Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

She sticks a fake ticket on their snout. "You need a license to look that adorable around here, buddy." She sighs. "But I can't stay mad at you."
"Sorry, sweetheart, but that violin practice of yours is disturbing the peace. I'm gonna have to ask you to put the instrument away and come with me, alright?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Sir...Your under arrest for stealing...where's that list again..."

"Five cans of beer, a hello kitty flashlight, a card reader, hair gel, two staplers and a pet dog."

"Can you explain to me what sort of night you were planning to have?..."
The Nothing (played anonymously)

"I'm afraid you have to come into the dark, you have been chosen as next"
The figure engulfs Rene
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Rantaro Amami-

"Erm. Excuse me. You are under arrest for viewing of classified information, knowlege about the Experiment, breaking into a lab, and, if the Experiment were here, it'd want to arrest you for existing. To shorten that, I'm calling the cops on you because you're here and you've seen things you should not have seen."

(ooc note: whoever is replying to this, simply pick one character from the AU. thanks!)
Ellis (played anonymously)

"Heh, who are you?! You're going to have to leave, you know! This is, uh, this isn't really your field you're in! If you want some flowers you can have some, but you shouldn't trample all over them, okay?"
“Those flowers look nice, but this is a protected field. You’ve been cited, so you’ll need to report to a nearby station. Don’t worry, the plants will be given a new home…one that’ll certainly be better for them. Just…watch where you plant, ok? I’m sure the head officer will understand.”
Samantha Sykes (played anonymously)

"This is a no-weapons-zone, ma'am. Do you have a permit to conceal that many swords? I'll make this easy, but we're going to the nearest police station."
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“No offense blondie its all parta the job! You sheepdoor type folks aaarn’t welcome around here apparently, so nooo international problemas there clinky tinker. Look on the bright side though, normally I would just shot ya!”
"Umm do you even have a license for that?" She flashes a wry grin. "Gonna have to confiscate it!"
" 30 accounts of Swine Thievery ! what have you to say for yourself ! "
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" No Fumar ( No Smoking ) in mine and Joe's apartment, sorry "
Lynx wasn't aware that pirated copies of media (in this case, Steven Universe) was a crime, yet here they are. Time to take the kid to the nearest juvie.

“Hey man-“ he says pulling back the hammer of his revolver.

“Nothing personal, but I thiiink your wearing my hat, and thats just crime against humanity… namely me.”
"Excuse me, sir? You dropped your apostrophe..." She sniffs. With a little grin, she adds, "Also... You're a criminal, in my town, so how about you go ahead and get on out of here?"
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

Shows up dressed as a policeman. "Good afternoon, madam. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me. We've received some complaints about your ears. Apparently someone doesn't think that a cat lady has the right to run a bakery. While I think otherwise, I am legally required to take you in and go over your paperwork. Terribly sorry about this."
Warspite (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for suspicion of impersonating a police officer. Come with me, quietly.”
Stella Hendrix (played by The_Halo_Rose)

"You are under arrest for treason against the British Royal Navy! You can come quietly or I can take you in the hard way. What will it be?"

“Hey hey hey, not to break up comicon here sweet cheeks but thiis is an active warzone and the locals don’t like western armor styles. Ooo this is cool, I feel like an MP do I get to use zipties?”
A sigh escaped the monster's mangled throat, followed by an disgruntled grumble. After motioning for the man to turn around, he promptly bound him with a set of standard shackles and swiped the stolen hat from his head.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus