Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Tristen shoot one last bullet before he heard Vi coming from behind him "I'm sorry about what happen in there I don't want you to think I didn't enjoy the that kiss, because I really did" he says smiling at Vix "Its just the making I'm making these plans and I don't even know if we're going to be alive tomorrow"
Vix (played by Vixen) Topic Starter

"we will dont worry about that" she put on the hat the shadow covering her face shaking her head "Its ok you have the keys for the car?" she asked extending her arm at him.
Tristen looks at Vix still confused "No, there in the car on the dashboard for a quick getaway, why whats going on?" he said still confused out of his mind.

Vix shakes her head "we need food i was thinking of going to town and getting something to make later you know" she said looking down at the floor
"Alright you want me to come with you just in case you run into someone you shouldn't" Tristen says putting his gun behind his back

"NO...uhm its fine, Ill be fine" She said getting into the car. She drove to the place where Tristen found her parking the car she got off putting the gun behind her back looking around on the floor there was so much blood on it her hands started to shake, taking off she drove pass by the street where Tristens apartment is parking a few blocks down she started walking towards the apartment making sure she wasnt follow just to find the place surrounded by cops "damn it" she said leaving the place.

She went to the market and grabbed the things they would be needing heading back to the cottage making sure that she wasnt follow.
"Yea Tech I need you to get us a place in New York" Tristen sayd talking to Tech over the phone seeing how Vix at the store was the only chance for them to talk. "Already did, I thought you guys would need a base of operations so I got you a nice spot overlooking central park only catch is your newlyweds so your going to have act like your married in front of the neighbors and stuff and I didn't even tell you the best part....Tailers apartment is a couple of blocks from you, CAN YOU SAY EASY WIN!"

"Yea, is there anyway you can not have us be newlyweds seeing how I haven't told her about Tailers place" Tristen says sitting on the log, "You didn't tell her?, Tristen I know you want to keep her safe, but you telling her and getting your asses to New York is the best thing for both of you" Tech said.

"Yea your probably right, but I'll call you when we're in New York" Tristen says hanging up the phone as Vix began to pull in.

"Miss me? Sorry i took long I didnt mean to really just traffic and i got kinda lost you know not everything is on place" She chuckled tapping her head as she got out of the car carrying some bags full of groceries looking at Tristen and his look made her frown "Something wrong?" she asked as she walked inside towards the kitchen.
Tristen leans on the the door way watching Vix in the kitchen thinking he would love to see this everyday, with her back still turned he walks up a little and takes a deep breath "Vix....I ummm...." he says thrying to get his thoughts in order realizing what could happen if he was to tell her how he lied to her for the last 2 days. "I really missed you while you were gone" Tristen said coming up behind her grabbing her waist holding her tight.

Vix smile got as big as it could have "Tristen I went to the place where you found me, and to your apartment...Im sorry I know I sholdnt have" She said looking to his hands on her. She grabbed his hands around her waist."Im sorry I just didnt wanted to keep that from you" Vix kissed Tristens cheek "What would you like to eat?" looking at him smiling.
"Why would you go-" Tristen smiles and letting go of Vix "I've been lying to you for the best two days....Tech found away to clear your name and get these jackasses off of your back for good, Tailer has a computer in New York that gets into all of his files I was going to head there while you were sleep get the files and head back with out you knowing in and out no one gets hurt" Tristen sighs waiting for to see what happens now.

Vix sighs looking at Tristen "I don't need you hiding thing from me I already don't know enough Tisten" Vix pushed Tristen aside walking out the kitchen but as she was walking out the door to sit outside when one of the guys on suits busted the door grabbing Vix before she could take out the gun. Grabbing her holding her arms and covering her mouth she was fighting to get off his grip as he dragged her towards the car.
Tristen moves aside as Vix brushes pass him heading outside "Vix I'm sor-" he was cut off by one of the men in a suite grabbing Vix and pulling her outside "Hey!" Tristen screams pulling his gun from his back running outside only to shoot at making him jump back into the house. "Shit!" he screams docking down trying not to get hit by the non-stop bullets coming though the cottage.

Tristen sticks his gun up shooting one of the men every now and then, but it wasn't getting him closer to Vix, he knew they would kill her if she knew anything or not.

Vix struggle to get off his grip just to free one of her hands to move the hand away from her mouth "Trist..." was all she could say before he cover her mouth again making her bite him, when he moved his hand away she elbow him on the ribs making him lose grip on her "Tristen" She yell running towards him. She looked for the gun but she drop it inside.
Tristen saw Vix break away from one of the men he looks around looking for anything they will need once they started running, he grabs the bag full of money and guns wrapping it around his chest "Think, think, think, how do I get to her?" Tristen says scratching his head. Looking around he sees the refrigerator and smiles, seconds later Tristen throws a beer bottle filled with rubbing alcohol with a wet reg on fire outside towards the men.

The men scatter giving Tristen his Q as he ran outside grabbing Vixs hand and running into the woods, running for a couple of seconds Tristen stops sitting Vix down against a tree "Are You OK?, are you alright?"

Vix nodded looking back her eyes watery as her hands shake "Yes. yes Im ok Im ok" She took a deep breath hugging Tristen tight "Im sorry they must have follow me here" getting up she looked at her arms, the guy left marks on them "we need to move we need to leave this place"
"Yea I know" Tristen says looking behind them not seeing anyone following yet "We can't go for the car there's to many of them and they know what kind of car we're driving, We have to keep moving deeper into the woods that fire I started is going to bring them and us some unwanted attention". Once Tristen heard the men screaming coming this way he grabs Vixs hand and begins running more.

They keep running, Vix holding on to Tristen's hand tight as they ran from the men in suits. After putting some distance between them and the men she stopped Tristen "Where are we?" she said looking around seeing nothing but trees everywhere, from far away you could hear cars.
"This way" Tristen says with Vix behind him running towards the car sounds, they made it to a almost deserted road "Stay here I'm going to get us a car" he says handing the bag over to Vix while she waited near the road. Tristen waits a couple of seconds for a car to come by, once one does he shoots the road around the car making the driver stop right away "GET OUT OF THE CAR OR THE NEXT BULLET WILL COME THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD!" Tristen screams as he sees the man get out of the car running in the opposite direction.

"Lets go" Tristen says to Vix and he runs to the car gettting in and driving off once Vix was in.

Vix started to calm down as they drove, she covered her face with her shaking hands chuckling "So we adding carjacking to the list" she said trying to ease the tension. Looking at Tristen with a soft sad smile "so were moving to New York i supposed then"

She started to rub her arms looking at her self on the mirror looking at the marks on her neck the guy left, his fingers were imprinted on her.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus