Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Tristen follows Vix up the stairs looking around the basement before he got to the very top with Vix, looking at those guns he realized that this entire time he told Vix he had her back, but he never held carried a gun making him think if the time really came would he have vixs back.

Putting that out of his mind for the moment Tristen sat in a chair near a desk "So we founded out why you killed this guy and how you lost your memory, but as to clearing your name and finding proof I don't know if that even exist"
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix walks towards Tristen as she sat on his lap "what if i dont want my old life back, what if just leave this city" looking around at the kitchen then at the only bed, resting her head on top of Tristen's "you should rest,ill take a shower and start looking at all those papers and while Im at it clean out those guns"

Vix looks at him while her forehead it's on his "Ill bring the bags from the car"
Tristen smiles as Vix brings her forehead to his "What ever life you choose I'll be fine with" he says looking at her eyes thinking if he blinked he would miss something. Getting up with Vix he grabs her hand "Maybe since we're going to be on the run you can teach me about guns...you know so its not just you running around with one"

When vix went out to the car Tristen pulled out his phone calling Tech "Hey bro ya busy?"

"How can I help one of the most wanted men?" Tech said with a smile Tristen knew he had on, "Yea, Yea listen can you tell me if Talier kept any files on his work at his place"

"One moment...yea he did some stuff here and there I can't get in its all encrypted, but I can see along with some video files...that are connected to cameras in his place this guy was freaky" Tech said laughing. "Wait in his place like hidden" Tristen said, "Yea well not now the cops got there hands on them by now, but if I can't crack this encryption then I know 5 0 can't at least not for a couple of weeks, the only way to get this stuff in his cloud is to do it Manuel on his computers while having the password"

Tristen looks outside at Vix as she went through the car thinking that he need to keep her safe and clearing her name is the best way "Alright you need to get me into his place", "Knew you'd say that that's why I found you Tailers place in New York that no one knows about except the many hookers he brings there get there and I'll work on getting you the password till then Tech out baby" Tech said hanging up the phone. Tristen falls on the bed thinking if going behind Vixs back was the best thing.

Vix walked inside putting the bags on the floor "I was thinking that if you really want me to show you how to use a gun we'll start tomorrow morning is that ok?" she didnt get a word from him "if you want we can do it right now i really dont mind Tristen" looking at Tristen on the bed smiling as she walked towards him "what's the matter?" She asked looking at his face seeing his expression as he was thinking. She sat on the edge of the bed tilting her own head.
Tristen sits up looking at Vix thinking if he should tell her what he just found out about Tailer and the files, but all he thought about was keeping her safe physically and emotionally "I'm fine" he said giving Vix a peck on the lips before getting up. Tristen walks over to the kitchen opening the refrigerator grabbing a couple of beers he knew Tailer would have "This will be good for target practice come on, come teach me how to be a badass" he says walking out the door beers in hand with a sigh on his face from lying to Vix. like that

Vix chuckled as she went down stairs to the basement grabbing some ammo running after Tristen hugging him from behind some how being close to him made her feel safe "You are pretty badass already so you want me to make you even more of a badass" she chuckled looking at him with a smile on her face handing him the gun.
Tristen takes the gun Vix feeling the weight and intensity it was giving off, he had never held anything like this nothing that could kill someone other then a few medical tools here and there at the hospital. "Yea I think I am pretty badass, driving the a car like that back there I had to have earn my badass card" he says laughing, Tristen finds a log and puts the beer bottles on top of it then walking back to Vix "OK, what first teacher"

Vix holds Tristen hand holding the gun "well first you need to know they have a bit of a kick every time you pull the trigger so just hold it tight, until you get used to it" looking at Tristen smiling "now just point and shoot lets see how good of a shot you are" Vix steeped back a bit seeing the fear on his eyes.
Tristen smiled as Vix put her hands on his almost throwing off his concentration, he holds the gun aiming it at the bottle in the middle taking a deep breath calms him self like he did in the car and shoots only to hit a tree behind the bottles "One second let try again" he says looking at Vix behind him. Shooting again Tristen misses "Son of a bitch" he said holding the gun to his side, he thought he had done everything right the only thing he could think off that could have been throwing him off was what the was keeping from Vix.

Vix steps in front of him "Hey clear your mind" she puts her hands on his face smiling softly "the fact that you know how to shoot doesnt mean youll have to" giving him a peck on the lips stepping aside again "no lets try that again".

As Tristen concentrated to go at it again she couldn't stop worrying about his look.
"Alright" Tristen says looking at the bottles before aiming his gun at them again, he looks at the middle one hard enough to almost see through it making sure it didn't move then Tristen inhales and exhales shooting on the exhale breaking the bottle apart. "Yes!, did ya see that" he says running over to Vix wrapping his arm around her waist and lifting her up off the ground "That was awesome"

Vix smiles was big wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist without thinking about it "That was amazing, you just needed to concentrate" She said locking her eyes with Tristens as her heart raced, beating so hard and fast she felt like it was gonna come out of her chest. Sliding off of Tristen she blushed "Sorry i got...lets do it again..."
"Yea, lets try again" Tristen says smiling bigger then he ever has with Vix, just before she got off of him he felt her heart going crazy against his chest. "Hey I know we can't stay here forever, so where do you think we should hide after this" Tristen said concentrating on one of the bottles breaking it apart with one shoot like the last one.

Vix put her hand on Tristen back looking at the broken glass "ill look later to see if i have any other place we could go to" she looked down "like i say before well be safe here at least for a couple of days" grabbing some pieces of wood that were on the floor for the chimney putting them on top of the log for you to shot "Again.."
Vix had a blush on her cheeks as she smiled.
Tristen looks over at Vix watching her face get redder and redder by the minute making his smile get bigger and bigger, he did like Vix thought him and concentrated shooting the log knocking it off the tree trunk then shooting the rest of last of the bottles one after another as if he was a pro. "Wow" Tristen says looking over at Vix "You are a really teacher", he walks over to Vix and gives her a quick hard yet soft kiss "We should head in to get the fire going it's getting pretty dark"

Vix looks at Tristen and chuckles "You're a really good student" nodding she follow Tristen inside getting next to the chimney. Looking at Tristen as he started the fire she smiled at him "ill go take a shower ok"

She went and took a long shower coming out with one of Tristens shirts on looking at him "Sorry i know its one of yours but i had nothing to sleep on" she sat down looking up smiling "That felt great you should take one too"
Tristen looks at Vix smiling that she was wearing his t-shirt "It looks good on you, you don't have to apologize" he says grabbing a shirt with a pare of pants heading into the bathroom, he takes his shower enjoying it and the time to think about all the moves he might have to make behind Vixs back. Leaving the bathroom Tristen sat near the fire with his back to on the wall looking at Vix smiling "So how long you think we can run?"

Vix looked at him shrugging "If we could clear my name i mean doing that would clear yours too but.. " she look up at the ceiling then out the window "can we...talk about... something else" she smiled softly "you practically know as much of my life as i do, yet i dont know anything of yours" she shrug "i mean if its not too much to ask" looking down then at the fire
"Me?" Tristen said tilting his head with a confuse look "Wow your right I haven't told you a thing about myself, well my whole life I had pretty much everything planned out for me from my school to my career, my father wanted a prodigy son and he got it". Tristen looks at the wall still with a confuse face "This with you is the only thing I've ever chosen for myself other then the little trouble I got into with Tech" he said with a smile.

Vix chuckled as she saw the smile on his face "A little trouble? that smile says otherwise" she walked and sat next to him facing him "So never broke the rules huh? so i came into your life to ruin your dads perfect son?" she gave him a soft smiles as the light from the fire making her eyes glow even bluer making her hair look like it was glowing.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus