Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

One big numero uno. And the funny part? I actively roleplay in and help moderate a Harry Potter/Wizarding World roleplay community... And I've been doing it for almost five years. I couldn't care less about the setting it's based on, the specific roleplay community itself is absolutely wonderful. The actual Harry Potter stories and characters never did anything for me (guys put your pitchforks and torches down), but the world they take place in is admittedly pretty neat in some aspects. It's fun and whimsical, which is all a fantasy setting really needs to be.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you enjoy horror? I'm talking the whole genre umbrella; so movies, books, concepts, ect. And why?
9 I REALLY enjoy horror. I love being creeped out and being unable to sleep from watching/reading something absolutely messed up!

So much I look forward to trying to make a nice insanely spooky rp one day! Just TONS of horror and slaughter. Nothing better! :)

Ok so it's my turn now...lets see....

On a scale form 1-10 How easily do you get a crush on someone? (The whole butterflies and thinking about them kinda crush)
Foxfarer

2. I am an aromantic individual so crushes ehhhh- not really. I do think someone is very cool and will think about them often, which I get mistaken for as a crush, but otherwise that's as far as it will go. from my experience.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy Dreamworks movies?
It’s probably a 6. It depends for me, some of them are mid, but others are top tier, like Shrek.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Star Wars?
1. I hate SW with every fiber of by being.

On a scale of 1-10, How much do you like animated movies?
Animated movies, it's a solid 8. I like them a bit more than live-action ones.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like the Muppets?
7, the muppets were solid comedy.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you like video games?
10! I love video games!

On a scale of 1-10, how do you like horror?
25...if that's an option.

I started my young adulthood working as characters in haunted houses. Scaring people is surprisingly very therapeutic and stress relieving.

After I few years I graduated to scene creation. It's a lot like a one act play. You use props, lighting, music to set the scene so the character(s) in the room have a direction on how to use the space.

I once got to create a freezer scene where dismenbered bodies were hung (those latex foam mannequins were heavy as Hell) and dunked myself in red paint and had a coworker throw me around to tell a realistic story in "blood." I miss my youth.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you enjoy vanilla ice cream?
10, although I’m totally allergic to all dairy products and will regret any use of them. (But that doesn’t stop me, muahahah!)

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy being outdoors?
Solid 5, I am quite neutral about it. However, I don’t get to go outside as much.

On the scale of 1-10, how much do you like iced coffee?
4... Maybe a 3 I like blended coffee like a frap I would give ya a 9... Ice though... 4 at best.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like listening to music?
Definitely a 10 for my playlists. 1-10 How much do you like red wine?

I can't drink red wine. I am not sure if it the way it is fermented or what, but it gives me a migraine.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how much do you enjoy swimming?

I love swimming - only problem is where I live, the beaches/lakes/water are extremely dirty. Theres no pools by me either :/

How much do you enjoy rock music?
9 - Rock music is a HUG genre of music, from Oldies to classic rock, blues rock, and alternative, even funk can be considered rock... Truth is I like almost all of it! So Yes even in that large genre it's gotta be pretty high up there.

On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you when it comes to trying new foods?
I'd say a 6. If it looks/smells gross, it's a no go for me.

On a scale of 1-10, How much do you enjoy the Super Smash Bros. series?
9- I love the super smash bros game!

On a scale of 1-10, how do you like seafood?
That'll be about an 8 for me. I love stuff like sushi and all that, but sometimes it tastes... fishy.

On a scale of 1-10, how much can you tolerate long response times?
10, with exception. I say with exception as I will not wait forever, but months doesn't bother me if someone checks in every once in a while and ensures me they are coming back.

If it has been a month and I hear nothing, I am likely to move on.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how likely are you to ride a bike in the next week?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus