Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Brakash (played anonymously)

“HEAVY”

*EPIC GUITAR SOLO*

“METAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!”

“What’s your favorite song?”
Nijusei (played by LunarValravn)

" You're not human...Fine! I'll answer. Love Song by Korn" She gets a massive grin as the song plays in her head.

"Focus and ask a question" Arrakis scolded.

" Quit interrupting my happiest" Niju glares while staring off into the horizon. " What's your favorite...constellation? What!? They have spirits too!"
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

Alaine immediately brightens up, almost able to overlook the questioner's odd mannerisms now that they were talking about stars. "Canis Major," she exclaims without hesitation. "Mostly because it's the constellation where my favorite star, Sirius, is. If I had to pick a second, it would probably be Draco, and if I had to pick a third--then probably Leo." She knows perfectly well she doesn't have to pick a second or a third, but she sure loves stars.

Still smiling, she looks to someone else. "What's your favorite time of the day?"
Pádraig (played anonymously)

"Twilight, when ye can look out over the lake and see the beauty of the golden rose reflected in the water, the image of the lady that is standing next to me, you Alaine. Then ye see the colour of the sky shroud her in pearly hues. Your eyes, jewels of the promising dawn." He glanced toward her with a deep emerald gaze. "Sirius, it's the Dog Star. It inspired the Aesi, and formed our very being."

"To the next person. What's your favorite poem?"
The Lake Isle of Innisfree
BY WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight’s all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet’s wings.

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
I hear it in the deep heart’s core

“To the next person, what’s your favourite weapon?’
Rolf Steiner (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I have to say I took a liking to the Russian PPSh-41 in the Autumn of 1941 as the mud didn’t seem to cause too much problems like it did with our Schmiessers. There were more than enough dead Bolsheviks to keep me supplied with loaded drums of ammunition.”

gl-1414186-1607381183.jpeg

“What is your favourite weather?”
Hot and sunny. Humidity is something she can deal with, but the dry heat is far preferable for her race.....and when I say hot I'm talking triple digits here xD

What's your characters favorite character of someone else's (as in another character belonging to another rper)
Stephanie (played anonymously)

“Oh gee... there are so many I could pick.. I was thinking the Calloway brothers but I just started an RP with them (and I’m past due to reply), but
I will say Jackson here. We’ve been writing for some time now together.” :)

“What’s your character’s favorite scene to be written into?”
"I particularly enjoy being written into scenarios revolving around my daily life as a humble maid. Cooking, cleaning, tending to the gardens of the manor, aiding my master or mistress. But if I had to choose my favorite out of all the possibilities, I would say that my most favorite scene to be written into would be... A Forbidden Romance Scene between myself and my master... Oh-ho-ho, deviously naughty Isabella!"

"Now then... I'm sure someone else here has already asked this question before, but what of it!? What is your character's favorite genre of Music?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Aw man... that is really hard as I like a lot of different genres. I guess I’m into Hard Electric Blues Rock since I just released an album of it...”

*plays Unbalanced*

“What’s your favorite beverage?”
Nemo (played anonymously)

“My favourite beverage? Uh... hm.” She taps her cheek in thought. “I mean I REALLY like cola... but that’s super hard to come by where I am, unless you smuggle it back in with you? And hah, try explaining how fizz works! I really like peppermint tea though. Ooooh, and white hot chocolate! Although kinda too rich sometimes. And—”

She mumbles a few more beverages to herself, apparently completely forgetting the concept of having a “favourite”. Eventually she snaps out of it, blinking a few times. “Oh right, right, right—I get the feeling someone’s probably asked already, but what’s your favourite candy?”
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Pick my favorite candy!!?? B-But there’s so many! I like gummies and truffles and lollipops and flan and chocolate and gum drops and bubble gum and swirling candy canes and Turkish delights!! To name a few..”

“I guess, if I had to choose and while technically a pastry, I would pick CUPCAKES!! AAAAH! I LOVE CUPCAKES!”

“Let’s see, what is your favorite type of EXPLOSION!?”
Nijusei (played by LunarValravn)

Her eyes shot open at the mere mention of explosion. " Volcanic explosion!" Niju blurted out while jumping to her feet. A joyful light danced in her eyes. " They shake and tear the earth, shove the clouds away, and that ROAR!" The ground grumbled beneath her feet as if approving.

" Unlike bombs, they never explode the same. Smoke! Fire! Lightning! More bombs! Destructive beauty in such power!" Silver claws were held against the sky then brought to rest against her cheek. A smile drove her insanity away for a moment. " How beautiful the earth looks afterwards"

"How sickening! Grah! No one can stop a volcano. Don't grow soft by lying to yourself!" A dark, fiery voice grumbled in her head.

Innocence faded when she flinched from an invisible strike. She turned to the next person with a cold expression and red eye glowing. " Enough of that. What's your favorite war machine?"
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“That would be the battleship Bismarck......The real one, mind you.”

“Und you? What would be your favorite moment in history?”
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

"St Clair's Defeat."

The ghost of a smile appears in Connor's lips as he runs his thumb across the flat side of his Spontoon Tomahawk.

"What is your favorite material possession?" He asks calmly of the next person.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" My lucky softball " Zoe said as she pull out a white softball with light purple and black dots on it " My cousin Lazslo painted it for me for my 13th brithday when I started playing the sport"

What is your favorite kind of media ?
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

Hmmm... that is an odd question to ask from a Vampire Lord that lives in a dark fantasy world, because of this I don't have an answer for this question however I would like to ask, "What's your characters' favorite book?"
Look (played anonymously)

Oh!! He runs off to a cardboard box, disappearing into a door-shaped hole. A few seconds later he reappears, carrying a small illustrated storybook: The Steadfast Tin Soldier, by Hans Christian Andersen!

He then points to the back cover listing other illustrated fairytales in the series, and tilts his head. What is your character’s favourite fairytale?
Ankoku Konoe (played by hypxrphxbxx)

”...Kintarō. A young child has strength. That is meaningful.“ the young ninja said with a small smile, remembering his past.

What is your characters favorite culture?
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"Elven culture of course."

"...what? Did you think I was going to say Japanese culture? The Japanese are mere mortals, humans. Nothing compared to us Highborn. I simply took their fighting style and refined it, perfected it, it is my own now."

"What is your favorite kind of tea?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus