Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Fang (played by AshleighKate)

"Stop right there! You're being arrested for carrying drugs... I know some sly stranger told you to "hold these for a minute" and you probably weren't sure what they were but you still have them!"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for planting false evidence against a person to arrest them.”
"Stop! You've violated the law of. Wait hold on." She checks her book. "Ah, old law, carry on."
Bjorn The Fell-Handed (played by randomentity777)

"Ma'am, I'm afraid I may have to detain you on the grounds that you seem to be attempting to impersonate an Imperial Inquisitor. They won't like that very much."
"Stop right there criminal scum!" "Ive always wanted to say that" ahem "You are being arrested for..." Takes out notepad "JESUS CHRIST. Sit down we'll be here for a while."

"Several accounts of murder"
"Manslaughter"
"Being alive when you shouldn't"
"Black magic"
"Killing endangered species and presenting them as trophies"
"Witchery"
"Robbery"
"Inhumane Torture"
"Waking up the neighbors"
"Arson"
"Tax evasion?"
"Embezzlement"
"Genocide"
"Harboring Terrorists"
"Identity theft? really?"
"Sabotage"
"Smuggling"
"Shop-lifting, How?"
"Treason"
"Trespassing"
"Vandalism"
"Fraud"
"And somehow the most normal, Complaints from you accidentally kicking a dog"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Sir, I've had to pull you over because I can see in the back window your car is full of beanie babies. Can you please explain that? and why are they moving...."
“I’m arresting you because dear god, those antlers are covered in blood! You need ‘em trimmed…”
> We know she’s a lovable idiot.
"I was hoping that I could pass through here unnoticed, but with everyone getting arrested, I'm not even gonna have a chance to set up a cover, so I have no choice." Nicki draws her handgun. "On the authority of the Central Intelligence Agency and FIVE EYES Joint Task Force Neptune, you are under arrest for suspected funding of terrorist groups. You have the right to remain silent, as anything that you say can and will be used against you. You additionally have the right to a fair trial, and an attorney. If you don't have an attorney of your own, then the court will provide one for you."
“I’m gonna arrest you for not being my bloodkin. Hold still while I fix that, ok?”
> But she’s too cute to resist! What’s the deal here?
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for being a bloodsucker and for trying to make someone *into* one. May God have mercy on your soul.”
Stop! You're under arrest..for not jamming out with me to sabaton
“I really don’t know what you did, but they want me to bring you in…no really, why me? Why send me to arrest someone? I don’t get it.”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I'm afraid all that gear has to be registered," Greg starts off looking both authoritative and thoroughly confused all at once. "Do you even have a license for all of ... that? Well, even if you do, you'll still need to go through certain protocols before you can proceed. Surely you understand. Now if you'll come with me -- I promise to make this as painless as possible. Uh, thank you for your cooperation, of course."
You
are under arrest for not being a dancer
“Who draws out their arrests like that!? I’m gonna have to book ya.”
“Halt! My officers will place you under arrest for the illegal production of anthropomorphic ships! The only reason I lessen your sentence is because I’m too busy jamming to ‘Primo Victoria’,” The totally competent leader had headphones on her head.
“Yer under arrest for being an incompetent ruler, and for leading a nation into a war that lead to the murder of millions of innocent lives. You have the right to remain silent. Come quietly or you will be shot.”
Nightmare Chi (played by starwolf)

"your under arrest for not buying clothes you will be in jail"
“I normally don’t do this.....but yer....yer under arrest for thinking I don’t buy clothes. I buy spare uniforms cause they keep getting filled up with bullet holes.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus