Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

He tilted his head, "The hanging tree of course, oh I suppose that's a bit dark. Hm, I guess any forest."

He leaned against a tree, "How would you like to die?"
" That is easy" The lanky teen said jumping across a few branches before stopping on one that bent slightly under him. " I seek to obtain enough magical and dream power until my spirit is mature. Then I will journey to find my ideal grave. Once there, I will shed this mortal shell, as a dragonfly sheds the nymph body, to join Lumerin" He crouched down and smirked. " Of course dying in a nightmare would be thrilling"

While thinking, the young Valra fiddled with some leather straps hanging from something attached to the back of his belt. " What is your favorite...musical instrument?"
Begonia (played anonymously)

"Oh geeze," Begonia groaned. "Does it have to be just one? Can I pick all of my favorites instead?" After a bit of a sigh, she said, "My favorite instrument that I don't get to play a lot of would be a lute. My favorite instrument that I play often would be the cello."

After humming a bit with thought, she finally asked, "What is your favorite snack food?"
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Hmm... a No-Brainer here. The guys in my outfit under my command gave me a nickname ... Snickers.”

He unwrapped a Snickers and took a bite as he thought. “What’s your favorite breakfast?”
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Anything with bacon. I love bacon. So much. Bacon." She day dreamed about bacon.

"Huh? Oh right, ahem. What would do if you woke up blind for an entire day?" She tilted her head curious.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Probably stumble around looking for my guitar. I do fail to see how anything like that would be my or anybody’s favourite though.” Darrell said as he played a riff from his new song.

“What is your favourite style of music?” Darrell asks as he tries to get the questions back on topic.
"I wonder how many people would look at me and think Goth Rock?" He smirked. "Irish folk actually."

"What's your favorite bird?" He paused but quickly added, "I mean the feathered kind!"
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Kiwi's, not the fruit. The bird. The interesting birds who are said to not use their eyes, but instead use their other sense, touch, smell, hearing, and their eyes would seem useless." She smiled with ever word.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite type of reptile?" She seemed very interested.
World Serpent (played by MasterWinter)

"Snakes of course. More specifically, the King Cobra. Such lovely yet misunderstood creatures snakes can be."

Jörmungandr would muse as he had a King Cobra coiled around his left arm, and stroking it atop its head.

"Then again I'm most likely biased, as I am a serpent myself."

What kind of rain is you favorite? (Example: Warm rain, cold rain, pouring rain, etc)
Sir Guy of Gisborne (played by StepIntoAnotherWorld)

"Pouring rain, suits my mood." Says Guy broodingly, anger slightly surfacing for a moment.

"Now it is my turn." He crosses his arms across his chest and makes a slight sniff as he thinks on a question. "What is your favorite way to travel?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

Heather came skating up and pushed the back of it down to brake.

“Skateboard” she said. “I pretty much go all over town on it and it’s easy to hop on a bus or train when needed.”

Heather stepped off the biard and flipped it up sith her foot and she grabbed it.

“Why do you dress in the style of clothes you are wearing?”
Maestro (played by MasterWinter)

"Just because I am a musician, doesn't mean I cannot look good. Sometimes I perform for royalty, sometimes I just perform for nobles. Either way, one must always look their best. First impressions are always key. And if I were to look like a slob, then someone might assume my music is as such. Which would irritate the ever loving day lights out of me!"

Calms down and runs a hand through his hair.

What is a song or tune in general that you sing/hum/whistle, which ever, most frequently?
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

"Dreams by Fleetwood Mac. That or Rhiannon... I find my headworm goes for these at unexpected times."

Charly stretched and yawned. She didn't get much sleep last night. "What is your favorite iice cream?"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Cookie dough and coconut cream " Zoey smile softly " what is your favorite sport "
Blurr (played by JetStorm)

"I'd have to go with Track." he replied and he looked at the next person. "What would be your favorite way to travel?"
"On the wing of course!" The brightly coloured avian creature giggles, "I mean, starships rock, but it's nice to feel the wind through my feathers or the chill of space against my beak. It's nice. So yeah! just soaring on my own two wings is my fave!"

"What's your favourite thing most other people are afraid of?"
Bethany Flores (played by starlet)

"Hm. I've never thought about it before," Beth scrunched her nose as she thought for a moment. "Probably like those creepy fish from the bottom of the ocean. The ones with the giant teeth and little lights dangling from their forehead. They're the terrifying unicorns of the sea!" With a smirk, Bethany let out a small laugh. "What's your favorite guilty pleasure?"
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

Finshing a jar of peanut butter in one setting " Zamma blush softly and smile friendly " What is your least favorite thing about your job "
"Oh.. uh hurting the people i drink from" December says with a frown and mutters something before snapping out of her daze "oh right a question hmmm" she taps her chin in thought before asking "what's your favourite mythical creature or folktale?"
Sona (played by JetStorm)

"My favorite mythical creature would have to be the Siren." She answered with a slight giggle. "What's your favorite type of music?" she asked

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus