Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Tristen blushes himself when he thought about the second room, Vixs was right we needed to keep up appearances and having a second room what make it seem like they were trying to start something and up until now he never thought about with Vix exactly. Watching Vix go into the bathroom he hears her talk "You could never be to carful and even if you do it wont change how I feel about you" he says screaming to her.

Tristen walks into the hallway looking at the empty room smiling as he did then he walks back into his room straight to Vix in the bathroom "So its almost the evening and I made you a promise"
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix turns looking at Tristen with a smile nodding softly as she leaned against the counter "So I guess we should go shopping right and not just for clothes we need food also" Vix couldnt stop smiling thinking about a night out with Tristen and a night away from this past crazy days. Vix stood quiet for a minute "you said that this night was gonna be a surprise for me, I think its only fair I give you a surprise too besides sounds fun"
"A surprise for me?, I'm the boyfriend here I'm suppose to be the setting up the surprises" Tristen says walking up to Vix holding her while they look at each other in the mirror "How about this?, we save the grocery shopping for tomorrow and we go our separate ways meeting up back in the middle of the living room each with a nice clothes nothing to flashy besides, I need to get your surprise ready"

"Hey it would be nice to do something for you for once" Vix looked at him on the mirror smiling "Ok then well do it that way just tell me what time and ill be ready" She asked Tristen as she grabbed some money from the bag grabbing her hair in a ponytail again.
Triten rubs his head then breathing out "If you do something for me not that you should just make it low key please and we'll meet in the living room at 8:00 on the dot" Tristen says thinking that should be enough to to set everything up. Grabbing some money from the bag he kisses Vix on the lips "I'll see you later beautiful" he said running to the front door "And Tech sent you a phone its on the table I already put my number in just call if you need me" he says creaming just before closed the door heading downstairs.

Tristen heads out of the building looking around walking down the street "Just a quick detour"

Vix nodded as she walked towards the table grabbing the phone putting it on her pants pocket grabbing some money and heading out taking a look at the apartment before heading out.

Vix walked around for a couple of hours finding a dress, some shoes and other things she needed. Before heading back she made a last stop for Tristen's surprise. As she arrived at the building she greeted the door man as she went inside the building heading towards the elevator and to the apartment with two hours to spare. As she walked inside the apartment she took a deep breath looking around grabbing the phone on her pocket staring at it for a couple of seconds "Should I?", she looked at the phone as she began to write a text to Tech:

"If it wasnt for you Tristen and I would be dead by now thanks for everything Tech"

She walked towards the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror for a long time.
Tristen grabs some clothes here and there like Vix asked him to do then focused really hard on the clothes he would be wearing on his date with Fix until he gets a call from Tech "What's up bro I can't really talk I'm really busy right now" Tristen says picking up a shirt and holding it in front of the store mirror. "Yea I know, put that shirt down it looks disgusting" Tech said staring at his computer monitor "I'm your eyes in the sky and the eyes are telling you to drop that shirt"

Tristen looks around the store to see three different cameras looking right at him "Yea, yea so what's up man?" Tristen says putting the shirt down, "Two things,your girl just thanked me and that's pretty dam cool of her and did you check out Tailers place"

Tristen keeps looking through shirts "First, yes I took a look at his building before I went to set up Vixs surprise and security is tight and second, yea....she is a very cool girl" Tristen says smiling. "Alright, just wanted to see what was up and to see your girl didn't make a big deal out of her dress so stop trying so hard, Tech out" Tech said hanging up the phone

Tristen took a deep breath and grabs the nices shirt he could fine and the nice pants he could find and walked home, opening the door to the apartment he could hear Vix in the bedroom bathroom so he took the hallway bathroom getting dress as fast as he could, because he was running late. Double checking himself Tristen walks out of the bathroom in a nice button down shirt, with a fresh pair of pants, he leans on the couch waiting for Vix to come out "OK you look nice right, you look nice, no you don't" he says whispering to himself.

After a couple of minutes after Tristen came out Vix came out of the room making almost no noise smiling on a blue one shoulder dress that made her figure good and black high heels, her hair now light brown curly falling to one side making her blue eyes pop up even more holding a cluch bag that matched her shoes on one hand and a black box on the other.

Vix looks at Tristen blushing lightly before speaking "You look nice" she said in a sweet tone to him making her nervous looking down then back at him "Is this too much?..."
Tristen watch Vix walking towards him as looking like a different person, like she had just stepped out of a painting. Picking his jaw up he looks at Vix trying to find the words to anwser her question "Its more then I expected, but god do you look beautiful" Tristen says walking up to Vix his eyes afraid to look away for a second scared they might miss something "We should get going or else we'll be late for dinner"

Vix smiled grabbing a hold of Tristens hand as they walked out the door stopping him just before stepping out ""Wait I told you i wanted to get something for you and here it is" She says handing him the box she had on her hand blushing "Its just a watch.. feel like you needed one" smiling as Tristen turn to the back of the watch the words:

"Thanks for everything ~ Love Vix~"

Grabbing his hand walking out the door.
Tristen puts on the watch after reading the inscribition smiling at Vix as he watches her walk in front of him towards the elevator, he runs up behind Vix wrapping his arms around her waist "This is great, I promise I'll never let this out if my sight" he says before kissing her on the back of the neck. Leaving the building the doorman opens the door for them saying "Have a good night Mr and Mrs Smith", Tristen grabs Vixs hand "I love my watch, but I think I can beat your surprise" he says pointing at a horse and carriage coming toward them.

Vix smiled as a chill ran down her spine by the kiss Tristen give her on the back of the neck, as they walked out the building the door man stayed looking at them as the horse and carriage was arriving next to them. Vix smiled at Tristen looking at him then at the carriage "Oh my god T ... Love this is amazing" she said catching a glimpse of the door man as she hugs Tristen wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him on the lips "I can't believe this"
Once they got into the carriage Tristen shows Vix a whole new world when it comes to New York, the lights so much brighter as the carriage took them through the park smelling the beautiful scent of the woods with out actually being there "Wow I had no idea that such a beautiful place even existed" he says leaning back in the carriage with his arm around Vix "And the best part is I'm here with the girl that I absolutely love"

Vix was mesmerized by the view of the city "This is amazing such a beautiful city" Vix said as she look at all the lights around them, she grabs his arms putting her hand around it softly. Vix face blush instantly turning quickly to look at him "L... Love?" She felt a hole on her stomach and a knot on her throat making it almost impossible for her to talk louder than a whisper "You ... You love me?"
Tristen looks at Vix smiling realizing what he just said "Yea....I really do love you" he said with his smile growing even bigger "I hope that doesn't freak you out or anything I've been wanting to say that to you for awhile"

Vix looks at him smiling biting her lower lip before wrapping her arms around him kissing him deeply than ever before. "I ... I cant believe it Tristen I... I love you too" Vix blushed as they kiss.
(Srry I haven't been on as much lately, been bizzy)

Tristen kisses Vix bad feeling the heat coming from her body, as the driver stops he yells "Your destination sir", the moment Tristen pulls away from Vix looking up at the abandon he was in earlier. "Come with me" Tristen says grabbing Vixs hand leading her off of the carriage and into the half done building, getting into the elevator Tristen press the up button and comes behind Vix cover her eyes "Alright you going to love this OK it just has to be a surprise".

(Its ok dont worry about it)

Vix follow Tristen to the building looking as they came close to the elevator "what are we doing here" Vix couldnt stop smiling as Tristen cover her eyes "I dont even get a clue on whats going to be the surprise Tristen?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus