Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

"I'm arrestin' you for crimes against the short gang. Hope you like the taste of your own medicine!"
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

" F-freeze ma'am. You're arrested for eating many innocent people. " The young boy gulps while holding a revolver.
Yoshikage Kira (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hayato.” With a movement so quick, now Kira was behind the boy. “I have reason to think you’ve been following me…so I’m going to have to arrest you.”
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Not sure if I should arrest you for being a murderer, or for escaping from a fictional series... Oh wait! Can I do both? I'm doing both."
Hümen (played anonymously)

Lurching closer to Sascha, the mimic’s faceplate swung open to reveal a gaping maw full of misshapen teeth. It rasped out some gargled, barely understandable words, claiming something about a false accusation and a life sentence. “Arrest…. Feed…… Accused….” Were the only intelligible noises it made, but the intent was clear.
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Dael about jumps out of his skin at the sight of the - person? Raising an accusatory finger even as he backs away. "Y-y-you! N-need to be, arrested for - being whatever you are! Don't eat me!"
Sophia Sanders (played by CrystalDisc)

"Hey, nerd! Don't ya know that certain books are banned over here?! I'm pretty nice, but you could get in big trouble!"
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“Your under arrest for not having a good day”
Mallory (played by Marin)

You're under arrest for not being on a leash! We have leash laws here, y'know!
Olivia Carter (played anonymously)

“Don’t move! You’re under arrest, for, um…” She trailed off, drawing a blank. “E-eating people! Yeah! You, uh, you can’t do that around here. I think.”
Roll Light (played by Marin)

You're under arrest for not cleaning behind your ears well enough! The fine is one trip to the bath, pronto!
Princeps Beryl Maximis (played by randomentity777)

"You are an AI, Abominable Intelligence. Such technology is forbidden under Imperial Law. Surrender and you may be spared permanent disassembly."
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"Hey, sorry bud. You're under arrest for membership of a hostile regime; and will be held until such a time as hostilities cease. Which I guess is unlikely to happen within your lifespan. Unless of course you renounce your ways and surrender for rehabilitation from your xenophobic views. Sorry, I'm just a freelancer on contract, and- wait... What am I even apologising for!? No offence or anything, but individuals like you deserve to be behind bars."
Akira Otoishi (played by randomentity777)

"You think you can have a better hairstyle than me? You're goin' down, tiny!"
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re too noisy….you’re under arrest.”
You're too pink. You're under arrest.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"As much as I appreciate a good mystery, I'm afraid that you are under arrest for being far too vague. I can't even put a face to the name. How am I supposed to work like this?" Sherlock huffs indignantly.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"You are under arrest for trying to solve a crime on Friday!!!! This is a crime free day, mister. Go trick or treat instead! Shoo shoo."
Krya Xry-Land (played by maxd234)

Stop right there criminal scum! You have violated the law of public intoxication and public lewdity, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence!
Kt-tk Tktchi'chkt (played by Riik)

"Oo ah undah esht foh... dig! Too dig! Not aoud! Ih-eekuh!"

translation
"You are under arrest for... big! Too big! Not allowed! Illegal!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus