Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Roxy beat me to the punch lol so I had to edit. 10 out of 10, I live for world building (not really lol). However, it is my favorite thing to do even if it is tiring at some points.

On a scale of 1-10, how much you like Gatorade?
It depends on the flavour, but in general, 10 out of 10. I will take Gatorade any day of the week.

On a scale from 1-10, how much do you self-insert into your OCs?
On a scale from 1-10, how much do you self-insert into your OCs?

I only self-insert a small amount of myself into one of my characters, Gandrell de Lioncourt. The reason for that being that I started to create this character when I was sixteen years old. He learned a lot of lessons through my life trials, and I learned a lot of things through his. For example, my first broken heart when I was seventeen happened through Gandrell - No I wasn't cyber-dating anyone. But a long-time writing partner just up and disappeared one day. Two years later, I had my heart broken for the first time. Gandrell has evolved with me. We have grown up together. He is my alter ego, if you will. He is my way to pay homage to my literary hero (Lestat) with a modern twist of Eric (True Blood) and a whole lot of crap that we have lived through.

With my other OCs, they all have a life of their own.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you enjoy a good cry?
It depends on what I'm crying about, but generally, it's gonna be a 7.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like jelly beans?
Probably a 9, and only not a 10 because of the licorice ones, blehh XD

On a scale of 1-10, how well can you take feedback / constructive criticism?
I’d say a 6 or 7, if i wanted to push it. I can understand it sometime, but that doesn’t mean I always appreciate it. I have gotten much better than when I was younger though.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how proud are you of your creativity and creations?
I would have to say a 7, I am quite proud of them but I am not that proud of how I present them, mainly because I have these great ideas but they dont really ever come out as how I think they would.
(You forgot to add your own question thunder. :)
Oh right! Sorry)) On a scale of one to ten how much would you say you like sharing your big ideas?
That would be a big ol' 10 for me. I am on this site to find my writing soul mates, which I luckily have. For the ideas in my head to ever find their way to a page I have to let my better halves in on the secrets. Not mention, it is truly amazing when I can throw out a shabby concept and after an hour of back and forth, the shabby concept is now a fully realized plot point. It is truly a magical thing.

(I want to thank my writing soul mates, you know who you are)

On a scale of 1 - 10, how likely are you to get lost in a TicTok or YouTube black hole when you are supposed to be winding down to go to sleep just to look over at the clock and realize it's been two hours?
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

"I'm probably a 7 as I have been making reels lately. On the scale of 1 to 10, what do you think of meeting someone you met online?"
That would have to be a solid 8, which would be higher if not for anxiety. I have met countless people that I had previously only known online. The first roleplaying/gaming community I was part of got together once a year, for a camping trip and party. I have met many people that I had previously only known online, a gaming buddy even flew out for my sister's wedding.

Friends are friends, the internet is just a medium that lets us reach out a bit farther to find people like us!

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like collecting unique items or memorabilia? (And what! Share!)
Hmm, I would say a 9. I personally enjoy collecting chickens 😂. Chicken statues, I love chickens. I have to have the right vibe before buying it though so I only have a select few and as long as the collection doesn’t get out of hand and too cluttered, then a good solid 9.

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that aliens could exist?
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

Roueg wrote:
On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that aliens could exist?

I'm ambivalent about aliens. Chances are they do exist, but do I ponder the thought? no. 5/10

On A Scale Of 1-10... what do you think of coffee mocha ice cream?
ZERO. Considering I am an odd duck, I don't like anything coffee, anything chocolate, or anything ice cream.
No, I am not lactose intolerant or have a sensitivity to caffeine. I have just never been a big fan of anything that would be categorized as a dessert.

I blame my parents.

When I was a youngster, my parents didn't want me to end up like my cousins and only eat candy, sugar, and desserts. They were determined I would eat 'real food.' So, they decided to tell me that I had already tried cakes, cookies, pies, chocolate, etc and didn't like it. Apparently, I was an extremely gullible child and I believed them. Now, as an adult and fully capable to eating whatever I want, I still have no desire to touch any of it.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you roleplay on your phone verses a laptop/desktop computer?
Five. While mobile is convenient on the go, I prefer the computer for multiple reasons. For example, I like looking at other people’s character profiles and mobile can mess up layout.

On the scale of 1-10, how much do you like pools?
6 They are good to cool off in on a hot day, but a river, lake or the sea is much better.

On a Scale of 1 to 10 how much time do you actually take for yourself ?
Can we go into the negatives here? I am horrible at taking time for myself. I push myself until I am on the verge of collapse and then, if I can convince myself to, I take a few days to myself.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you sing in the car - like full body sing, dancing can be included?
Raelynn Roth (played anonymously)

I used to sing all the time, whatever was playing it didn't matter, if I knew it, I would sing it till it felt like my heart would burst. But I don't really seem to do that any more, I am never alone in the car and that used to be something I did just for me.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how much do you love / like hot sunny days
Uhhh… 5.

I’m incredibly heat sensitive so I usually get sick due to the heat.

On a scale of 1-10, how do you cope with a common cold? 1 being I’m completely done, 10 being it’s a piece of cake.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus