Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Tristen smiles holding on to Vix "Hey I'm going anywhere I'm right here and nobody's going to me from you, I promise" he says letting her go throwing his shirt back on. "Come one you need some fresh air and the freshest air is out on the road, lets get going" Tristen says kissing Vix on the lips, he goes into the other room and grabs the bags then hitting into the bathroom throwing them out of the window following them soon after.

Once in the car Tristen drives off back onto the road with Vix next to him feeling the air come thru the window "That better?"
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix smiles nodding as she takes a deep breath "So straight from here huh?" Looking at Tristen blushing she smiled "hey guess whos going shopping when we get to the city " she chuckled under her breath "we dont have uhm... dressing clothes" smiling winking at him waiting for his reaction.
"Your right we really don't have any nice clothes" Tristen says chuckling under his breath "Its pretty difficult to to get new clothes when some people want to kill you while the other wants to arrest you. Tristen keeps driving trying to figure out what there first night in New York should be "OK you said dress so I'm thinking you want to eat somewhere that has like 5 stars on something?"

Vix chuckles "that is true we're wanted people" she shrug looking at him "As long as Im with you i dont care really" she keeps thinking "what about dancing? or just out whatever it is as long as it gets our minds out of all this and as long as is with you its all fine with me" she blushed smiling looking at Tristen
"OK well that puts just a little less pressure off me not much though" Tristen says smiling over at Vix, this was the first time Tristen had ever been so happy in a very long time and he knew it was all because of Vix. "Alright, how about this I think I have the perfect date, but I have to set things up, so you go shopping get yourself something nice nothing to fancy just something that wont draw to much attention and I'll pick you up at the apartment when everythings ready....I promise it will be good"

Vix nodded looking at him "So its gonna be a mystery for me eh" Vix chuckled, thinking about it made her heart beat fast. After a couple of hours on the road Vix turned to Tristen "You want me to drive at least for a bit so you wont be that tired" she said smiling at him.
"There's no point now" Tristen says pointing at the tallest building in New York coming over the horizon, the empire state building, "Now that is what I call a beautiful city" he says as the full city came to his eyes as the drove. Tristen drives across the bridge seeing the sun reflect off the many buildings in the city, once across the bridge there was nothing but hundreds of people moving as if they were soldiers in the street.

"Now I see why Tech always said New York is the best place to hide"

Vix looked at all the buildings and the hundreds of people walking on the street, her breathing got faster her blue eyes had a different glow on them she felt that sense of freedom since the day she meet Tristen. "Tristen this is amazing, it would be so hard for them to find us here" Leaned over to Tristen kissing him on the cheek smiling.
"Yea and if we play this right we will never have to run again" he says smiling as Vix kissed him on the cheek, driving a couple of blocks Tristen makes a right seeing the building that him and Vix would be calling home for a little while "Here it is, just like Tech said nice place with a door man as it only security and where on the 10th floor" he says parking the car.

"Ready to go see our new place?" Tristen says smiling at Vix

Vix grabbed Tristen's hand smiling,something that she seem to do a lot since she was with him "Yes Im ready, as ready as Ill ever be". They walked towards the entrance where they were greeted by the door man, as he approach them and asked them who they were Vix squeezed Tristen's hand she looks at him then at the door man "Were the new couple on the 10th floor" she says hugging Tristen's arm.

The door man smiles at them as he opens the door for them as they walk inside the building.
Tristen smiles with Vix holding his arm as they walk pass the door man into the small, but beautiful "I didn't know you could think so fast on your feet, you were really good back there" Tristen says with a smile. Waiting for the elevator for a couple of seconds they get on pressing 10, Tristen stands next to Vix her arm still locked with his.

Vix looked at him smiling "That's the only thing I could think of since we're gonna be seen together a lot" she said with a nervous look but that sweet smile still on her lips. The elevator stops on the 10th floor the doors open as Vix looks at Tristen blushing a bit. Following Tristen to the apartment.
Tristen walks to the apartment with vix right behind him, seeing the door he sees a package in front of it he, picking it up Tristen reads "To Mr and Mrs Smith....This is from tech he loves that movie" Tristen says opening it to find the keys and other documents. "Here we go" Tristen sasy opening the door seeing an unbelievable apartment, windows surrounding the full furnish living room, a hallway leading to two bedrooms and an unreal kitchen. all he could say was "WOW"

Vix laughs at Tech package "Ill like to meet him he seems fun" she says walking in behind Tristen "This place is amazing it has everything... And this kitchen...I love this kitchen" She said walking towards it then looking back at Tristen smiling "I cant wait to cook in here" All of the sudden she felt a hole on her stomach looking out the windows she felt like if she knew this was going to be her home for a long time, she couldnt help buy smile as she grab her hair on a ponytail walking towards the bedrooms.
Tristen smiles as he sees how happy Vix was when she saw the apartment and he knew there was nothing else in there world that she needed then a place to call home. Tristen watches as she heads to the back to see the rest of the house as he goes through the box Tech left for them, looking through it he finds a cellphone marked Vix on it, a few thousand dollars, and documents along with to drivers licenses "Nick Smith and Jennifer Smith....Tech you are the man bro" Tristen says laughing.

Grabbing the IDs Tristen walks to the back to meet up with Vix only to see a hell of a main bedroom "This is amazing, Vix you like this place or what?"

Vix was looking around the main bedroom looking out the window contemplating the city from it when she hears Tristen she turned to him and nodded as she sat on the bed "I love it its amazing it.. it feels like home" looking at him he notices something on his hands "What is that? Is that from Tech?" holding her hand out at him smiling.
Tristen looks at Vix as she tears him away from looking around the bedroom "Yea there our new IDs Mrs Smith" he says walking over to Vix and handing her the ID "Ii guess form now on we have new names". Tristen looks down at his staring at wondering what kind of guy he will become then he looks at Vix as she stared at hers "You know I'm never going to call you Jennifer right, I mean its a beautiful name, but Vixs is so much better" Tristen says kissing Vix on the lips.

Vix got surprise by the sudden kiss blushing as she kissed him back "Youll always be Tristen to me.. If i was to call you Nick...I feel like i would have lost Tristen at some point you know what i mean? " she replied nervously at him. Vix looked around the room "I really love this place... do you?"
Tristen looks around smiling at the apartment that he hopes to call home for a very long time "Yea this place is great I think were going to be happy here, but I told Tech one bedroom I don't know why he would give us two" Tristen says looking behind him towards the second bedroom. Turning back to Vix "It doesn't matter what I think, what about you does this look like a place where you can call home for awhile?"

Vix blushed really hard when Tristen complained about the second bedroom "I love it and i absolutely can call it home not only for awhile but for a really long time... oh and dont mind the second room we need a place where we can hide all you know.. guns and stuff we might need besides we kinda like...need to make people believe were newlyweds dont you think" Vix said looking away trying to hide her blush, she stood up and walked towards the bathroom looking herself in the mirror looking at her long red hair "you think i should change the color just to make sure i dont get recognize here" her eyes got watery as she said that.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus