Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Tropicana The Mega Sceptile (played by -soulbright-)

Just being a wild Sceptile living the wild life taking care of nature and my environment.

What's your favorite Caribbean island?
Pericles (played by Libertine)

"While I've never heard of these islands, I should very much like to see them. Tropical climates are always teeming with life."

If you could choose any manner of setting to explore and research- abandoned buildings, ancient ruins, arcane libraries, murky caves- which would you pick, and why?
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

The library of Gondor, because I want to.

What’s your favourite terrain?
Blend (played by Taz)

terrain? > well that would be the forest and other places you may find me. (i think i understood that correctly?)

whats your characters favorite sword? ( mine is Phaesphoros )
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

"The mighty macuahuitl, easily."

"What is your favorite time of the day?"
The avian looked up at the blue sky. “Dusk or dawn, owls come out at night and eagles and falcons at day, so it’s obviously the intermission of the two, much safer.” He ruffled his ebony dark wings, thinking of the idea of a hawk.

What’s your favorite weapon.
It should go without saying what my favourite weapon is, considering my parents. But it's the bow.

What's your favourite way of relaxing?
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

“Cracking open an ice-cold Stardust IPA after a long day fixing ships or speeder bikes.”

What’s your favorite type of music?
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Folkloric music, with drums, and flutes, and lyres. It reminds me of home.”

“What is thine favorite epic tale, good sir or madam?”
Rolf Steiner (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I don’t know if it is an epic tale, but is shat I will tell if I live through the war and have kids and grandkids. I’ll tell them about a platoon of soldiers that were left to die as rearguard by their captain made it back to their lines through hundreds of kilometres of Russians.”

“What is your favourite hot beverage?”
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"Coffee all the way. What's your favorite movie?"
The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

The Warden rise his hands and yelled,”THE LORD OF THE RINGS,” He then cough into his hands,”Anyway, what is your favorite personality?”
Monique Couture (played by Deumeawyn)

“What, or who?” Monique asked to clarify. “ I think Raymond Chandler’s Det Marlowe is my favourite!”

“WYCF pastime?”
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Driving my mother crazy and shopping" WYFC way to make up with a freind?
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

"Admit how stupid they wewre getting into a fight with them in the first place."

Steve said as he took a deep breath and thought deeply. He them looked up and asked,

"What's Your Character's Favorite place to go for a really fancy dinner?"
Chenor (played by milktea_dollie)

“Hmm... probably this one place called Himeko’s that’s more in the city. Really nice food. Went there for a school thing at one point...” he paused. “What’s your favorite way to solve a problem... with someone you hate?”
Ardira Tinume (played by EarlyGrey)

"Kill them." The tiefling snapped, as if automatically. "...But, make them suffer first." A look from the rogue suggested there was more to that answer, but you weren't going to get anything further from asking.

A curious glimmer came to her dark eyes. "What's your favourite weapon?"
Wraith (played by LunarValravn)

" My scythe" He says drawing the darkness to his hand. A black weapon with a dragon coiled around it's handle appeared in his hand. It's curved blade was as bright as the moon.

It spun when he tossed it into the air, to resemble the full moon. He jumps and lands on the scythe to gaze at those below. " Now, What's your favorite way to die?"
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Laying upon my shield with my sword in hand; dying knowing I've rent asunder as many unholy beasts of dark intent as I could! For I've lived true to the Codex!"

"... What is your favourite beverage Mine is milk of the goat."
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

"Your tears, bathed in the rust of your armor..." - Never one would expect, however, that the honorable Ser Garland would find his amiable question answered by such a diabolical creature. It loomed over his fearless being, towering three or perhaps four times his own height, blowing mist from its flared nostrils on the man's helmet. "... Mingled with life fluid, coursing from your wounds, human." - And only the forces of beyond kept it turning into a deadly brawl.

When it turns its ugly, monstrous mug to the next passer by, instead of a morbid prompt such a monster would let out, 'Nehu' instead ponder for a moment, the fire on its eyes slowly turning into embers now that his attention was diverged from the Ser.

"... Favorite, I presume?" - A growl follows, implying the beast ponders on such unusual question. "Let's see: What would be your 'favorite'... Enemy? That piece of life that fuels your very existence forward, solely to destroy it?" - But it fails to turn into a sociable question, anyway.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus