Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

Mina couldn't help the deep throaty laugh that came from her, one that went on for a touch too long. "I suppose...my favourite enemy would be...life itself," she said with a small shrug. "The way that I'm no longer alive, yet ache to feel that sensation again from time to time, yeah? But at same time, am cheating true death in a way. Soooo..." She make a small clicking noise with her tongue, "Ja..."

Clearing her throat, she asked, "What is your favourite piece of clothing that you own and wear?" It was a superficial question, but it offered insight to what people treasured, or obsessed over.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

My binnen " Zoey smile softly

" Who is one of your heros"
The Jeremiah's (played anonymously)

"Eh? Her's?" The newsie clicked his tongue, tapping his foot as he folded his arms. "Well, I s'pose itz' Spot. I ain't sure if ya know who that is, but- Oh wellz!" He chuckled with a crooked smile.

"Whatz yer most favorited feature 'bout yourself?"
Pix returns sebastian's crooked smile with a coy smirk of her own.

"Oh, I would have to say my bank account...or perhaps, my collection of jewels," she boasted with the remaining joyous expression clear on her face.

"I mean...unless you are talking about physical features, then I'd say it's a real toss up. A lot of my race undervalue what looking like a child can net you, and when you're cute as a button?" she claimed with a wafting hand landing on the center of her chest, clearly indicating she was talking about herself. "Well, some of them fall all over their selves to help you rob them blind."

A laugh, a jest, she was amused by the fact and being a passer through only it lacked relevance for her to stay her tongue...bragging was fun anyway.

"You," she calls out at the end of her laughter and points off to the next person. "I have heard it said that every girl has her price.....tell me, what's yours?"
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

"Depends on the job, ze? But honestly... hehe.." Miaha licked at the curved blade of her Kusarigama with her black tongue. "Sometimes... killing is its own reward, ze..."

"Here's a good one; What or who is your favored enemy, ze?"
Sali Haiano (played by Yori)

Sali immediately frowned, her facial expression curling from the once happy one it had previously been. Just thinking about the answer to this question made her slightly ticked off. “Nobles. I really don’t like them, and I don’t see myself ever starting to either.” She growled a little.

“What is your favorite childhood memory?” She said, however she seemed a bit saddened at this question.
Gavin (played by LunarValravn)

The question felt like a trick to Gavin. He tipped his head to the side as he recalled his childhood. What made something favored? Was it the end result, the action, or something else entirely?
After a few moments he pulled his hands out of his pockets and shrugged. A single most foreign word was spoken in monotone. " Verskir" Simply translated meant Surviving

A few moments of thought resulted in more strange words. In short he asks this "What is your favorite curiosity?"
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

The mention of that accursed word, curiosity, was enough to prompt the beastly tormentor to blow furious mist against towards Gavin, only for the air to immediately condense and fall as snow beneath the man's feet. The coldness from his being made the pure dragon - unlike him - to retreat, simply because the cold hurt. "I should-- Tear you in half-- For saying that..." - There was a hint of truth in Nehu's voice that even a half-dragon could perceive, and Gavin was not an exception.

"But if I must-- Answer; the way how your-- Folk - humans - treat themselves when-- They do not destroy themselves." - For a while, Nehu's gaze diverged from Gavin, as it stared into the distance, pondering about that very word, 'curiosity'. "Your kin keeps their-- Cubs. Your kin-- They stay joined for decades-- Your kin-- Might even perish before their bond-- Is severed." - Only then it turn its massive head towards Gavin again, crossing his eyes for a minute that felt like an hour, an an expression on its ugly face as unreadable as Gavin's own emotions. Finally, it turns to the next unfortunate stranger:

"What is your-- Favorite-- Your favorite--" - Then, prompted by a man which pretty much lacks emotions, the monster begins to show its own: "--Your favorite living thing... ?"
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

It was no unfortunate stranger that monstrosity turned to, but Kygor himself; great and mighty warlord, exalted War God of the of the savage races, patron to all that lived and breathed the thick of battle. Kygor sought to slay Nehugigas—lay claim for himself its horns to adorn his armor... and yet, the question the beast asked stayed his wrath, and his mace. "I favour only the strongest—champions that have proved itself the apex!"

And yet it was untrue. Kygor's favourite had not been any brute that spilled blood in his honor. Delighted to be sure, but his was a woman. A she-elf. One whom he had met at a cavern when he sustained a fatal wound fending off fellow Titans that sought to usurp him. Whom nursed him to heal. Whom dauntlessly swapped tales with the War God.

Whom he had slain with his bare hands.

Kygor's eyes of green forest lush may had hinted regret, a degree of mourn. But no, impossible, his was a heartless belligerent brute that hold no love for anything but the thrill of battle, to see his foes routed, to annex all beneath his banner.

He shook away such thoughts of the she-elf, and turned for the next stranger, "You. What is your favourite weapon? I must know. You are to die for me after all."
Pint (played anonymously)

“Me Urgrosh, of course. But I dinnae wot yer talking bout dying fer ye. I’d sooner kill ye, green skin! Tsk!”

“Wot is yer favorite number?”
Cora (played by Dib2435)

Cora smile softly " 7 , because it's been Siete years ago when I first came to the usa "

What is your favorite thing that you own
My sword which houses my sonic screwdriver in its hilt allowing me to perform amazing attacks.

Who’s your favorite timelord?”
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

“War Doctor“

“Who is your Favorite Star Trek Captain?”
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

“What’s Star Trek? I’m my favorite captain.”

“What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage?”
Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Huh? What is an al-co-hol-ic beverage? Scary botanist on the background death glaring Jaheira.

"What's your favorite flavor cake or treat?"
Lone 'Wolf' Silverlance (played by MasterWinter)

The Russian would rub his shaggy beard in thought.

"...Flavor cake, or treat? ...I not one for sweets, but when I do eat one, if it has a hint of rum in it, then I like it."

What is your character's favorite type of music to listen to so to unwind?
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Kaido looked off before answering, a sheepish expression replacing his normal cold look. "Lofi. T-the vaporware helps to calm me down and focus."

What is your favorite comfort food?
Bellerose (played by MasterWinter)

"I don't eat human food anymore, but when I did it was simple fish and chips."

What's your favorite physical, non sexual, activity to release pent up energy?
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

He stared at a book and answered, "Does reading or drawing count?"

What's your favorite book/comic/novel/ect?
William (played anonymously)

The tall blonde man took barely a moment to think, an index finger softly stroking at the feathers of his pet crow. "'The City in the Sea', a poem penned by the great Edgar Allen Poe."

With a caw the black bird turned an equally black eye to the person before he and his human friend, the deep blue eyes atop dark circles following soon after. "If you'd please, what is your favorite place for relaxation?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus