Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Lex (played anonymously)

Lexington wrote:
Lex wrote:
“Your under arrest because there can only be one! I don’t use my actual name but still!”

Allow me to introduce myself
((It's the Josh Fight all over again...))
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Okay, okay. Break it up, people. You guys are gonna get in trouble for this petty squabbling."
I have no reason to arrest you. I was asked to. That is all. And while I’m at it, I’ll arrest whoever thought using the phonetic spelling of my name (Re=L) was a good idea.

((Oh noes, I also arrested myself~))
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Your under arrest for the crime of being to cute." She smiles.
"You, human...are under arrest so that my kind can study you."
A1-3X (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"You are under arrest for kidnapping of different species."
“And you think you can parade around killing people? My workload is increasing rapidly! I have half a mind to arrest you…”
> She looks bemused.
“And you? You’re under arrest for not even doing the job of arresting someone!”
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“Listen lady, your under arrest for inventing schnitzel, Lederhosen, and yodeling- what? What do you mean she’s not a country- wait is this another maybe metaphorical boat chick again??? Gosh dang it why do I keep ending up in these shows??? This is why I never visit japan!!”
I’ll just arrest you for not visiting Japan enough.
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

Stop right there! You're under arrest for being a clone of I forgot. Isn't that technically identity theft? And If you rebelled via murder, that's another charge on top of another.
“You’re under arrest for the arresting of the clone….if it is a clone, then there is no moral obligations to not experiment on it and see what makes it tick.”
Franklin Horrigan (played by Cactus_Jones)

"You are under arrest for committing crimes against Humanity and The U.S, hold still Mutie the longer resist... You do not want to know what happens if you resist." He spoke deeply and somewhat unconcerned about the events happening at the moment.
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros)

"Your arrested for... existing, quite literally. You are quite the eyesore"
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Your arrested for being overly rude, you think those things not say them out loud!"
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"You are under arrest for being an agent of Chaos! You shall be purged! REPENT, FOR TODAY YOU DIE, HERETIC!"
Alessi (played by Okuyasu)

"You're under arrest for insulting fellow comrade! Die ya little shit! " < Arms hatchet!
Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader (played by MangoNekros)

"Your under arrest... for working alongside DIO!"

ORA!

< Alessi, Age: 38, Relationship Status: SIngle >

< R E T I R E D ! >

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus