Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Vix (played by Vixen)

She woke up screaming in terror as she opened her eyes she found herself in under a bridge in a dark corner , as she tried to stand up she felt a piercing pain on her right side. It took all of her energy to stand up and lean with her back against the wall finding herself cover just by a long red coat as she opened it she was only on her underwear with wound on her side, she was losing blood and fast.
She started walking despite the pain towards the light in the street, as she was walking she was trying to remember what has happened but nothing came to her mind absolutely nothing not even her name as she search the pockets of the coat she was wearing she found nothing. She kept walking towards the street but as she came close to the light she didnt see anything or anybody around.
The lost of blood was making her weak, as she took her last step towards the street she felt something on her neck, it was a necklace with the name Vix on it, her vision started going black as she collapsed to the floor.
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

Tristen drives down the road with the drivers seat window open enjoying the wind hitting him in the face, the night cool yet humid figuring that it would rain any minute then looking at the clouds to confirm. "God that Hospital is hell" Tristen said as he thought back to his day shadowing his father for his internship.

Tristen takes a right after sighing thinking about if only there was a little excitement in his life, then without thinking about he just steps on the gas flying down the road not caring about his life or anyone else. A smile grows on his face feeling the rush from car and as soon as that smile came it left when Tristen saw a girl laying in the middle of the road. Tristen steps on the brake jerking forward.

"Oh my god" Tristen said getting out of the car, he runs over to the women bending down in front of her "Excuse miss are you alright". Moving the hair covering her face Tristen could see how beautiful she is making him blush, it was as interesting as the blood coming out of her jacket. "Alright umm...", Tristen picks her up and throws her in the back seat of his car and runs to the drivers seat heading the gas as soon as he sat down.

"Can you hear me!!!, hey!! you need to wake up or your going to die!!!" Tristen said driving "Lets start wit your name, what's your name?!!"
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

As she hears someone talking she clutch to the necklace trying her hardest to open her eyes, her hair covering part of her face as she took a glance at the driver. Barely abel to answer she look at him "I..don't..", was all she could say before she passed out again.
(srry used the wrong character before)

"Hey!, Hey!!" Tristen screams turning his head back and forth from his the girl to the road "OK if I take you to the hospital my old mans going to flip the wound didn't look that bad I think I can fix it up for you at my place". Tristen drives as fast as he can finally getting to his apartment building, he goes through the back so no one could see him carrying her up the stairs. Opening his apartment door he lays her down on the his couch then runs to his room to get his medical bag and runs back to the women of his couch.

Moving the coat complete ignoring that the women was in nothing, but her bra and underwear, he sees the wound still bleeding. "OK, umm....Vix" Tristen said looking at her necklace "This is going to hurt, but its the only way to clean your wound", he wets a rag with alcohol and presses it to her wound.

(Its ok don't worry)

Her eyes barely open looking at him nodding lightly. As he presses the rag over her wound she groans putting her hand over his, her eyes wide open in pain looking at him. Bites her lips looking up "Oh my". Her breathing got heavier and faster.

She looks at him fighting to keep herself awake thru the pain "What did...you called me?" she asked him with a weak voice.
"Vix, that's what I saw on your necklace I needed something to call you" Tristen says looking at the wound "So are you going to tell me your really name and how you ended up with this wound, or what?". Tristen grabs her hand and places it on top of the rag making sure she kept pressure on the wound.

She looks down at her wound "wish i could tell you but i cant remember", shaking her head looking back at him her eyes watery "the last thing i remember is waking up under that bridge".
"You woke up under a bridge with nothing on but, your underwear and a coat with a wound and you have no idea who you are" Tristen said looking at her watering eyes, he walks stands up and takes a look at the top of her head "There's no bruises on your head so theres no reason you shouldn't be remembering anything". Tristen goes back to the wound and moves her hand slowly away to see that it stopped bleeding "Alright, I just have to stitch you up it will take two seconds so just try to stay still" he said grabbing a needle and thread.

Chuckles lightly looking at him as he checks her head "yeah i guess it does sound pretty silly but its true" looking away from the wound as she holds her breath waiting for you to stitch the wound.
Tristen stitches up her little by little remembering what he was taught in medical school and before he knew it the wound was closed up, "Just don't do anything to wild and that should be healed up in a couple of weeks" he said gettinng up and placing his medical bag on near the kitchen. "First things first we have to figure out who you are and what happen to you" Tristen said putting his things back in the bag with his back to her "Then we call the cops to...." Tristen stops talking as he turned around to she her still in her underwear.

Smiling just before looking towards the floor Tristen says "OK, first things first is me going to my closet to get you some clothes I'll be right back, feel free to look in the fridge for some food".

As he goes to his closet she stays there in the couch looking down pressing the wound still. Looking at the necklace she starts to talks to herself "Vix...huh? so.. is that my name?". She groans as she tries to stand up and walk towards the kitchen grabbing a cup to get some water. As she grabs the cup her hand loses grip letting the cup drop to the floor.

Looks at the glass on the floor "Im sorry.. It was an accident". She slowly gets down picking up the pieces.
Tristen heads into his room and opens his closet door to reach all the way in the back ad grab a box with Nina's Crap written on the top, he begins to open the box when he hears a crash in the kitchen making him grab the box and run out of the room to see Vix picking up a broken glass "Its cool Vix I can clean it just throw on some clothes they should fit you" he said placing the box on the kitchen counter.

Bending down to pick up the glass Tristen blushes from seeing Vixs body.

Vix smiles at tristen as she looks thru the cloths in the box. She takes a black shirt and some white shorts that were inside the box. She just puts the clothes on fitting bit loose on her. She takes a glance at the label on the box thinking for a moment, " I'm sorry I haven't asked your name". She looked at him smiling, her eyes locked on him
"Tristen, Tristen Godfrey" he said throwing away the last of the pieces of broken glass, the clothes that Tristen saw on Vix made him smile and pissed off at the same time. "OK lets figure this out now shall we" Tristen said grabbing and glass then pouring water into it for Vix "Alright you said you don't remember anything, but I don't think you got that wound from falling in the street"

She nodded at his question but took some time to answer "well i suppose not but if i try to remember I just can't" she made a long pause as she looked at the box "are you sure she won't mind me using her clothes?" Vix looked at Tristen with a bit of sadness on her eyes. "i wouldn't like to cause you more problems", Vix look down at the glass of water picking it up and taking a sip.
"Who?...Oh yea you saw the name on the box, no she won't mind at all trust me Nina and I broke up awhile ago she won't miss these things" Tristen said with a smirk at the corner of his mouth, he shacks his head to bring his focus back "You have no memory of anything, but you did say you woke up under a bridge that gives us something not much but something"

"Im sorry to hear that" Vix looked away and chuckled lightly at his shake of the head "Yeah that is something...to be honest..." she looked at Tristen with fear on his eyes "Im scared that whoever did this to me wanted me dead... that person might me looking to finish what it started... you know?" Vix put her hand over her wound.
Tristen looks at Vix feeling his heart almost beating out of his chest when those words came out of her mouth, "Well if I learn anything from the tons of action and thriller movies that I watch your right, once they find out that your still kicking they will come after you". His eyes glance over to Vix's wound when she puts her hand on it not really thinking Tristen takes a quick breath "Just because there going to come looking to finish the job doesn't mean I'm going to let them" he said with a smile.

Vix look at him with a blush on her cheeks smiling "You don't even know if i deserved that this happen to me and yet you still help me". Vix look at Tristen then down to the glass of water "You're a really nice guy Tristen, helping a complete stranger".
Tristen blushes even harder then when he realized that Vix was half naked, "Well I think this nice guy needs to get some sleep and so do you with that wound" e said walking to his linen closet and grabbing some sheets. Fixing the couch up as comfortable as possible Tristen grabs a pillow and drops it on the couch "Have a good night Vix...and if you ask me I don't think you deserved what happen to you, even if you were bad your not now I guess that's one good thing about having amnesia"

Tristen smiles at Vix before walking into his room and laying down.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus