Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon took a sip of coffee as well "The club should have been left alone for the most part" She tapped her finger. "We are still outcast at our school, while we may hold power on the outside it may not be the same on the inside of those school walls". Lemon Pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture of Yuri bitting into his croissant with his messy bed head. She typed quickly and posted it to hr social media "Now hurry up or we are going to be late and I will post more pictures of you" She held up the phone showing Yuri the picture then leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'll wait downstairs" She stood and straighten her skirt before walking toward the door.
Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

"Hey!" Yuri protested when he saw the unflattering picture that Lemon posted. Honestly, that girl made no sense sometimes. Did she want him to be high-class or domestic? It seemed to change second by second. Quickly finishing his own breakfast, he went to change into his uniform with one of his new, expensive blazers over top. Five minutes later, he met Lemon by the front door. "Sorry that you had to wait. Unlike you, I'm nervous to make the best impression and I'm definitely still worried about the club." He shook his head as he led the way out to the car. "The students may not have done anything to the room but I'm more worried about what state everything will be in. We only just got the club running and then we left it to some weirdo and whoever else decided to drop by! I'm sure the whole school has forgotten about everything we started before all of this...family mess."

Lemon stood rocking on rocked on her heels staring at the ceiling by the large oak doors until Yuri broke her deep thought. When Yuri spoke she gave him a soft warm reassuring smile "Yea that guy was a bit odd wasn't he" She walked toward the black town car still half lost in thought "Its only been like 2 weeks how bad could it have gotten besides some dust" She slides in the car pulling Yuri with her. The car ride was quite until the car rolled up to school gates. But when the car door opened people who use to avoid people like Yuri and Lemon now flocked to them with praise. Lemon quickly frowned leaning into Yuri and grumbled "Damit Bronx,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bronx stood arms crossed on his chest with the most sour look on his face. His eyes showed his true dark nature as he watched Lemon tuck close to Yuri's side. He knew that spot next to Lemon was rightfully his, he was born to marry her, how could she not see all the work he did to secure her rightful place as the queen of the school when she wasn't even here. He also herd last night from one of his spies that Yuri and Lemon were planning something that involved Russia. His eyes zeroed in locking eyes with Yuri in his new suit and smug face. Then and there Bronx made a vow he will get Yuri out of the picture and take over the Family from Lemon.

Once they arrived at school, Yuri could only fake his smile to match sure none of the onlookers got any strange thoughts about the attention they brought. "Bronx?" he murmured, leaning close to whisper in the blonde girl's ear. "What does he have to do with this? We brought this adoration on ourselves." However, as soon as he said those words, he spied the familiar face standing far back from the swarm of fans and even the regular students who look at them with wary eyes. Everyone was interested in the school's hottest couple but Bronx looked at them with a determination that made Yuri shiver.

"Let's go to the club room first. All these people are too much!" Yuri suddenly announced. Then, with Lemon's hand clasped tightly in his own, he pulled them away from their fans and off to the study room that still had its poster outside the door, still perfectly in place. Funny. Even though it had been two weeks, he expected things to have become run-down. It was the same room, though, and the same Lemon and Yuri. He turned to give her a raised-eyebrow look. "What do you know. The club really does still exist."

As Yuri turned to look Lemon ducked under his arm and stepped into the club room. She made her way to the window and pushed it open to let in some fresh air and get rid of the stale air. "Just a bit dusty" She turned back around and clapped her hands together as she walked to Yuri's desk. "That weirdo didn't seem to clean much, but the papers are in order" She ran her hand over the desk her eyes a bit lost in thought as she started to make shapes in the light dust on the desk. The golden glow of the sun filtering in through the window played on her golden hair making her look slightly angelic.

Slowly her eyes rolled toward Yuri." So," she whipped her dust covered finger on her skirt "So Bronx, he still is a bit worrisome, and you wont let me send him away, And the Russians have agreed to a sit down in one week"

"It's not that I won't let you send him away," Yuri sighed as he dropped his bag by the teacher's desk. It was the only surface not thick with dust though it wasn't as tidy as he had left it. The other desks and tables looked as if no one had sat in them for weeks at best. Had the other guy really been in here? Lifting his head, he gazed at Lemon. "It's that I think you still care, a little bit. You're the one who will regret it and it's really in poor taste. But-" His lips twisting into a frown, he found himself thinking about the vengeful look he'd seen on Bronx's face today. There was no way they could keep ignoring the problem. "Is there really nothing we can do to make amends with him? You already broke off your engagement with Bronx so he shouldn't be so hung up still. Shouldn't he be happy if we offer him a high position in the family as a consolation?"

Yuri’s words stung Lemon and she clenched her fist tight against her side. She was still looking down. “In his eyes, you stole his birthright,” She could feel the sting of her nails in her fist and it was the only thing keeping Lemon grounded at the moment “We can not have him near our family” She glanced up to her eyes now rimmed in a bit of red as they bore in Yuri. Lemon took a few steps closer closing the distance between the two of them she rested her head on Yuri’s chest looking for comfort “You are right” She mumbled out the words quietly “Part of me will always love the Bronx I grew up with” She let the words hang in the air “You stole his birthright, He will come for you one day.” How could Lemon explain that in her family even though she was now a Don many still view her as a prize and think the real Don will be who she marries. “He will marry for an alliance but he can pick which girl and witch alliance,” Part of Lemon hated letting Bronx have this power but if Yuri thought Bronx should have the right to choose she would trust Yuri and let Bronx have this “But Yuri you must protect yourself” She Wrapped her small arms around him and squeezed tight before she herd the first warning bell ring in the distance

Yuri wrapped his arms around Lemon in response. "I will look after myself. I promise, as long as you promise the same. We might be popular now but one misstep and..." He made a pained face to illustrate his point. He could still remember the shots fired at them and his mother's cold eyes. Though they resolved that for now, any number of related people could take their own swing. So, yes. He knew they needed to be careful.

Sliding his hands down to tangle with Lemon's, he offered her a quick smile. "I know it could be dangerous to keep Bronx around or give him power but if we can find him someone suitably distracting and enticing, don't you think he would finally give up on you and your spot of power? You're no trophy, Lemon, and being with you wasn't his birthright," he added with a huff. "That's right. Aren't we a romance club? Let's find him someone true to love so we don't have to toss out such a good asset!"
Rowan Adler (played anonymously)

Addison walked through the halls with a hood over her head to try and cover her face. She knew it was against the rules, but she was currently crying because she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her and he dumped her, saying that his new girlfriend was way better. She had the hood on as protection in the hopes that nobody would see her crying, but anyone paying attention could see the tears rolling down her cheeks.

She kept walking, not to any destination in particular. She hoped wherever she ended up would give her some kind of solitude. Her heart was broken and she just wanted someone who cared to be near her, but since she didn't know who that was anymore her safest bet was to be alone. Given the current situation, she didn't really take in her surroundings. She had just passed the room where The Rose Affiliation meets, and she found a quiet place near a section of lockers to sit and rest her head on her knees.
Neiko Varda (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

Everyone was talking about it. Out of the blue, after weeks of missing school, the proper leaders of Rose Affiliation had returned. Neiko, for one, couldn't be more outraged. "Do they think they can come and go as they please just because they're famous right now?!" he huffed. It wasn't even like he was the imfacto leader in their absence but he'd done his best. Shouldn't he get some recognition for this!? Neiko was just on his way to the room to say his mind when he spotted someone sitting by the fourth year's lockers.

"Oh?" Shuffling over, he squatted down a foot away from her, head tilted and his blonde hair fluffed over one shoulder. "What are you doing over here by yourself? If someone is bothering you, I could call someone to help." Even though the girl had a hood up, it was easy to see the tears on her cheeks, though Neiko did his best not to stare at someone crying. It was rude and he knew he hated it when people got this close to his troubles, rubbed his tears in his own face. But...it also felt wrong to walk away after seeing someone in need...

Lemon wiped her face and looked up smiling that warm soft smile. "Come on we have class" Lemon pushed the door open and stepped in the hallway to see That strange blonde boy crouched over a girl with her hood up, She walked up behind him "Hey Blondie, I found you" She looked past the boy at the crying girl "Oh" she mouthed.

Lemon looked up and around for as people started to look at them. "How about we take this inside the club room" She saw a girl pull out her phone and start to take a picture "YURI" Lemons voice raised to call yuri to deal with the mounting drama.

Addison tried ignoring him at first, but when he didn't leave she looked up at him. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm in pain right now?" After a little bit of sniffling and crying, she spoke again. "I'm sorry...you didn't deserve that...it's just my boyfriend cheated on me and then broke up with me...I really loved and trusted him..." Her voice starts breaking up as she speaks, noticing the crowd pull up after Lemon. "Inside..? I-" She just noticed the door she was sitting outside of. "Oh...okay." She got up and followed them inside.

Lemon pulled the girl inside behind her and quickly motioning to a seat. “Tea or coffee” she almost bounced over to the closet pulling out an old electric tea pot and coffee pot. Then just as quickly she disappeared and reappeared with a try full of sugars. “I have no idea how to work these things but the boys can do the hard part” Lemon fell in the chair across from the other girl. “ name is Lemon” her smile was bright and caring as she slowly patted the girl’s hand. “Yuri is the president , the weird blonde guy well we just let him do whatever, and I do” she paused a moment to think, it had been forever since she was in this club room “I am the executive assistant, well just in here” she gave the girl a small wink.
I am interested! I would very much like to play a girl!

(It’s fine but there is a bit of an underlying story, to be aware of.... otherwise jump in)
(Do you do PM)
Murkysoulwaters Topic Starter

((Reaper: You can jump in with any character you would like. I'm not sure what you mean by PM, unless you have some questions you would like me to answer. This is a public rp so just post here.))
Neiko Varda (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

The second the girl explained her circumstance, Neiko's face twisted with fury. "That no good, two timing bas-" he exclaimed, before clapping a hand over his mouth to cover up the foul things he was about to say. He didn't even know this girl or her boyfriend, he didn't think, but if there was one thing he knew well, it was the pains of love. His expression softened, blue eyes dropping to where he clenched his hands tight on his backpack straps. "Sorry, I...ah, Lemon?!"

He didn't have a chance to say more as the blonde girl butted in and accosted them all into the club room. Which was fine. He was going there anyway. Seeing the black-haired president of the club, he sent Yuri a little figure wave before sticking out one hip and giving Lemon a scowl. "Why are you talking about tea and coffee and all that, you crazy girl? If you're going to butt in, at least ask the poor girl her name before you introduce yourself!"

“To make her feel comfortable duh, ” Lemon looked over at Neiko and stuck out her tongue before turning back to the sad looking girl “sorry what was your name?” Lemon patted the girls hand again. “Also coffee or tea you never answered”

She was a bit disoriented by the smell of the room, and she waited for the two to finish talking. "Um...my name is Addison...Addison West. And tea, please. Green if you have it. If not then whatever is fine. My boyfriend's name is Daniel Leddoway. He's on the football team." She sniffled a bit, her eyes red. "I should've seen it coming...don't know why anyone would love me anyways..." She seemed to stare into space, heartbroken.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus