Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Hmmrr.." Xochi came up behind Lynx and placed a pair of silver handcuffs on his wrists.

"The Lycan society said you've not been paying yer dues, hmrrr."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"You're a dear, and I'm sure you're an interesting fellow, but someone wants you. Alive. For causing a scene, a ruckus, or something of the sort-- No one's problem but yours, I'm afraid." Rosa snapped her fingers, tapping them forward, and two large men dressed in dark fatigues stepped forward to quickly slap arcane bindings over Xochi's wrists.
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“Yeah, hey sweet cheeks unfortunately africans only like aaafrican voodoo hocus pocus mumbo jumbo in their country sooo”

Jack whips out some handcuffs marked ‘anti hocus pocus voodoo handcuffs’ written in white sharpie complimented by a white ‘spooky scary’ ghost, and like three words of Tolkien elvish which he got a Tolkien nerd buddy of his to write just for safe keeping.
Which, considering the superstitious nature of the folks he usually works with has been surprisingly effective in restraining those who considered themselves ‘supernatural’.

In reality though, the words pretty much either mean’t ‘dingus’ or ‘I want a sandwich’ depending on how honest the guy had been.
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"Stop right there! In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!" Majima leaps out of a hiding spot, dressed as Sailor Moon. There is absolutely zero reason behind his actions, but he somehow manages to pull off the look.
Harrison takes the Sailor Moon disguise at full-face value. "Sorry, but this is no-girls-allowed zone." With a flick of his wrist, a purple haze envolpes the cross-dresser, sending 'em flying to... who-knows-where, really.

“Exsqueeze me, I’m going to have to bring you in for blatant doctor who impersonation… but mostly cuz you probably know the GIT WHO TOOK MY HAT! So hop in your discount tartus dave cuz we’re going on a twenty minute adventure!”

One pair of zip-ties, a gun to the head and one very confused payphone booth in south africa later and the Duo were off on a terrible buddy cop adventure.
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“….Wow. Okay….Anyway, you’re under arrest for disturbing the peace over a hat.”
“Too noisy. Come quietly. Or don’t. I don’t mind a li’l scrap. But yeah…got random noise complaints.”
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"Ma'am, your armor is in serious need of a redesign. You're showing too much thigh and it's making the kids uncomfortable! While I don't have any complaints about this, myself, I'm still going to ask you to come with me."
"Sir, dealing with one reality warper is enough for me, so I'm going to have to ask you to stand down, or do this the hard way."

“Wow I never thought I’d be hired to carry out a literal cease and desist that didney dough ain’t bad.” A little car cables, a battery and granola bar later, and Jack had earned his didney dough.

“Alrighty, lets go Mr. Infringement.”
One taste was all it took. The monster needed more.

Gun knowledge wasn't particularly Lynx's forte, but he was eighty-percent sure that some of those firearms were illegal to own in his neck of the woods. It didn't take long for him to swoop in, confiscating the weapons as well as some other groovy loot, including a Looney Tunes DVD and, most deliciously, a Pocket Full of Love. <3

Heh, heh.
"Hold it." The familiar click of a handgun can be heard behind Lynx, as Nicki takes aim at him. "You're under suspicion for gun running, and my superiors want to talk to you."

“Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh your under arrest by the authority of my left frick’n boot for interfering with ME sticking my OTHER boot in this hat stealing git!!” He then promptly took her down. Literally tackling her to try to get over to the guy he had originally intended to tackle.

“Gosh dang CIA could you do something else BESIDES getting in peoples way?? Go spy on a farmer in kansas or something!”
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"On your feet. You can't just strike a woman like that, especially when she's attempting to do her job." The Space Marine grabs Jack by his collar. "Plus, I was told to bring you in. Something about 'The Fallen'. No idea what it means, but I think Grand Master Belial wants a word with you."
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll have to arrest you. Your military means nothing here to Azur Lane, and well, I don’t imagine it does for the man you just arrested.”
Could you do me a favor and head to the station? You’re a prime suspect in harboring excess oil in a green zone.

“Hey, you leave that maybe hypothetical/metaphorical boat woman alone! Don’t you industrial shame her with your green spaces! She is bold AND beautiful!”

Jack actually just wanted to use the new zip ties he had, and this was generally a good excuse to.
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll have to place you under arrest….unfortunately, with so many reports of misdemeanor in Azur Lane, we have to be sure you’re not causing them…or at least some of them.”
“I’m bored. Come with me.”
> Cyan made it awkward.
“I’m booking you for making me want you.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus