Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Lady Magdalena (played anonymously)

"Though I haven't seen it often, I do enjoy the views of the seaside. Maybe it's my favorite because I don't see it often."

"What was your favorite gift that you've given to a loved one?"
Odette (played by JetStorm)

"I gave a friend of mine a pendant." she replied and looked at the next person. "What is your favorite,Play,Ballet,or Band?" she asked.
"Oh, I love this question!" Penelope smiles as she decided to join the fun. "So, favorite play or ballet? Easy! It would be The Nutcracker of course. My mother and I just love the Sugar Plum Fairy dance, although it is not as accurate as to how it's supposed to be. But still, such a lovely performance."

"Now, to whoever is next, what is your character's favorite book? If not, favorite movie or show?" Penelope giggled a bit, "Please forgive, I'm not really sure if humans are still into reading. I have heard though that they now find entertainment through moving pictures. Absolutely fascinating."
Sans (played anonymously)

"i ain't human, so i can't comment of if they're still readin'. personally i prefer those moving pictures. less effort."
He found it funny the way they refered to media. Slight tone in his voice showing that amusement in a friendly way.
"i'll watch anything comedic though- doesn't have to be good. infact, even bad standup's worth a good laugh or two."

"my questions for the next mystery answerer... whats your favorite prank to play on friends, family or straight up strangers? or, if you don't have a fave, whats gotten the funniest, best, or worst results?"
Rykando Bishop (played anonymously)

"Favourite prank eh?" Ryker rubbed his chin in thought before smirking "now this one's easy, whenever I'm meeting someone new i usually wear gloves to cover this up" he says lifting his metallic arm, "now that's not much but I usually loosen the bolts beforehand and when I talk to them I..." he trails off, grabbing his metal hand with his normal one and detaches it from the arm "the reactions are damn priceless when the person doesn't know" he starts laughing

"So, what's your favourite genre of music?" He asks while reattaching his hand
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Genre of music?" She walks away for a second and whispers something to someone. They whisper back and she walks back to where she was standing, "Ahem, my favorite music genre would have to be Classical music, house music, popular music, and Jazz."

She flipped on some black shades before asking the next question in a deepish voice, "What's ya favorite way to annoy someone?"
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

Pointing out that they are not paying attention to what has been written down or the topic they have replied to with a post concerning a totally irrelevant question.

"What's your characters favorite gemstone?"
Aksinya Elvira Rebane (played by AtomHeart)

“Oh I quite like Pearls, but I don’t exactly know if those are a gemstone. Otherwise Opal is quite nice.” Larisa muses while playing with her hair.

“What is your favorite bird?” She asked pulling out a stray feather from her hair.
Odette (played by JetStorm)

"The swan obviously" she said with a smile. "Do you have a favorite animal?" she asked

((Just realized this wasn't ask a character below you a question...my bad))
Warrior with a bow and arrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My horse we are never apart". As she sits by the fire in front of her teepee. She quietly asks"what's your characters way of obtaining peace?". As she gets up and goes into her teepee.
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

Summer propped herself up with her arms before reaching up to lift her sunglasses up to her forehead." My way of obtaining peace? Um, laying on my beach blanket with my eyes closed and listening to the nearby surf." She brushed her fingers through her loose blonde hair before letting it fall where it may.

"What is your favorite way to relax?" she asked nobody in particular before rolling over to her stomach and taking her sunglasses off and laying her head down on her folded arms.
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

"A glass of wine and a hot bath." Tiffany said as she thought. She rarely had the chance though with her 4 year old wanting to stay awake until late.

"What's your character's favorite thing to do on a weekend?"
Pint (played anonymously)

“Killing orcs, mining for gold, forging armor and weapons and drinking ale..

Sod, I think I do that on the weekdays too, I really need to expand my horizons.”

“Wot’s yer favorite enemy? Rangers.. ye know wot I’m talking about.”
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

“Enemies are usually never favorites, but Stevie would be for sure mine. I hate him but I’m infatuated with him. I love hating him, and I hate to love him. I’ll be publishing my complete saga of my relationship with him on my Wattpad page soon.”

I smile with a mischievous glint in my eye and ask,

“What is your favorite things to shop for?”
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

"Hair pins, fans, new fabric."

"What do you want out of life?"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“I just wish to succeed at something honestly. Hm? Also I don’t think that was the point of the game! How very awkward.”

“What is your favorite animal?”
Amritha (played anonymously)

"I would have to say I have a soft spot for the Checkered keelback. They are not the most beautiful, famous, or loved, but is is fun all the same."

"What is your characters favorite flavor of snacks?" ie Salt and Vinegar, Cheese, Sour Cream and Onion...
Calgary Johnson (played by Dndmama)

"Oh! Oh, um, definitely anything caramel flavored. Bonus points for salted caramel. Extra bonus points for caramel covered salty snacks like popcorn or pretzels. Mmm... Well, now I'm hungry..."

What is your character's favorite thing to do at the beach?
Venilia (played by LilMzHyde)

"to sit on a rock and...sing...as well as... Human watch. Humans are so.... Interesting to watch"

"tell me... What's your favourite food?"
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Humans.”

“Hahah! No, I’m kidding, they’re only my second favorite, hmm.”

“What is your favorite time of the day, hmm?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus