Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Tristen saw as Vix hit the couch falling asleep "Makes sense, you must have lost a least a gallon of blood" he said watching her sleep for awhile before getting up and bring her legs on to the couch. Walking to out on to the porch Tristen rubs his head and looks at the road thing what to do next "Doesn't matter what you say we can't move until your wound heals" he said looking over at the living room window "But your right we need something to defend ourselves and fresh clothes", at that moment Tristen thought of one person as he ran to the car and drove up.

An hour later Tristen pulls up to the house with the mourning sun coming over the forest, he gets out of the car with a change of clothes on and a punch of bags some with food, couple of clothes, and one with two guns in them. Tristen walks in the house to see Vix still sleep, he walks over to the couch with the bags and lays his back on it sitting on the floor and falling alseep.
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix woke up opening her eyes and looking around to found Tristen asleep wearing clean clothes "what?" she whisper to herself trying not to wake him up she got up and looked thru all the bags, changing clothes still very careful not to wake up Tristen. She went outside with the bag with guns sitting down as she grabbed one on her hands she started thinking "where did he got this from... why did he came back...hes so stubborn", in her silence she started taking the gun apart and cleaning it. Drinking occasionally from the water bottle that was next to her. Taking the other gun and doing the same, as she was finishing up she turn to look at the forest smiling lost on her thoughts.
Tristen slowly woke up to the sun beaming through the dirty window right at his eyes, he turns around to see how Vix was doing only to see a empty couch. The thought of her running away so he could be safe came straight to his mind ""Son of a bitch" he said running to the porch to see if his car was still there instead he sees Vix sitting next to the bag of guns and a taken apart gun. "Thought you ran off" Tristen says sitting across from her "You know theirs clothes in there for you and some how this bag is the first one you grab....Well either way you can thank my friend Tech for all this he was happy to help"

Vix chuckled looking back at him then at the forest "I wouldn't leave while you sleep that would only make you worry and look for me am I right?" She looked a the forest again then up at the sky, the wind blowing thru the trees as a soft cold breeze touched her face Vix smiled closing her eyes "Well thanks Tech...by the way whos Tech?" Vix looked at Tristen as she got up and walked inside grabbing the bag with clothes inside.
"Yea I would go looking for and you know that" Tristen says smiling watching as Vix gazed out into the forest "Tech was really glad to help, he's one of those conspiracy buffs so the moment I told him about you he met me at the gas station up the road with all this supplies..and a cell phone that can't be tracked" he said pulling out the phone.

"So your the...secret agent or some thing, what do we do next?"

"Yeah, yeah make fun of the girl with amnesia" Vix laughed looking at him as she took out some black jeans and the shirt that was on one of the bags. Vix stood quiet for a minute or two without moving just looking at the floor "well i guess we should leave this place... that would be the best thing to do...Im sorry i dragged you into this Tristen " she smirked as she tie her shoes.

"We should eat something before we leave"
Tristen takes and deep breath and looks up at the sky "For the millionth time you don't have to be sorry about this I want to be here other then me there is no one else that would have your back and it is a very nice back to protect" he said smiling as she tied her shoes. Tristen goes through the bag once Vix said they should eat something only finding "What the hell is with all the twinkies...Tech, I forgot he always told me twinkies are the only food that doesn't go bad" Tristen said smiling.

Vix blushed looking at her shoes as she stood up, looking at Tristen as he looked thru the bag. "And they are pretty good too" Vix laughed as she put the gun on the back of her pants as she grabbed a twinkie opening smiling and shrugging at Tristen.
Tristen looks at Vix smile and every time she smiled his stomach starts to hurt in but, in a good way, "Alright first thing we have to do is figure who you killed and what for do you remember anything anything at all that can give us a lead to go on?"

"I been thinking actually trying to remember thats what i been doing all morning since i woke up whoever this guy was in my life, he showed me how to clean guns apparently" she let a nervous chuckle out "but every time i try to remember his face or his name I just get this horrible feeling like anger and happiness at the same time" She nodded keeping quiet again just looking at Tristen.
"Well we know that the person you killed was a guy and you had mixed feelings for him" Tristen said looking down out the ground, he thought of some one making Vix feel that made him annoyed and pissed at the same time. Tristen picks his hands up and looks into the woods "I have an idea, lets get in the car" he said grabbing Vixs hand and along with the bags walking over to the car, he drops the bags in the back of the car and seats in the drivers seat while she sat in the passengers "You killed a guy which means his name should be in the paper under the obituaries, if you see his name maybe that will jug your memory"

Tristen speeds down the road "There should be a diner near we can check there and get some real food"

Vix laughed looking at him "Whats the matter you dont approve of the twinkies" Vix takes a deep breath "You think i was a bad person...if thats the case... i really dont want to know what happened..Im better not knowing" She shrugged looking at him "It cant be that bad right? and if it is i can change paths...I mean i have you.." she blushed light looking at the road.
Tristen smiled so hard he almost lost focus while driving the car "Yea, well...even if your path has changed I don't think you want to be on the run from these suites forever, even if you do run forever I'll be there getting your back, but at some point our luck will run out". Tristen pulled up to the diner with his stomach still in knots form Vix "Listen if you don't want to bring up this part of your life then we can run and have each others backs, but not a day will go by when I wont worry about you"

Vix smiled was making her feel safe as she looked at Tristen bringing her arms around him hugging him tight "Thank you but no matter how hard the truth about my past is i need to know" Vix couldnt let him go she felt so safe and happy some how Vix knew it had been a long time since she felt that way.
"Cool, lets go see who you completely murdered and probably ripped apart like you did my pillow" Tristen says opening the car door and laughing, he walks into the diner with Vix grabbing the newspaper before they sat in a booth. The diner was half empty with what looked like regulars sitting every where all of them with there eyes glued to the T.V hanging in the corner, "Here ya go" Tristen said handing Vix the paper with the obituaries out.

"What can I get for you loves" said a waitress almost appearing out of nowhere, Tristen looks up "Uhh a burger and fries would be fine by me"

Vix didnt even looked at the waitress just nodded "same for me" she said looking thru the newspaper, Vix started to move her legs rapidly getting nervous looking at all the obituaries without saying a word she kept looking. "You think we'll find him" she started to bite the nail from her thumb on her left hand.
"Hey" Tristen said grabbing Vixs hand form her mouth "We'll find him and if not here we'll try something else, whatever it takes to keep you safe", he smiles at Vix as she began to calm down, knowing this probably wasn't the best time Tristen leans over and kisses Vix on the lips giving him a feeling of ease.

"Here ya go loves" the waitress said putting there food down and making Tristen sit back in his seat "Hope you enjoy", she left with a smile on her face.

"Worst possible timing ever" Tristen said blushing.

Vix bite her lip as the waitress set the plates on the table, Vix face was bright red as she just smile at Tristen seeing him blushing she looked away shaking her head " not at all" she said in a low voice.
Tristen moves his fries around feeling the weird tension in the air "I'm sorry if I over steped my bounds there, I'm here to help you and I shouldn't have done that I apologize"

VIx looked at Tristen smiling as she grabbed his hand pulling her a bit towards her blushing as she kissed him on the lips.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus