Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Probably a 0. I'm not a huge bike-riding fan until like June.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like romance?
7, real sucker for the genre its normally so sweet!

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like superheros?
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

About a 5.

I'll watch a Marvel movie if it's on, but I'm not the guy that is first in line to see it opening night. I don't really follow the lore either. But I do enjoy them, if I catch them on Disney +.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you enjoy milkshakes?
8.5, i love a good milkshake. It’s one of my favorite treats.

on a scale of one to ten, how much do you enjoy physical activity, like exercise?
Around a 3. I'm not overweight, but I'm not in shape. Most exercise save for walking is borderline torture for me.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like slasher movies?
One, at best. I’ve never been into the horror/gore deal. At least while it’s fake. True crime, though. I’ll watch true crime all day.

Speaking of, on a scale of one to ten, how much do you enjoy true crime stories/documentaries?
Ten, I love figuring them out!

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate chatter?

About an 8...

I'm not a chatty Kathy myself. I enjoy conversations. But chatting as always felt empty and rushed to me.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
I’d say about a 5, i enjoy it, but i also do enjoy a good in person conversation, despite the stereotype of my generation. Perhaps it’s because my parents mainly never gave me a phone until recently, so i never really grew up talking on the phone much.

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you enjoy a good book?
Ten, but now who doesnt enjoy a good book?

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you enjoy bowling?
10, I love bowling, it’s one of my favorite things to go out and do, especially with my cousin.

One a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy some good comedy, like an Adam Sandler movie?

Once upon a time, when I was a stoner, my answer would have been a 10! But, now that I have grown up there is only so much "poop humor" and fart jokes I can take. So, present day, about a 5.

On a scale of 1-10 how addicted are to lotion?
4.5, I really need to use it more often, my skin is crazy dry, like freaky dry, but I never remember, and it feels kinda weird once I’m done, so… yeah. I just don’t like the damp feeling afterwards.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you like a wholesome moment?
YinYang_Creator wrote:
4.5, I really need to use it more often, my skin is crazy dry, like freaky dry, but I never remember, and it feels kinda weird once I’m done, so… yeah. I just don’t like the damp feeling afterwards.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you like a wholesome moment?

TEN. I'm a sucker for heartfelt scenes, although I have seen some films where it was portrayed in a way that makes me wince lol. If it's done well, I love!

On a scale of 1-10, how much are you willing to take a cartoon / animated show seriously? (If it takes itself seriously, I don't mean looney tunes type stuff)
2, I don't think I really took any show (cartoon or not) seriously before.

On the scale of 1-10, how bizarre are your random, nonsensical thoughts?
I’d say an 8, ADHD and a PTSD/Anxiety combo along with an overactive imagination lead for some really crazy thoughts, sometimes that make me wonder if I’ve been drugged.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy Nintendo games. Not the console, just the games themselves.
Nintendo games... I used to enjoy them a ton in my childhood but now not so much, I prefer other games.
Maybe like a 4?

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy the presence of other people?
That would have to be a 6 maybe 7... Although an introvert I like having people around. In the house even if not the same room, there to interact with when I'm ready. Just not always in my bubble or trying to interact with me.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy the season of summer?
Hm... that would be between a 4-6. As a Diabetic, heat is not my friend but I adore how pretty the sky can be during sunsets and in the middle of the day.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy having some time to yourself?
That would be a 10/10. I need a lot of time alone, it never seems enough!

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy world building for your stories and characters?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus