Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Tristen felt Vixs lips hit his and it brought back that since of ease he was feeling before, as Vix press her lips against his he presses back not want her to pull away afraid of what would happen if he did. Tristen was going to lean into the kiss more until they were interrupted again.

"cough, cough" the women did after seeing them kiss "Sorry kids you can't really do that here...even though you make a nice couple"

Tristen sat back and smiles looking at Vix "We're sorry"
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

Vix nodded smiling at Tristen then looking at the woman "sorry" she chuckled as the lady walked away. Vix look at Tristen still holding his hand " I...I guess we should eat before it gets cold." Not letting go of Tristen hand but doing it as they started to eat, Vix couldn't stop smiling when she looked at him until she got a glance of the T.V.

Vix squeezed Tristen hand "Tristen...." She whispers while looking at the T.V.
Tristen his head and immediately lost his smile like Vix after seeing there faces on the television.

This is breaking news, there was a brutal murder in one of the cities luxurious apartment buildings downtown today the victim a Mr. James Tailer was gun down point blank range by an unknown women fleeing from the crime

Tristen watches the screen as it shows Vix leaving the mans apartment in nothing but the coat he found her in the street last night, he watches seeing the look on her face when she was leaving the apartment it was completely different from the one he's seeing now.

We also have a picture of her accomplice also seen helping the suspect escape, his name is Tristen Godfrey

Tristens eyes widen as he saw his picture come up on the news something he never thought would ever happen "What" he whispered under his breath

If you have anny leads on the whereabouts of these two please contact 911 right away

Vix tapped Tristens hand as he turn she was getting up " we have to get out of here let's go" she whispered to him, as she turned her head the waitress was looking at the screen with her face pale in terror as she slowly turned and looked at them. Vix turned quickly grabbing Tristen's hand again pulling him.
It took Tristen a second to realize what happen and when Vix began to pull him he knew what they had to do, he snapped out of it and instead of being the one getting pulled he was the one doing the pulling. "Thanks for the lunch" Tristen said to the waitress as he saw her reach for the phone while then ran outside to the car, Tristen gets into the drivers seat before Vix sits in the passengers and immediately he drives off.

Tristen calms himself down not wanting a repeat of what happen yesterday "We'll...a least we know who you killed" he says looking up at his rearview mirror to see if any cops were coming.

Vix didnt answer to Tristen comments as she was lost in her thoughts looking straight with her hands on her lap as tears came down her cheek "James Tailer" she whisper looking down taking a deep breath looking at Tristen "Now where should we go we cant be seen in public" Vix made a long pause still looking at him "i can't help feeling this knot on my stomach as i repeat his name"
Tristen looks at Vix as she cried looking of the window "Obviously this guy meant more to you then we know of...a lot more" he said taking a deep breath, at that moment cop cars were driving towards them his heart beating out of his chest. The cops got closer and closer until they finally passed right by them, exhaling Tristen heart slows down "They don't know what car were in that's a good sign" he says looking over at Vix with a smile only to see her still crying.

Seconds later Tristen sees two black cars drive pass them making a hard U-turn and begins speeding towards them "Vix I think you need to snap outta this cause your friends from my apartment are on us" Tristen says speeding down the road.

Vix nodded taking the guns out "Don't worry Im fine but we or them can do much in broad daylight its too dangerous" she said in a confident tone like if she knew them and how they operated. "We need to lose them if not drive them out of the city Tristen " Vix turn to look at Tristen then to the car following them "Its not good for either of us to draw any attention to ourself"
"Make sense, so lets see how good of a driver I am" Tristen says making a hard right speeding down the street, this was much more difficult to do then in video games he couldn't restart her only keep going and deal with the consequences later. Checking his rearview every few seconds Tristen tries swerving in and out of traffic hoping to lose them only they were able to get by everything he through at them "Dammit they can drive".

Tristen kept driving towards the end of the city hearing a loud ding noise one after another remembering what was at the end of the city, he turns left and sees the railway crossing "Hanging on tight" he said to Vix as he speed up seeing the train coming on his right. Taking deep breaths he tightens his grip on the steering wheel hard as the car over the tracks with the train barley hitting them "HELL YEA" Tristen screams smiling at Vix as they drove out of the city.

Vix looked back at the train as they get farer from the city laughing she hugged Tristen throwing her arms around his neck smiling kissing his cheek "that was Amazing Tristen" she said sitting back on her seat.

As they kept driving Vix look at the surroundings "I feel like i know this place, I know this road" she looked at Tristen smiling.
"Really?, Well if this place is familiar to you then we gotta find someplace to pull over maybe you left something here or something" Tristen says driving, he drove a little more until he found a dirt road taking it down about a mile before pulling over.

"So anything catch your eye?"

Vix nodded as she pointed straight "I think...yeah.. If you keep driving there's gonna be a road to your left take it please" she looked at Tristen with fear her mind was making things up. But as they drove they found that road and Tristen took it finding a small cottage hidden on the woods.
"Wow" Tristen said getting out of the car "There's no way anyone could find this by chance you must have been here a number of times". The cottage was almost camouflage into the woods with grass and dirt on the roof to cover from the air and tress all so you wouldn't even look twice at its direction. "Guess we should head in to see why this place is do hidden" Tristen says walking towards the cottage.

Vix got out of te car and walked behind Tristen grabbing his hand right before he stepped closer to the cottage " let me go in first just in case" she stood in front of the door for a moment looking around then she kept looking at the top of the door reaching up finding a key, she looked at the key then back at Tristen ,turning to open the door her hands shaking at the thought of what might be inside there.

Vix walked in turning to her ride side grabbing the gun behind her back as she turn the lights barely lighting the house she walked around finding nothing but a cozy looking place. She kept looking at the door that lead to the basement of that place.
Tristen walks in to the cottage behind Vix it wasn't out of the ordinary at all just a regular cottage a bed, old stove, bathroom, everything you would expect form a place like this. Looking around Tristen stops on Vix gazing at a door that looks to head down to the basement, she gazes as it hard making Tristen believe whatever is down there might be the key to her memory.

Tristen walks over to fix getting in her line of sight "Hey look at me" he says grabbing her hand "Just like we talked about I got your back no matter what happens I got your back I promise you that", Tristen pushes his lips to Vixs and gave her a feeling of warmth and protection.

"Now lets do this" Tristen says grabbing her hand tight, he did what to help fix no matter what, but a selfish part of him didn't want Vix to get her memory back.

Vix nodded grabbing the handle her hands shaking as she took a deep breath "Here we go" As she opened the door and turn the light on as they walked down the stairs her heart was beating faster and faster, the last step she took made her heart stop.

Looking around was alot of hunting material same as guns and fishing supplies everything to survive for a couple of months if it was needed,there was a desk that had alot of papers mostly bills and accounts information but none of them were under Vix's name. On the desk there was a picture of James and Vix, she seemed extremely happy.

Vix sat on the chair grabbing the picture and hugging it as she started to cry she opened the last drawer and found alot of money in it.Under the money she found a contract and took a moment to read it.
Tristen walks around the room looking at all of the hunting equipment guns, snares, fishing polls everything someone living out here would need, he kept thinking of the cabin's location with it being all the way out here where no one would come looking only person that would come out here is a person that's hiding.

Turning around after admiring the guns Tristen sees Vix crying holding a picture which he could only guess was her and Tailer, Tristen knew there was nothing he could do no matter what, Tailer was a huge part of her life and he was just a piece that would disappear once she got her memory back.

Vix pulls something out of a drawer "What is that?" Tristen sighed as he looks in the drawer full of money "Oh my god, how do you even get this much money?"

She chuckled "wish i knew" as she read the paper her face got serious putting the picture down pressing her fist against it breaking the glass "Asshole" she said under her breath. She looked at Tristen "He was planing on killing me from the moment we got together, He wanted the stocks that i had of his company that was all"

As she looked up she took a deep breath "that day he pointed that gun to my head but there was a knock on the door i took the gun off his hand and pulled the trigger when i try to escape one of his guards shot me"
"Wow, so that's must be why these guys are trying to kill you they must have been working with Tailer during this whole thing and they probably guess you figured out what he was planning which is why you killed him" Tristen says as he takes the contract away from Vix "The police are going to investigate everything Tailer was doing before he died and your the only person that can tell them about this which will unenviable lead back to them"

She nodded as she walked towards the stairs and looked back with a sweet soft smile at Tristen "The thing is I dont actually remember all the stuff he was involved in just some things here and there but to be honest" she looked down "i dont want to remember, it hurts to remember"

She looked up the stairs and smiled "No one knows of this place just me so were safe here" she put her hand out to Tristen "come on I need to get out of this room"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus