Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"and your off to the brig for sending someone to the brig for no reason other then for your amusement
“I’m booking you for dying too much. What? Someone had to say it.”
"And ye? You're under arrest for providing a power source to the god damn machines. For this unforgivable act, you are charged with the death penalty."
“You’re under arrest for thinking all machines are bad. A li’l re-education should help.”
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"U-110 is arresting you all because you're all a bunch of bullies who can't get along. Fear meeeee, I'm a shaaaaaaark. Raaaaaawr."
“I’m taking you in because you’re too cute to leave alone! You’re not even getting to jail, pillow shark!”
> She’s hyper.
"You're under arrest for kidnapping a vital source of Ironblood's Siren transport sinking. As such, you will report to the base where you will be handed a life sentence!"
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

You there sir, you are under arrest for 2,000 accounts of murder
EMIYA Hero of Justice (played by Shadeslayer45)

"first your under arrest for miss identification of gender which in my opinion is a stupid law but i don't make the rules i enforce them second your under arrest for fabrication of falsified evidence come quietly or i will have to harm you"
“Consider yourself booked for jinxing yourself. And for just being a threat to yourself.”
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And you are under arrest for not even being available to fans in the West. Shame on you.”
Brother-Captain Falravt Marrus (played by randomentity777)

"I would say that you are under arrest, but such a daemonic monster like you cannot be allowed to live. Return to the Immaterium willingly or taste my blade, monster."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Pardon me, mister, but have you got a license for...uh, that?" The artist motions vaguely to summarize the space-farer's entire person, referring specifically to all the heavy-duty gear he seems to be carrying. "I think you ought to make sure it's legal to be hauling all that around, as cool as it looks. If you'll just come with me, I can show you to the nearest police station. I think."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i'm afraid mam that i am placing you under UNSC custody for wandering into a SPARTAN training and maintenance base this area is top secret if you were unaware or could not read the language that is fine but until further notice from my CO im placing you under arrest do come quietly mam id rather avoid needless bloodshed"
IS-2 (played anonymously)

Human, you are under arrest for trespassing on the Motherland without proper paperwork, please move to the Jail before something makes me shoot you with my 75mm cannon
Nightmare Chi (played by starwolf)

"you are under arrest for being underaged and drinking come with me or my scorpions will attack you on target"
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yo.....you're under arrest for thinkin' a tank can even drink alcohol."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“ Halt! You are being detained under suspicion of smuggling military aircrafts for an enemy nation! You shall be detained in the city dungeons until further interrogation as of right now you are guilty unless you can somehow prove your innocence in the court of law.” Charlotte looks up to the director while holding a paper labeled ‘script’, “ Is that how you want me to say it?”
“I literally have no reason to arrest you, but I’m being asked to, so…yeah. Just come quietly, ok? Also…I might be lenient if you tell me where I am.”
Aki (played by pixl.Bee)

"You're under arrest for... BEING SO COOL. (Psst! It's not actually an arrest I just want to hang out-)"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus