Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix chuckle nodding to him as she lay down on the couch on her left side, it took her a while to fall asleep. As soon as she fell asleep she started to have nightmares of a guy shooting her, black shadows following her, she squeezed the pillow as the tears came out while she was still asleep.
Tristen slept for a couple of house only to be woken up later in the middle of the night by multiple cars pulling up to his building, he jumps out of bed and looks out his bedroom window to see men in black suits talking in the middle of the street. "Why the hell are men in suites here..." Tristen said looking down the hallway to his living room, without reacting Tristen ran to the living room once he saw the men split up towards the building.

Bending down near Vix Tristen saw the damage she did to his pillow and hesiated before waking her up "Hey we gotta go I think then guys who thought you were dead know your here"

Vix woke up to see Tristen bending down near her with worry on his face, as he told her that there was some guy looking for her she felt a chill run down her spine and a knot on her throat "What?". She stood up looking at the window with terror on her face as she turn to look at Tristen "They're here to kill me Tristen".
"Yea I got that when I when I saw them out my window, we have to go now" Tristen said grabbing Vix hand and heading towards the door, he sticks his head out the door making sure the coast was clear, when he saw no suites he pulls on Vix and heads straight for the staircase seeing that the suites are already on there way up "Second staircase" he whispered to Vix as pulls her pass his apartment to the other staircase only to see suites coming up this one also.

Tristen pulls Vix back to the apartment closing the door behind him and locking it tight "What the hell are we going to do?" he said rubbing his panicking.

Vix stod quiet for a second thinking to herself, looking around "they just want me Tristen" she said in a low voice. She took a deep breath grabbing the door's handle looking at him.
The moment Vix grabbed the door nob Tristen places his hands on hers after taking a deep breath "I'm not going just let you walk out so you can just die",he looks around and starts to think of anything they could do until Tristen looks at the second room he has. "The fire escape!!" Tristen screams as he pulls Vix toward the other room opening the door, the room is filled with junk that Tristen didn't use anymore, he moves through all of it helping Vix along the way.

At that moment the men in suites were kicking down Tristen door kick after kick Tristen knew they had to get out of the apartment now, opening the window heads on to the fire escape helping Vix on "We have to move fast" he said. Tristen heads down the fires escape with Vix behind him, at the last fire escape he kicks the latter down and sees it doesn't go all the way down
"Shit!!, alright I'll go down first and I'll catch you when you come down"

Tristen heads down the latter and jumps down when it ends "Alright your turn" he said and at that moment the suites stuck there head out the window and began shooting them.
Ace (played anonymously)

Ace walked in looking confused. He didn't know what was going on. He heard a knock on the door. He opened the door. There was no one there. "Hello, is anyone there!" Ace yelled. All that he could here was the echo of his voice. Then he heard footsteps slowly coming twords him.

Vix looks back at them and as she saw the guns she jumped down "Tristen" she called to him as he catches her. Looking at him "we have to move", Vix put her hand over the wound as the jump made her move fast and bleed again.
Tristen grads her left hand seeing that Vix right hand over her wound, he leads the way as the men in suites continue to shot as they run towards the parking to Tristens car. The gun fire attracts the other men outside with Tristen and Vix as they begin to shot towards them only hitting tires and car windows, crouched Tristen opens the driver seat side of his car and pushes Vix into the passengers seat and after he gets into the driver seat.

"Keep your head down" Tristen told Vix starting the car, once he did he drove straight out the parking lot into the street hitting to of the men in suites. After driving a couple of blocks Tristen looks in the rearview mirror and saw they weren't being followed "They not following us you can bring your head up" he said breathing harder and harder "Are you OK?, are you alright?"

Vix look at Tristen nodding as she look down at her wound "Yes Im fine". She looks back taking a deep breath, Vix turn looking at Tristen with tears on her eyes "Im sorry I got you mix on all this, I almost got you kill, Im sorry" she said.

Vix kept looking back to see if they were being followed "Where we going Tristen?" she ask with a soft smile on her face trying to hide the fear that she had.
"I have no idea" Tristen said trying to catch his breath "I'm just driving outta town at the moment", he makes a right and drives out of the city and into the country still not seeing anyone following them. "I know something must have jogged your memory back there even before that I saw what you did to my pillow" Tristen says looking at Vix "I can't help if you don't talk to me Vix"

Vix turned to Tristen as the tears ran down her cheeks "Im not a good person Tristen, those guys are trying to get revenge, I think I kill someone important to them". Vix looked down to see her hands shake closing them in a fist.
Tristen looks at Vix as her hand shook which meant either she was panicking or that might be a sign she was going into shock, he hopes it was just her panicking. "OK, first things first we have to find a place to hide so that I can stich you back-" Tristen stops the car to see a abandon house just off the road "There" he said driving the car off the road towards the house.

Stopping the car near the house porch Tristen gets out the car and opens his trunk, he moves all the junk on top to finding his mobile first aide kit and wrapping it around his shoulder. Tristen runs to the passenger seat throwing Vix arm around his neck and leads her into the house. Ignoring all the dust and webs the house had Tristen saw a couch setting Vix down on it.

"Alright, let me take a look"

Vix looks at Tristen pushing his hand away "You should leave Tristen", she said as she got up and look out the window. Vix turn to look back at Tristen with tears on her eyes "they want me... not you, you shouldn't be in danger just to try and help me".
For a second Tristen thought about what Vix said, getting as far away from her would be the smart thing to do at this moment, but leaving her here to die would be the stupidest this to do. "I'm not going to leave you here bleeding out Vix" he said pulling her shirt up to see the wound "besides...I'm studying to be a doctor and what kind of a doctor would I be if I let my first patient die" saying with a smile.

The wound hadn't got much worse all Tristen needed to do was stop the bleeding and stitch her up again "Your going to be fine, just gotta redo what I did". Tristen rips the bottom of his shirt off soaking it in alchol and pressing it on to Vixs wound, this was calming him down making the adrenaline he was feeling were off. Tristen felt his left shoulder begin to hurt, he looks at it to see he was bleeding "Son of a bitch"

Vix's eyes shift between Tristen and his left shoulder "you see you wouldnt be hurt if you had left me where you found me" she said to him as she helped him remove his shirt to see the wound. Vix blushed, looking at him with a soft smile using his shirt to clean the blood to see if the bullet was inside or not "You know Im right Tristen, not just because you want to be a doctor means you should risk your life for a complete stranger..."
Tristen rolls his eyes watching Vixs face turn bright red making him chuckle under his breath, "I'm fine sit down" je said gentle pushing her on the couch "Your wound is still open and it wont stop bleeding f you keep moving around". The blood came down Tristens arm, it wasn't bleeding bad and the wound wasn't that big "Theirs no bullet it must have just grazed me, I'll stitch myself up when I'm down with you"

Tristen takes out the needle with the thread and begins stitching up Vixs wound "Do me a favor Vix" he said sticking the needle through her skin "Stop telling me to leave, weather you like it or not I'm in this with you and I'm not going anywhere". Tristen looks in Vixs eyes smiling "Now stay still or this needle's going to hit more then just skin."

Vix lift her arm to let you finish "I just dont want anything to happen to you Tristen" she said almost in a whisper. As he finish she sit up straight looking around. "Youre so stubborn" shaking her head looking at him, getting up grabbing a needle "now sit... please" she said pushing him gently on the couch "we need to find something to defend ourself from those guys", her face change from a sweet look to a serious determine one as she stitch his wound up.

"Im not letting them hurt you again" she said as she was finishing up, Tristen could see the hate on her face.
Tristen through his bloody shirt back on and after Vix was done stitching him up "Wow you did a hell of a job here, I think you might have had some serious medical skills before you got amnesia", he grabs her hand and pulls her down to the dusty couch "Lets get some things straight before you get serious, one nothing is going to happen to either of us as long as we have each others back so were good" Tristen said smiling at Vix "two, you told me that you killed some one do you remember who or what for?"

Vix chuckled at Tristen's comment shaking her head "the only thing I remember its that I killed him to save my life.... But I don't know why he was trying to kill me".

Vix turn to Tristen nodding and smiling at him "well I don't think we can hide here long they'll find us" she yawn covering her mouth leaning her head back looking at Tristen "we need to get out of these clothes they'll give us away pretty easily" she chuckled softly closing her eyes " and we need to get ...some ...place... else" she mumble as she fell asleep again.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus