Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Tyber Zann (played by Cactus_Jones)

Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader wrote:
"Your under arrest... for working alongside DIO!"

ORA!

"Stop right there, it seems your the one who's been a major pain in my plans." He takes his Rawk chopped Special off his back and aims it with one hand. "Well young man, it seems your time with living has come to an end."
Lex (played anonymously)

"You seem to be plotting something kind of questionable... Guess I'll have to arrest you so there can be an investigation."
“Come quietly. Disturbing the world’s balance is a serious offense…”
> She looks irate.
“You…might be the victim of a frame-up, though.”
Arizona (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm…aren’t you supposed to prove a person guilty before arresting them?…No, wait, it’s guilty until proven innocent… Either way, you’re under arrest for arresting someone with little to no evidence.”
Addi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"STOP RIGHT THERE!! You're underArrest for being named after a place AND an iced tea."
Ari (played by GingerHades)

"Fiend! The Queen of the Underworld demands to see your class in custody! You are a freak of nature and an insult to demonkind!"
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"DAEMON!!!!!!!!" The Dreadnought charges forward, all weapons blazing.
Addi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You're under arrest for using too many exclamation marks. Everyone knows I hate that."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hello, ma'am! Pardon my intrusion, but I've got a paper here that says you're under arrest for assuming everyone knows you hate excessive exclamation marks." Maisi brandished a sticky note that had nothing on it but a cartoonish doodle of a little black cat. "I also happen to have an aunt who uses way too many exclamation marks and I fail to see anything inherently wrong about it..."
Ghostbur (played anonymously)

"Ahem." The ghost crossed his arms. "You're under arrest for not wearing enough blue! When you wear blue, you don't feel as sad. So, as the, uh, former president of..." He thought for a moment. "L'Manburg...? I think everyone should wear blue."
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

Bedlam promptly lifted the clipboard up to look down on the paper listing some scribbled allegations crudely written down in the back of a childs coloring book of Mickey mouse. A large golden and completely fake plastic badge he promptly bought from a dollar store somewhere in johannesburg glinting off the street lights.

“Listen pal, I’ve been hired to bring you in under the pretense that I left my wifes ghostbusters fan kit at home, I can’t use zip ties and for frankly being a blue-supremist.”
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

"You're under arrest for being a meanie. You have the right to remain silent, as anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You also have the right to an attorney. If you do not have an attorney, then one will be provided for you. Hmm...did I miss anything?" Long Island checks her book again. "Nope, that's everything. Anyways, I, Officer Long Island, am arresting you for the charges stated prior."
“Sorry, but you’re at least 3.5 times over the legal limit of UwU generation. I’m arresting you for excess cuteness and sentencing you to life in cuddle city, so…yeah, come now.”
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“It seems I’m going to have to take you in. Why? That’s a secret…if you want to learn, the. come quietly, or be destroyed.” The real reason, he suspects that this person knows his identity.
“Gonna have to take you in for screwing with time itself. Come quietly, or sink into darkness.”
"Not even tryin' to hide the fact that you're carryin' a sword?" Mixie shakes her head disapprovingly. "It's like you're beggin' to be arrested. Come with me, doll."
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You're under arrest for calling random people 'doll'. It's kinda creepy..."
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"Ma'am, were you the one who defaced one of my chapter's transports?" He gestures to a Stormraven gunship in the Blood Angels colours that had been visibly graffitied on.
Ghostbur (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for being too scary!" The ghost exclaimed. "Please, sir, calm yourself. Have some blue." He spoke, handing the person he deemed 'too scary' a small bottle of blue dye.
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"Ghost, huh?" Dean smirked. "Suppose I have no choice but to call the Ghostbusters -- oh wait, that's me."

For whatever reason, Dean Winchester could never register just how in poor taste his jokes were. Rather he thought he was the picture of whimsy. Everyone else, however, knew better. Everyone, but Dean...

The hunter began to approach the young specter with intent. Intent to arrest? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus