Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Geimhreadh. (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Winter."

What's your character's favorite memory?
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

There was this one time... A group of travelers entered the Space Gas Station... this was back when Jerry and The Janitor lived there as well. Anyway, the travelers asked me "Do you sell fuel here? For our ship?" And I responded that, no, this was a gas station. Why would I sell such a thing here? ... Yeah, they took the slushie I offered and threw it right at poor Janitor's head. It was pretty funny. Even Janitor agreed that it was funny. Don't worry.
So... what is your favourite way to travel? Walking... a certain vehicle... perhaps teleportation?
Pint (played anonymously)

"Riding me camel, Sparky. Man, I love that big, grumpy, git. Best animal companion I coulda hope fer."

"Wot's yer favorite drink, mate?"
“Used ta be able to drink any kind o’ whiskey, but I’ve gotten used to whiskey of a certain quality.”

“What’s your favourite time of the day, buddy?”
Tadhg (played anonymously)

"Dusk. Then we faey come out to play."

"What is your character's favorite gemstone?"
Reginold (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I like all that have worth, but my prize possession is a Sapphire I found in the Scottish highlands..”

“What is your favourite armour?
Beyeme (played by ThatKingDude)

"My favorite armor is that which is forged in the holy fire of the Divine Realm." The angel responds. "It has kept me alive for plenty of battles, and will work for many more. And it actually covers, unlike some the things I have seen recently produced by mortals." She gives an earnest smile. "Thank you for asking."
"What is your favorite memory of home?"
Beyeme (played by ThatKingDude)

((Not sure why this posted twice.))
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Christmas a ... I dunno ... mebbe '56 or '57? Don't think Emma had Herbert there. Mum made a pumpkin pie. Uncle Bill and Aunt Chrissy came with my cousins. They was gonna go home next day, but you shoulda seen the snow! Musta been least 2 feet! Think they was stuck there til New Years! Luddy mussy, don't think I ever had such a fun Christmas since."

"What's yer favorite game?"
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

“...Lacrosse.”

“What is your favorite type of knife?”
Lucifer Winters (played anonymously)

Connor Kenway wrote:
“...Lacrosse.”

He giggled gleefully, cracking his knuckles and tilting his head and smiling a bit. "The trench knife!" He sounded ecstatic. He turned his attention to the next character.

"What's your favorite horror movie?"
Cat and the Android Brothers (played by Icysoul)

Lucifer Winters wrote:
Connor Kenway wrote:
“...Lacrosse.”

He giggled gleefully, cracking his knuckles and tilting his head and smiling a bit. "The trench knife!" He sounded ecstatic. He turned his attention to the next character.

"What's your favorite horror movie?"

“Probably IT.” She said, shrugging.

“What’s your favorite memory as a kid?”
Devon (played anonymously)

My favorite memory as a kid would be learning how to use a gun with my dad

Who is your best friend?
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

Alaine purses her lips thoughtfully. "I've always considered my sisters to be my best friends," she says eventually. "I think the closest I've got to one outside of my family is my...traveling companion."

She blushes a little then clears her throat. "What's your favorite way to spend a nice afternoon?"
Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

“In summer and autumn, it would be to go for a walk in nature to contemplate its beauty. I love to hear the calls of birds, smell the evergreens, feel the breeze, warm or cool, teasing at my hair and spy a deer or other woodland creature if I remain still and quiet.”

“What is your favourite thing to do on a snowy winter eve?”
Pint (played anonymously)

“Killing orcs. Mining fer gold. Drinking ale. And... ahem.. being with me bunny lass..”

“Wot’s yer favorite type of axe? There’s quite a few kinds ye know?”
RETIRED - Kiera (played anonymously)

"Favorite ax, favorite ax..." Kiera mulled this. "I think I like Eddie Van Halen's Ax, as it was mighty and righteous."

Kiera nods.

"What is your favorite thing to do in the cold?" She asked.
Nirin (played anonymously)

"I simply enjoy the cold." Nirin shrugged a bit, though her face did brighten a little. "Standing in a quiet, snow-covered forest and watching your breath cloud in the air is...calming, somehow."

The hunter thought for a moment, then spoke again.

"What is your favorite weapon?"
Deirdre Emaràin (played by pixl.Bee)

"I guess I'm kind of biased, but I'd have to say fire magic. Well, if that counts as a weapon..."
What is your character's favourite scent?
The Valra inhaled deeply, taking in the myriad of scents most would miss. " There are so many wonderful scents" He said while exhaling. " The sweet scent of blood and decaying flesh tops my list. Food..."

Thoughts of what meal he might find following such scents drew his mind away for a moment. Suddenly, he shook his head. " Oh, right, what is your favorite style of music?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus