Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Tristen couldn't help, but look in amaze as her eyes look as if they were glowing in the dark from the fire place "Yea....Yea you did you ruined the mans only way to get into continue his way to the top, but to tell you the truth I think I was waiting for you to come and ruin it if that makes any sense" he says smiling at Vix. Tristen grabs Vixs hand and slides her across the floor closer to him "And if I had to do this all over again the car chase, getting shoot at, being wanted by the police, I would and not a day will go by when I will regret almost running you over that night". Tristen kisses Vix hard enough to not pull her away just right enough to feel her lips against his.
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix kisses Tristen back smiling as they kiss leaning forward putting her hands on his neck wrapping her arms around him as they kiss pulling away a bit to look at him "oh uhm what about Nina? whos that whats the story behind Ninas crap box" she asked smiling kissing him softly again.
"Nina..."Tristen says looking down for a second then up at Vix "Nina couldn't deal with my life or the life my father was making out for me, she loved me so much and I loved her to, but she couldn't deal with it anymore the late nights, constent working, never paying attention to her". Tristen leans back on the wall sighing "She put up with me for so long until she just couldn't take it anymore, I screwed up very badly" Tristen says bring his head back down.

Vix frown lightly "Im sorry i didnt mean to bring back the past" she looked down pressing her forehead against his again "I know the past can hurt...Im sorry" closing her eyes she whispered "My mom always said love is patient no matter what it never gets tired and it can overcome everything life throws at it" she kept quiet for a minute "You know Im glad all this happen to me if it wasnt for that i wouldnt have meet you, of course you wouldnt be on the wanted list, but i wouldnt have meet such an amazing guy that would give everything to help me" Vix blushed looking down still as she took a deep breath.
Tristen pulls his head up along with Vixs and smiles "This guy would sacrifice everything in order to keep you safe no matter the cost and he will always be there" Tristen says leaning his back back against the wall "So what about you did you think you would be running and gunning with a guy when you woke up a couple of days ago?"

Vix chuckled "Not even close to be honest i thought you were gonna call the cops and let them deal with me" she shrugged resting her head on Tristens chest as she felt her heart race again "i still dont understand how you can risk everything for a stranger you know...but im glad Im not here alone today"
Tristen laughs "I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't call the cops right away that would have been what the old me would have done in a heartbeat, but I'm really glad I didn't car chases and and all" he said chuckling under his breath. That moment Tristen's phone gets a text he sees its from Tech...

TAILERS NY SPOT
253 LIBERTY PLAZA APARTMENT 12C
GOOD LUCK CALL WHEN UR THERE

Tristen puts the phone in his pocket "As long as I'm here you will never be alone I'll protect you no matter what just like you would do for me"

Vix nodded looking at Tristen "Was that Tech? What he said?" She asked him as she stand up walking towards the door and locking it coming back standing in front of Tristen pushing his legs aside for her to sit down between them with her back to him "and well what he said?"
"It's just Tech being Tech, throwing the usual uestions about being on the run" Tristen says smiling at Vix hating himself for lying right to her face "I told him that we would need a place more long term soon so he got us a place in New York, that sound good?"

Vix looked at him smiling and nodding "Yes that sounds good" resting her head on his chest again "can't help the feeling that this is all a dream that im gonna wake up any second and..." She shook her head "Anyways we should get some sleep don't you think?"
Tristen stands up bring Vix with him as he walks over to the bed, he lays down with Vix in his arm feeling all the warmth she was giving with him hoping that this never ended. "Every things going to work out just fine Vix, I promise"

Vix nodded "I know" she stare at the wall for some time falling asleep. As she slept she couldnt stop having bad dreams so she laid awake next to Tristen just thinking what would be best to do. As she saw the sun coming up she got off bed not waking Tristen up, she went to the kitchen and made some breakfast when she was done Vix decided to wait for Tristen to eat.

She was getting nervous being alone even for that bit of a time, so she decided to go outside and start practicing her shooting, trying to take all those thoughts about leaving without saying a word just taking off.
Tristen jumps up after hearing gun fire go off grabbing the gun he now kept under the bed, Vix was nowhere to be seen in the cottage which made him worry even harder, he moves the curtians from the window only to see Vix practicing her shooting. Seeing the food on the table brought a smile to Tristens face not remembering the last time someone had made him breakfast, not because it was there job, but just because.

Tristen walks out side gun in hand watching as Vix shoots the bottles taking out one after another, he points his gun at the far left one taking it out with ease "Thought they found us there for a second, You OK?"

Vix turned around pointing her gun at Tristen "God i didnt hear you come out" she pointed her gun at the floor nodding at him "Yes im fine sorry i didnt mean to scare you" Vix started waling towards him kissing his cheek and smiling "Morning... I made breakfast" grabbing his gun free hand pulling him inside.
Tristen follows along with Vix as she pulls him into the cottage, he could still smell breakfast sitting there on the table looking almost as good as it will taste. Sitting down in front of there plates Tristen begins eating the breakfast Vix made for him "Not bad, better then my maids back home and way better then just coffee on my way to the hospital" he says chuckling under his breath.

Vix chuckled as they eat "What can i say I didnt know i had it in me" she smiled at Tristen "And you better get used to it cause ill be making breakfast everyday of course as long as were safe to do so" Vix nodded.
"I can used to that" Tristen says to Vix "And of course we'll be safe....while we have each others back we'll all be safe" Tristen kept eating his food kicking himself for almost blurting out what he had to do in New York. Tech had always told him he was never good at keep secrets and up until know he didn't believe him. "So I was thinking about New York, since we're going to disappear in a sea of people there's no reason why we shouldn't enjoy ourselves, I thought our first night there we should hit the town?" he said changing the subject right away.

"That would be amazing I mean something out of this mess sounds great" She look at Tristen and his look seem lost to her thinking it was just maybe the whole wanted by the police thing "By the way come here" She pulled him by the hand towards her kissing him deeply "Sorry i kinda got left with the feeling of doing that since the diner" She said as she moved away smiling and blushing.
Tristen felt that kiss thinking there was no place in the world he would rather be then here, he didn't know it , but he was blushing extremely hard. Tristen kept thinking over and over of telling Vix what he was up to, but if he was going to do this tow birds with one stone thing she couldn't know what he was doing. Moving his food around here and there Tristen gets up grabbing his gun "I'm going to go practice some more" he said with a sigh ass he walks out in front of the cottage.

Vix looked at him and the reaction he had to the kiss made her think she messed up "O..Okay" As she saw Tristen leave she started looking at some papers down at the basement, every time Tristen pulled the trigger it made her jump, when she didnt found a thing on those papers she took a look at the money and walked up to some big bag that were stock on one of the corners of the basement. She grabbed one bag for the money and put it all inside without counting it, then grabbed another bag putting more guns and ammo inside it. Putting the bag next to the door she went and took a shower leaving Tristens shirt on the bed as she dressed, grabbing a hat she tied her hair in a pony tail walking outside.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus