Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Jackie (played anonymously)

"Why yes of course happy to help and sorry that my advice wasnt helpful i didnt mean to cause or be a nuisence and i already know that she wasnt going to actually kill me she was just being il-literal and also sorry for talking so much it's a problem i have my brains always thinking its a non-stop thing an im always thinking and talking and the more i talk the more i think and so on it's a problem i have and i really dont kno- im doing it agian arent i?- im just gonna shut up."
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon crossed her arms in defeat and pouted like a child who go a toy taken away as Yuri spoke only mumbling under her breath "I was serious about the killing part" She then stomped toward the large desk at the front pulling out a map of the school. She unrolled it and took a few deep breaths to regain her composure "You are right Yuri his analyzing of people may come in handy" there were several big X on the map and a few other markings "We have a meeting with the computer and math club to do some accounting and transactional work for us, in simple terms we will be laundering profits threw the club for the family and to keep it out of Bronx's hands, But I'm worried it seems the Jujitsu, Newspaper and archery clubs have taken his side" She pouted "We can not directly confront them as they are bigger with more school backing" She tapped the map "Any thought on how to take back power?" Her eyes flick up to the two boys.

"Well lets take into account what we have"He said with a little confidence "how many strong are the archery, jujitsu, and newspaper clubs? along with the math, computer and our club? also this bronx fellow im guessing hes the one whom pinned you against the wall?

"does he belong to a club himself or is in group such as popular kids, rich kids, jocks,etc. also we should start spreading along rumors digging up dirt on him a bad image will make him lose people and the school staff aswell for they don't want to back up a bad influence also does he have power over the school money wise?and if so how how heavy is it?
Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

Yuri shook his head. "But what kind of rumor can damage a mafia man? Unless we just say he's taken and ruin everyone's hopes and dreams," he added with a small snort. It seemed that Lemon was hellbent on keeping this guy around so he might as well go with it. Though, he wasn't sure he liked the guy much. Oh, that was right. They didn't know anything about him. "What's your name, anyway? You said you just moved here? Well, I guess we can figure out everything ourselves but it would be best if you didn't cause us too much trouble. We already have that idiot blonde kid hanging around. Our club has become so strange..."

Lemon laughed a bit as Yuri was being so serious "I agree Yuri, and normally, Little J wouldn't get this chance in life like this but we need someone unknown to Bronx and he is all we have. Minus Blondie everyone else has ties already." Her eyes rolled to Yuri "The quick rundown of it all is Bronx was engaged to me but I choose to leave him and make Yuri my second, while stripping Bronx of his family seat on the council" Lemon quickly looked back at the map "now avoiding the clubs is all we can do for now, we need to build our profits before our meetings with the Russians but Yuri and I can't be seen doing anything since our new found stardom on social media, a good play by Bronx, That's where we use Little J, he is unknown still and can do the dirty work" Her eyes rolled to the boy "Delete all your social media now"

"I don't have any that anyone could find"he said"but what do you have in mind for dirty work?"

Lemon's eyebrow rose at the boy "Still delete and you will do collections and distribution of initial," Lemon's eyes darted toward Yuri "He is new and plain, nondescript, perfect to get around Bronx for now" Lemon stood straight and crossed her arms over her small frame rolling her eyes back to Jackie. "Yuri could worry out benefits for your involvement and any necessary protection for loved ones".
"Now go get us coffee and pastries from the bakery Little J so Yuri and I can talk," She flicked a wrist at Jackie and pointed at the door her direction clear and demanding not excepting any reputable to her order.

As Lemon watched the boy go she walked over and rested her head on Yuri's chest "What am I doing my Love, am I becoming like Bronx?"

"Lemon..." Yuri started, though he never finished criticizing her where Jackie could hear. And honestly, he didn't expect the new guy to follow her meaningless order; it was obvious she said it just to get him out of the room. Still, he turned his back like he also expected nothing but obedience.

"You're going to corrupt that guy as bad as you did me," he sighed. He supposed he shouldn't be surprised. He thought of himself as a normal student before Lemon first walked into his life. But then, he hadn't ever been fully removed from it, just didn't know until now. Shaking his head, he listened as the door finally closed. "I don't know if I would go as far as to say that but I'm a bit concerned with your choices. Well, I'm not entirely against this plan..." He glanced back toward the door. "But I'm curious. Is this the first regular student you've offered this kind of job to?"

Lemon's face became flush and the was anger burning in her chest as tears formed at the corners of Lemon's eyes, The emotions of the past few weeks finally becoming too much "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME YURI," She clenched her fist and turned her back toward Yuri to hide the tears running down her face. "You watched me kill six men and line up the bodies without blinking" she took a deep breath and turned to face Yuri again "Don't forget we are the children of the elite at this school, We are forging alliances for years to come, this is how it's done"

She saw Yuri and his disapproving look and the distance growing in his eyes. Lemon stepped forward but saw that Yuri almost seemed to back away from her like he use to. "I'm sorry, Yuri, " she looked down and started to ring her hands. "I have no idea what I am doing," she glanced up to look at Yuri "You are the only person who sees good in me"

I poke my head back in the door because i had heard the blonde lady yell and ask ¨is everything okay!? i left and now yelling is happening!¨ i had said with a concerned voice.

"Lemon, I'm not judging you..." Yuri sighed, taken aback by her anger but also taking it in stride. He was used to Lemon's displays of emotion, used to not snapping under the weight of them. However, he did not expect Jackie to poke his head back in, leaving him finally jumping in shock. "Ah...that is. Everything is fine. I suppose we look crazy to you but this is normal." Normal. What a joke. Running a hand through his hair, he gave Lemon another look because that was the thing. This was becoming normal, for better or for worse. It almost made him want to laugh. "And for the record, I'm not the only person who sees the good in you. I mean, we've already collected two idiots for the club that seem perfectly content to help out a pair of mafia elite. There’s no way they aren’t a little bit charmed.”

Lemon didn't react as Jackie came back in but instead listened to Yuri. At his words of praise, a small smile crossed her face and she flung herself at him wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her forehead against his chest. For a moment she was lost in this overt display of affection forgetting there was another in the room only focused on how Yuri made her feel. Finally, after a long moment, one of the boys cleared their voice and Lemon snapped her head up, dropping her arms, to then quickly strat to rub the tears from her face.

"UH, sorry Little J, it's just the stress," Lemon seemed a bit off, the mental strain wearing on her. She slowly walked around and fell into a chair "Hey boys, Do you think we should finally redecorate this club room, make it fit our club aesthetic?" and just like that the subject changed back from killing people to normal high school activities like decorating the club room.

After letting Lemon take the comfort that she wanted, Yuri watched her drop into a chair, still feeling at a loss. He couldn't help giving Jackie a look as if to say, 'do you understand this any better than me?' But he supposed that it wasn't bad to have Lemon cling to him like that. After shaking his head, he went to sit in a chair as well. "You want to redecorate? But I was always quite pleased with the aesthetic I came up with. This is the Rose Affiliation after all!" He gave the poster on the door a fond look despite the fact that the club had evolved into so much more than his original dating advice club. But still, it was a nice club room. "Did you have something in mind?" He shot Lemon an almost dirty look before turning to look at Jackie. "And what about you? Do you agree?"

Lemon laughed a bit as she saw the sour look on Yuri’s face. “Oh Yuri the poster is gorgeous, and you have cultivated a warm environment, but what if we got rid of the desk and added in big club chairs and a nice big wooden sitting table, for planing, also we could set up a more stable read and sweets area, we we aren’t constantly digging in the closet, you have more disposable funds then you use to” Lemon looked at Jackie and smiled softly then flicked her eyes back to Yuri And she yawned stretching her arms above her and leaned back in her chair.

Yuri rubbed his temple with a half-suppressed sigh. "So that's what you meant..." He didn't know why he got surprised anymore or let himself get offended in the first place. This club was his baby in the first place. Surely no one would try to change that against his will. "I guess setting the tea kettle out and making it more inviting is a good idea should we actually get some customers. I'm not sure how that front will go what with our current reputation. But I guess the whole school is a little in love with the idea of us being in love." It almost made them something like experts on the matter.

Turning to Jackie, he raised an eyebrow in question. "Do you think lounge chairs or a couch would be a better investment?"

"Hmm"he said with a bit of concentration "i'm not sure while yes couches are comfy and you can stretch out on them, Lounge chairs are good for people wanting to be by themsleves. then with a sudden flicker "why don't we do both and a coffee table!?, and also maybe some counters and a fresh coat of paint?!" he said with excitement.

Yuri nodded his head. "I suppose those are reasonable things but we'll have to be careful since this is a school after all. A small bribe to the teachers should do it though." Finally collapsing into a chair, Yuri let himself get pulled into the papers that were waiting on the desk. Whether Lemon or Jackie decided to keep the chatter going or find their own work or even if they left, he didn't much care. It was only after a number of minutes that he lifted his head. "Oh. And someone should find that blonde idiot, Neiko. The results are back from the most recent profile matches and let's just say that he would be interested in the results."

After a bit Lemon was pulled away from her conversation at Yuri's words. "He only appears when you stop looking, plus I have things to do, for the meeting" Her toned seemed a bit off and more distant than it had earlier. Lemon slowly walked around the room pushing 6 desks together to form a large table she covered with an old floral tale cloth she found in the club closet. "Perfect" she announced after setting folders at each seating and turning on the coffee pot so the whole room soon smelt like a coffee shop.

Lemon stood tapping her foot lost in deep thought as she watched the coffee pot slowly become full with black liquid. Lemon was quickly jolted from her thoughts when there was a knock on the door "That must be them, for our meeting" She quickly rushed to the door and opened it politely "Welcome gentlemen, We are so happy to have you" Lemon looked over her shoulder at Yuri to make sure he was showing proper respect to our guest since this meeting was critical to her future business dealings with these families after high school.

Her father built his current alliances through clubs at this very academy. Lemon was becoming more ruthless and manipulative like her father as the days went on. However, Lemon held on to the fact that she has Yuri to keep her grounded to her humanity, at least for now.

*Bump*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus