Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

If there was one thing that the Rose Affiliation was good for, it was attracting drama. Wincing, Yuri tried not to groan out loud when Lemon yelled his name down the hall. It wouldn't do any good anyway since that girl just did what she wanted. "Lemon, Neiko," he chastised when the two started to argue like the first time they met. He would end up with a headache after this.

Taking the tea kettle from Lemon, he plugged it in behind the teacher's desk and found that there was indeed a stash of all sorts of teas--he had no idea when Lemon moved them here. "Addison, I'm sorry that these two dragged you here. We're a club that likes to help people, so..." He made a helpless gesture as he prepared some green tea for her. Because even if he complained about his morning peace being interrupted, he still did as Lemon asked. "Though, may I ask why you don't think anyone will love you? This is high school after all. There's bound to be countless stories to live in the future."
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon yet Yuri take the kettle and make the tea as She pulled out a note pad ready to take down any important information.

As Lemon stared deeper into the eyes of the girl she felt this unexplainable emotion. This mirrors how she met Yuri and then latter meeting the mischievous but kind Nieko.

But their was a bit of guilt for everything she had caused to happen to Yuri, she hoped by helping this girl Yuri could find happiness outside of the underworld again.
Rowan Adler (played anonymously)

"Because this isn't the first time this has happened to me." Her voice trembled as she continued to speak. "I've had 3 boyfriends, and all three have done the same thing. I'm just not enough I guess..." Her hands started shaking as she blinked a few tears away. "Thanks for the tea."
Neiko Varda (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

Neiko sat on a desk and pulled it close to Addison, a look of pure empathy on his face. "Honey, that's not your fault. Men are dogs! No offense," he added, giving Yuri a quick look and receiving a small, 'none taken,' in response. Of course, he didn't acknowledge the fact that he was masculine himself, even non-traditional as he was. "Hey, hey. Don't let it get to you so bad. You should hear some of the things my ex's have said to me. But, that's why I joined this club!" Grasping Addison's hand, he gave her an impish grin. "Because we all still hope that there's someone better than that out there. I mean, at least someone was willing to date you in the first place?"

Addison smiled and laughed a little as he called men dogs. "Not at all...I'd rather have no one ask me out than have someone I put all of my love and trust in cheat on me. Definitely less painful, but I just want someone to love me..." She lifted her leg into the chair with her and was about to hug it when he grabbed her hand. "Thanks for cheering me up...? I never got your name?"

"Ah, I'm Neiko. Neiko Varda!" he exclaimed with his brightest grin. "Pansexual, polyamourous and very, very single. If there's anything else you want to know, then just ask." Finally letting go of Addison's hand, he swung himself to sit properly in the desk's chair, one skinny-jean clad leg crossed over the other. It was, perhaps, insane that he felt the need to introduce himself that way but there was pride in his smile. Pride, and a bit of hope that at least someone he met might accept those words. He wasn't looking for a lover. But why not say up-front that he was single?

Lemon stood as Nieko sat. She walked over to where Yuri was standing a tucked herself close to his side “as much as I don’t want to admit it Nieko is right you have proven people like you but now you just have to fine someone who sees past your flaws” Lemon looked up and smiled at Yuri “and you have to find good people who care for the club room when you run away for two weeks with out a word and only leave a burner phone” Lemon winked at Neiko. Her tone got a bit serious after that “ are you joining the club or just here for help”

Yuri shook his head, bemused by Lemon's words. Did she think that Neiko's blatant flirting would get him somewhere with anyone in this room? "Don't pay Neiko any mind. He's just desperate," Yuri muttered, giving Lemon's shoulder a quick squeeze before he pulled away to finish the tea, handing it to Addison and grabbing all the papers he had waiting on him. "The club is always happy to have you around if you feel like coming back. No pressure, though. Class should be starting soon so me and Lemon will be going now. Feel free to hang out here until you have your composure back, Addison. It was nice meeting you."

With that, he pulled Lemon away, not wanting to be late for class when they already made such a splash today. Rather, they needed to enter the classroom in style.

Lemon let herself be pulled out of the room by Yuri, she waved a quick goodbye “see you latter, lovely meeting you” her smile was wide and soft until her and Yuri step into to the hall her eyes narrowed in on him. The computer club Vp and the president of the math club will be coming to the club room after school to work out some profitable options for the club. She stopped right before her first class and gave Yuri a kiss on the cheek. "Meaning we have to explain somethings to the others or do we leave them in the dark"

"Definitely for help. I'm obviously not good at love." Addison picked up her tea and waved as the two left. She took small sips of it, debating on whether or not she'd go to her first class. Daniel was in that class with her, which was why she always looked forward to it. Today was obviously a different day. She decided that she would go to show him that she wasn't weak even if she was. She'd almost forgot about Neiko until she set the tea down. "I'm going to head to first block...I'll definitely be back." She walked out of the door towards her first class.

"Oh...okay," Neiko stammered out, shaken that he'd gotten such a casual response. But, the door closed behind Addison before he could even think of a proper complaint, let alone say it. "Ah seriously! Why am I the one that's always getting left behind?! These people don't appreciate me at all!" Neiko moaned, both of his hands fisted in his hair. He let himself fall to the floor, moaning again. After a second, however, no one reappeared so he collected his things, still muttering a few choice words under his breath. "I guess I'll just go to class too. Ah, but I really will be late."

As if to punctuate the words, the last bell rung, leaving Neiko walking the halls alone, hoping that the rest of his day would be less dramatic, at least until classes ended and he could go back to the club room.

To Lemon, the day seemed to move slow and felt extra gray due to the intermittent rain outside. The people were becoming overwhelming, they kept snapping pictures as she walked or running up acting like they were friends. All Lemon wanted to do was get back to the club room and hide away again. A small smile danced across Lemon's lips as she thought of Yuri and Neiko, she was even happy to see the new sad girl as she seemed to be interested for the right reasons. But as that thought crossed her mind Lemon's frown resurfaced. Lemon hoped the girl would understand some of the dealings the club did or she would just be as uninterested as Neiko.

As Lemon turned a corner she felt an arm reach out and grab her pushing her against the wall. A large handheld her small ones above her head and another hand rested on her waist. Bronx leaned in close to her ear "Let's stop with these game, Yuri can't treat you like I can" Lemon's face started to redden with a quick jut of her knee causing Bronx to loosen his grip and she wiggles free of him "You mean with respect," Lemon snatches the envelope from Bronx's hand that had been on Lemon's hip. "I assume this is the information I needed, Now go back to being a womanizer, I have meetings," Bronx smirked as Lemon turned to leave but his hand was clenched tight knowing Lemon was gaining too much freedom.

Lemon let her encounter with Bronx go as she opened the club room up and turned the lights on waiting for the others to show.
Jackie (played anonymously)

Jackie wandered the school trying to find his class when he see´s a guy pin a girl against the wall and runs to a near by corner and watches what happens and sees her and the boy walk off and he follows her to check and see if she´s okay to a room with a sign the rose affiliation on it and thinks odd name and opens the door to see her sitting in a sit and through the crack of the door i poke my head in and ask ¨Are you okay!? Sorry for the intrusion i saw that dude attack you and i wanted to know if you are alright.

Lemon whipped around her eyes had a deadly glint to them to see as they narrowed in on the boy who followed her in “oh ya” she forced a smile to placate the suspicions of the boy “it was just family business,” she patted her hands on her skirt “so everything is great... all great”

The day was....exhausting. Yuri could think of no other word to describe the constant chatter and rumors that were so unlike the ones he faced before he knew Lemon. Back then, people speculated that he was a nefarious guy. Now, they knew. And yeah, some of them shrunk away from his rise to power and a lot of them revered him or tried to ingratiate themselves, but the male students got to him the most. The men were jealous. From the very first, snake-eyed look he received, Yuri knew it. These boys wanted to steal his life.

Ah...that was an idea. As he finally headed for the club room, he let himself have a secret smile. But the thing was, so many people wanted a piece of their life. Even if it was an unreasonable delusion to ponder on, make plans he would never follow, it made him smile as he knocked against the club's door, announcing his presence since he saw that the door was already open. However, seeing the strange boy and Lemon's forced smile, his own fell right off his face.

"What's going on in here? Who are you?" he asked the stranger, already moving into the room with a stance that could have been considered a threat if he was bigger or a more experienced fighter. As it was, he wasn't sure that he should be acting this way but something left a chill washing down his spine. Something had Lemon smiling that way.

Lemon turned to look at Yuri who seemed just on edge as she did "poor boy seems to be lost and getting in family business" her one eyebrow arched at the boy before she looked back at him. "You know what happens to those kinda people Yuri" the overwhelming urge to draw blood from the boy had Lemon's smile growing wider and scarier.

Turns to Boy"Oh Hello sorry for the intrusion i'm Jackie i'm new here i just moved and i didn't know where my class were and i was wandering around and then i saw this guy pin that girl to the wall and after he left i wanted to see if she was okay but she fine but she really does seem super stressed out for that to just be "Family business" but i guess family is quite stressful" Then turns to the girl "I mean you can say your fine but your entire body language and that look on your face says otherwise you seem incredibly stressed out and frustrated and you really look like your gonna blow up despite your action's to hide it"Turns back to the boy"You too you it's clear your fight or flight system is on and it seem's your going to try to fight but i don't get it? what's the problem am i the problem? i mean your like 2 inches taller than me how am i stressful to the extent of my knowledge this is our first time meeting! OH WAIT is it that boy that went after her is he going after you guys? i mean if so you should really tell someone so he stops because if hes got you guys this stressed hes clearly a major problem i haven't seen anyone this stressed in a long time or if hes not the problem what is ill be glad to help also on my way in here i noticed that this room is called the rose affiliation are guys a botanist or gardener group or no?i mean the rose affiliation is such a odd na-"he stopped mid sentence and looked down as he painfully realized that he was exerting one of his trait's others found annoying as he looked up to both of them he weakly asked"Am i talking too much?"

There was a small flicker in Lemon's Eyes as she finally got her Darkside back in its change and she dropped the fake smile to a bit softer one as the boy didn't stop rambling. When the boy finally took a Breath Lemon pointed one finger to a chair "YOU SIT" she demanded like a queen demands a subject. Her eyes were calculating everything the boy said and as he sat she rested one small forceful hand on his shoulder. "You must be new, This club is to help those in need of romance, But what you stumbled upon our personal affairs" She leaned in like a cat toying with its prey "Let me ask you, are you, smart boy?" Her hand tightening on his shoulder that would surely leave marks "You have to choose now Join or die" Her hand now squeezed nails digging into the boy. Lemon felt Yuri behind her and his calming presence made her let go of the boy as she took a few steps back to tuck herself against Yuri, making the couple look almost angelic except for the fact they talk about murder like it's an everyday thing. She glanced up at Yuri "Well if he can find a use for you that is"

"Sure i would love to join i like helping other's i'm great at analyzing people and figuring them out this seem's like fun and its a way of making more for making more friends i guess would also make the place look a lot less gloomier and people less on edge then sure i would love to join wait i just said that"... "am i talking to much again?"

Yuri tensed the second the stranger mentioned how on edge he was, this strange fight or flight response still showing in his body language. It wasn't who he was even a month ago, so to see someone point it out? Even someone with as stoic of an expression as him wanted to frown a little. However, he couldn't get in more than a single gasp as he mentioned someone harassing Lemon. Had it been Bronx? Why hadn't he heard about it? At least this guy wasn't the one who put that expression on her face, but...

Stepping closer, he laid a hand on Lemon's arm in order to catch her attention. "Don't. I doubt he means anything by it." Shaking his head, Yuri finally turned his full attention to the stranger. "She's being dramatic but I guess I should say that she means whatever comes out of her mouth," he offered in way of an apology. Pushing his glasses up his nose, he offered the briefest of smiles. "The Rose Affiliation is something of a cupid program...or something like that. I thank you for...uh...your advice, but I'm afraid it's not quite necessary. Our 'family' business is a bit too complicated to just complain to the teachers. But you say you're good at analyzing people?" Yuri's brow furrowed as he wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing right now or not. "I guess if you want to help us out you can but Lemon's not really going to kill you if you don't want to."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus