my bad side mkay?"

V "is it better to have magic or not. Debate"
^ "Are you accusing me of witchcraft, miss? Shall I report you to the police to have you tried?"

< "I am getting married soon! I am so excited!"

V "I want to do something special for my wife-to-be, Catriona. Any ideas for a simple, yet spectacular surprise?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus