Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

"Simple carjacking like this Tech can erase and I doubt the guy saw my face he was to scared" he says trying to bring a smile to his face as he looks at the road and rear view mirror back to back, the moment that man grabbed Vix was the first time he ever felt truly scared in his life making the feeling brand new to him. "Yea we're not going to make it to New York tonight, we're going to have to find a place to chilli out then we can be back on the road first thing tomorrow be there by the afternoon" Tristen says with almost no emotion.
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix nodded looking at him noticing his tone of voice "Hey Tristen..Im fine, we're gonna be fine, were gonna get out of this and well go back to our normal life..." Vix made a long pause thinking about what would happen if Tristen wasnt with her what if after everything passes he leaves her, looking down Vix stayed quiet.
Tristen saw as Vix emotion completely changed in a instant, they drove around for awhile until Tristen saw a motel in the distance "We're stay there for the night" Tristen says driving to the back of the motel and parking the car "Its better we just sneak in instead of going through the check-in thing, its less of a paper trail and worrying if the clerk will turn us in or not". Tristen gets out of the car taking off his shirt and wrapping it around his hand, he breaks the glass opening the window to the bathroom of the room as quietly as possible putting his shirt back on after "Ladys first"

Vix smiles softly at Tristen as she goes in "thank you" She says almost in a whisper walking towards the bed and sitting there without saying a word rubbing her hands together then her arms. Looking at at Tristen smiling softly again she felt her chest get heavier to breath trying to look ok to him not to worry him.

"You ok?" she asked blushing lightly.
Tristen picks his head up looking at Vix as he leans on the dresser near the T.V, "I feel like crap and its not just because I lied to you, its because when they took you from me the only thought that kept popping in my head was the last thing shes going to remember about me was that I lied to her" Tristen says sighing "If something would have happened to you then I really don't know what I would have done"

Vix got up and kissed him softly but deeply putting her hands on his face wrapping her arms around him making her stand on her tiptoes as he stands taller than her "Im not even mad about that i just thought... i.. was never gonna see you again"
"Guess we were both pretty scared back there" Tristen says holding Vix by the waist, he felt more at ease whenever Vix was near and he hoped that this was going to be for a long time. Tristen gives Vix a peack on the lips and walks to the bag on the bed opening it up finding all the money that was at the cottage "We have a bag full of money and we're heading to New York....If only we weren't wanted criminals"

Vix sat on top of the bed and laughed at Tristen "That is so true i mean its a lot of money and its only you and me on a big city that sounds pretty cool for any other person" she shrugged "But i dont know i mean someone said well go out while we were on New York" Vix chuckled laying down on the bed .
Tristen smiles when he sees Vix lay on the bed "Well I did say that and I am a man of my word" he says throwing the bag on the floor then laying next Vix on the bed "I promise, out first night in New York is going to be great....I have no idea what we're going to do, but its going to be good". Tristen looks hard into Vixs eyes before he kisses her hard not carng to come up for air.

Vix puts her hands on his face as they kiss blushing hard, wrapping her arms around his neck pressing him hard against her as she runs her fingers thru his hair. Whispering to him "You promise, cause that seems to be what we really need"
"I promise" Tristen says looking deeply into Vixs eyes "Our first night there will be purely for us and then we'll try to prove our innocence and then stop of guys from killing us the next day" he said laughing. Tristen hesitated for a second wanting to ask the question he knew that was on both of there minds until it just came out "You know, when this is all done with us clearing our names and all there be no more running, what are you going to do?"

"I...I dont know...I suppose find something to do with my life" She look at him giving him a soft smile as her eyes got watery. Vix gave Tristen a weak smile "And you...well i supposed go back to... your normal life before you found me" grabbing a piece of her hair twirling it around her fingers as she looked up to the ceiling.
"Well to tell you the truth I don't know either" Tristen sighs looking at Vix "Even with all this happening all the things I've done I can't imagine going back to my very mediocre life and knowing my father he would push me back into it, so....I don't think I'm going back to that city when this is done". Tristen smiles hard as he lays on his back looking at the ceiling with Vix, "I'm going to try to go for that American dream my way a family and all that" Tristen says holding Vixs hand.

VIx couldnt help to smile holding Tristens hand tight blushing as much as she could possible could when those images came to her head about being with Tristen after everything was over being with him made her happy "That sounds like a good plan" she turn looking at him.
"Yea it really does and sounds better when your in it" Tristen says taking a deep breath while letting go of Vixs hand and bring his arm around her neck pulling her in closer "Just a couple of more days and we'll be free of all of this....then its just going to be me and you. Tristen starts to close his eyes slowly smiling as he did "Hopefully...for a...real..long..time" he says before falling asleep.

Vix smiled as Tristen fell asleep resting her head on his chest "Yes hopefully ... But if I put you in danger i dont know what ill do " Vix said falling asleep on Tristen chest wrapping her arms around him. While they slept Vix started to have bad dreams making her cry and sink her nails on Tristens sides.
Tristen woke up with his arm still around as she slept, seeing his watch it was a little after 6:00 AM getting up feeling that his right side was hurting a little bit. Walking into the bathroom he pulls up his shirt to see Vixs nail marks dug into his skin with a little blood coming out "What the hell happen" he says pulling his shirt down, he walks into the room to see her still sleep, but wished he knew what was going on in her head.

Grabbing the medical bag Tristen walks into the bathroom taking out a rag and alcohol, he takes off his shirt and begins cleaning the marks with alcohol filled rag.

Vix was asleep when she woke up screaming, sweating and crying looking around "Tristen" She called for him running to the bathroom to find him cleaning the marks she left on him. Hugging him tight tears still coming running down her cheeks "did i do that? Im sorry" she grabbed the rag with alcohol looking at him. "Let me do it"
Tristen felt Vix hug him tight squeezing him on the nail marks, he turns around to see her taking the rag and crying "Stop I can do this myself forget this whats wrong with you?" he says pulling the rag from her hand and throwing it on the floor. Tristen had almost forgot about the dreams she has and what she can do when she sleeps.

Shaking her head "I had a bad dream thats all" Vix looked at Tristen sadness on her eyes hugging him again hiding her face on his chest "You died, they killed you while you were.... " she whispered while the tears came coming down her cheeks.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus