Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

“Might as well arrest you too. For WASTING GOOD CLOTHES!”
Charlie (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

Stop right there, I might not have pants on, but you're under arrest for arresting an officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer arresting another officer
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"first your under arrest for not wearing pants and secondly i think you might need mental help seriously repeating yourself are you sure your ok in the head.?do...do you need help?"
“And yer under arrest for not spending time with me, brother.”
Charlie (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

You're both arrested for wearing pants in a no pants city
“You’re under arrest for arresting two people when you’re only supposed to arrest one.”
Stolas (played anonymously)

Overruled, you're under arrest for having an Armalite 15 chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO with a 30 round magazine
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for arresting a armed member of the military with full permission to carry her weapon im going to have to ask you to come with me"
Champion MILF (played by randomentity777)

"Now I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you for bullying these poor people. Momma's gonna put you in a timeout for a bit."
Sgt Johnson (played by Shadeslayer45)

"Look mam i like to act like a ladies man but anyone who tries to act like a mom to a 200 ton metal fighting machine that is THE SPARTAN who saved this galaxies sentient life obviously needs to be sent to a mental hospital then the brig for shame women don't break into a UNSC base to attempt to act like a mom to a SPARTAN III"
“Might as well arrest you…but what would I book you for? Honestly, give me a reason!”
> She thinks long and hard.
“Nope. Nothing. Well…just come with me. Someone told me you needed arresting.”
“Well I hate to be that one person, but you and your music and whatnot have been disturbing many members of the Royal Navy, so we should be taking YOU a to the brig now.”

(Edit: Ninja’d
“Might as well book you for being too hard for some people to get. Come ON now!”
Cosmic Brigadier (played by randomentity777)

"Ok, let's see here: First up, SGT Johnson is under arrest for attempting to discredit my mother; Miku is under arrest because she's arresting people without reason, which is not a good way to operate; Finally, Prince of Wales....that is a really short skirt, please tell me that you're wearing something beneath it, otherwise I may have to book you for public indecency." Kev dusts his hands after having recited all of that. "Looks like another successful delivery of justice from the Cosmic Brigadier!"
Sgt Johnson (played by Shadeslayer45)

"eh so your arresting me on the ground of discrediting your mother well SON let me just do you one better your under arrest for vigilantism attempted arrest of a military officer ontop arresting more then one person at time come on son if your gonna enforce the law at least pretend to know it else you just end up embarrassing your self. you may think your enforcin justice but runnin around in your underwear impersonating a officer why son thats sad you want to make a difference then join the corps. however on the skirt jeez lady have some decency."
Ellie (played anonymously)

You're under arrest because you don't even know the name of my band
Unknown (played by Wandering_Mary)

A tall thin looking figure wrote: 'You are under arrest for attacking people to promote your band'
“Hold on, indecency? Really? As a proud member of King George V’s Royal Family, I do believe I can dress however I want.” She cleared her throat before going on. “My apologies, but you’re under arrest for being sort of an.....unknown fellow.”
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

"I would do worse the arrest but, you're under arrest for being kin to King George the Fifth." Dust stated flatly, grabbing her arm and dragging her to jail.
“Now, hold on. You’re under arrest for the unlawful arrest of my sister.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus