Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Lithium (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Hmmmmm... I would say you're under arrest because of a crime that will always be a crime, murder. But hey, I mean unless it's self-defense, I'll have to arrest you.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“....You’re under arrest for not making any sense. Come quietly.”
Shadete Waker (played anonymously)

"you miss bismarck are under arrest for the destruction of the pride of our navy may the courts be merciful upon you"
“And you, Belfast, are under arrest for having such a giant rack. I mean, mein Gott, what kind of things have you been doing with the Commander?”
“I’m arresting you because you don’t get enough hugs, now GET OVER HERE!!”
> Cue an arrest…and a hug.
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i'm placing you under arrest for violation of standard UNSC protocol during a flood outbreak you will be decontaminated then sent to the bring per regulation outlined by UNSC high command"
Robin (played anonymously)

Robin stood for a moment, silent, his face was covered by the mask yet the confusion was evident nonetheless "u-uhhh, you're arrested for... ummm confusing me!" He said the first thing that came to mind, also voicing his pure confusion at what the person before him had just said
"You're under arrest for your lack of confidence as an officer! To the higher-ups with you."
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for assuming the man you arrested is a police officer. Come with me."
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

"your under arrest for being mean!"
First Hassan (played by Shadeslayer45)

"thou is under arrest for making an arrest on a charge that will not hold within a court of law thus the true criminal is you come quietly or prepare to offer thy head"
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for being the king of random assassins, I mean, I'll arrest you for indirectly killing, AND for BEING SO CONFUSING WITH SPEAKING!"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for suspected involvement with the king of assassins--I just to ask you a few questions and then you can go."
“I’m taking you in because I think you took my kinako bread!”
"You're under arrest for...for..." The tiny ship girl panics, and sticks her own hands up. "I-I surrender!"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for being in possession of dangerous weaponry without registration within a branch of military thus five seconds later and a quick phone call never mind you under arrest for being away from your station for too long
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Und zat’s what I’m arresting you for. You were five minutes late to your post and thus are considered AWOL.”
“I’m gonna have to take you in FOR THROWING UP ON MY RUG!”
> Sanka looks annoyed.
“Would it kill you to not hammer down so much booze!!?”
WIP (played by Shadeslayer45)

"and you are under arrest for assuming that bismarck is eugen off to the brig for your false arrest"
“I’m booking you for fun.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus