Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Laurine (played by Sky_Wolf136)

“My favorite music would probably be ‘90s Rock”
“What’s your favorite movie?”
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"Behind the Green Door. Marylin is such an inspiration. "

"What is your nightwear?"
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

"I sleep with my armor on. You can't ever be too careful!"

"What is your favorite non-lethal submission hold?"
Erika (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What? What’s this nonsense about “non-lethal”....Oh. Um. I guess the arm-triangle hold.”

“What’s your favorite thing to do when you have free time?”
"I commune with the machine spirits and create the mighty weapons and engines of the Omnissiah for it is His will and as his servant, it is my work, duty, and pleasure to be in his great commissions. For me... that is my free time."

"What is your favorite war tactic/ stratagem to use in your times of battle and conquest?"
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

"I can be rather passive-agressive when I'm fighting with my older sister."

"What is your favorite pastime?"
Valentine (played by KingdomOdd1)

He thought for a moment then held up a notepad with shaky hands. Notepad: I guess I kinda like Jazz or Classical music. Or quiet, and what most people I know call, "depressing music". But if you like different music, thats, completely fine, I mean who am I to judge? You can like any music you want, I'm getting kinda annoying now. Sorry.

He looked down at his new sheet of his notepad, he finally wrote don with shaky hands, and held up the notepad. Notepad: What's your favorite holiday? I mean, you don't have to answer, I don't need to know, that could be a personal answer, please accept my apologies.
Sister Location Characters (played by JetStorm)

"Halloween" they all say together with smiles on their faceplates. Funtime Foxy looked at the next person. "What's your favorite season...?" he asked.
"In case the fur wasn't a clue, Winter, all the way. Being able able to go outside without heat-dispersion spells is a blessing." the white-furred vulpine explains enthusiastically.

"Oh, not to mention being able to lurk in the snow and surprise people, the satisfaction of pouncing on something that thought it was hidden, or just pelting friends with snowballs. It's the best!" she adds, bouncing slightly as her many long, floofy tails flop around happily behind her.

"Hey, you there! Since this is the thing we're doing, what's your favourite type of celestial object?" she asks, "you know, planets, stars, asteroids, black holes, gas clouds. That kind of thing."
"The sun. There's no denying that it's the thing that shines the brightest! It makes you want to reach out and grab."

"What's your favorite summer activity?"
Oron (played by LeftScout)

"I love being able to lay in the grass after a long day of work and watch the sunset. Or simply swimming! Both are fun!"

Grinning he would turn to the next person, "what's your favorite game to play with friends or by yourself?"o
Kano (played anonymously)

"Pranks, of course!" He immediately replied without hesitation, although the pranks he is referring to tend to have a slightly more criminal slant than conventional pranks.

"What would be your favourite type of person then?"
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

He stared at Kano, "The type who are never there at all."

"What's your favorite place to hang out?"
Cora (played by Dib2435)

The book store were I work at and the apartment were me and my novio Joe lives at "

" What is your favorite thing about your life " Cora smile solfty and friendly
Sybil Klein (played by AtomHeart)

“My dog Bazza, he makes my life so much easier.” Sybil gently petted the black poodle’s head.

“What’s your favorite weather?”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn)

Kuroi steps out to an exposed floor of her flying castle. The harsh winds and rain lashed out at her, causing the metal on her coat to sing. " I love severe storms. Add some hail and it becomes divine"

" What's your favorite mystical wonder?"
Cyr (played by Alien_Princess)

Siie: "The Vyrin of ancient Voldar were said to swoop down and snatch primitive Voldarians in their jaws, draining their energy and killing them. While this is common knowledge, what a lot of people don't realize is that the Vyrin were also great enemies of the Zyreth, the first betrayers of Voldarians. They often attacked Zyreth villages in groups, swooping down on the impossibly large creatures and draining their life force too. This largely allowed primitive Voldarians enough time to organize large scale attacks that would eventually end the Zyreth permanently. All Voldarians and Humarians owe their existence to the Vyrin of primitive Voldar. Without these 'Energy Dragons' (as the humans call them), none of us would be alive, and that is why my favorite 'mystical wonder' is the Vyrin."

"What is your favorite scientific discovery? Any era, any world...."
"Would it be nerdy of me to say the camera? I..I'm a bit attached though..."

"Anyways...uh, what time of day do you like best?"
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

He didn't hesitate, "Evening."

"Would you ever hurt a kids, and/or kids?" He gave a warning look.
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

I believe the title of the thread is 'What's your character's favorite?' and your question is irrelevant to the topic.

So I will set the thread back on course.

"What is your characters favorite landscape?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus