Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Her Eminence Lady Cryu-Dzien wrote:
With the game masters? Smoothly enough, I suspect, being as it is that I am on good terms with both.

And I agree. Diplomacy is always preferable to conflict, if at all possible, though it is worth remembering that words of hostility may lead such exchanges to fail. Be patient, young warrior. If I were to make a suggestion, in spite of my.... lack of support for your objectives, the eldritch is not to be toyed with, I would advise that leading others to aid you in spite of their best interests, as one could argue Victi has done to Drake, is a course of action more likely to yield your desired outcome.

Thanks for the advice!
Yes, though I do have an angle I suspect you would at the very least tolerate, if you choose to speak to me away from her curious ears.

Let it simply be said that, while diplomacy is frequently about guiding others to come to a beneficial agreement with you, sometimes it is about enabling serendipitous events which your own hands cannot.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

God- er, you, I suppose -you two-legged space-dragons are so wordy. :/
That's mostly just me, dear. Well, and my clergy.

No kidding! I met some of your clergy once; cool fellow, he- why am I telling you this? You probably already- wait, are you omnipotent or...what?
Neither all knowing nor all powerful, but I am both to a great degree. So long as the task is within my nature or the knowledge is... something I may know? The details of divine perception are.... not easily related in mortal terms. My appologies. The point being that I can do most things, and know many things, but not all in either case.

Ah, so it's like you're almost at infinite power but not quite there. Still pretty neat. :3 I'd love to have that but nobody'd ever give it to me if that were possible.
Just in case it is possible for her to gain that power: I humbly beg you not to give it to her OR tell her how to get it.
All I know is that I was formed a goddess of my people, and that I grew in power as they did. While forming a cult may seem tempting, Raven, that does not work. While gods are entities of worship, worship does not make an entity a god. Usually. The exceptions tend to have a certain.... spark? essence? already. Whichever word suits your fancy. Particular heroes, those descended from gods, certain spirits, and so on. The pathways to divinity are as obscured to me as they are to any other.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

OI! VICTI! You trying to put a bounty on people's heads?

... if so, I like it.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Nah, though if I can cast you guys as the bad guys that would be funny. I'm mostly just trying to get out of Neo's crosshairs. I've had bad experiences involving detection magic and.... whatever the plural of succubus would be. I'm having flashbacks and I don't like it. >.<

No offense meant, Jules. You're a lot better than a succubus. You.... probably know how much of a pain some of them are to deal with, actually. Dunno if your seducers are any different than the ones I've dealt with. Hated those little....
Hey hey hey, Victi will you come to me soon cause i want to see that god.

Also when will i see Raven and Lisa!

Girl, if I can avoid dealing with you people until it gets back to murder season, I'd be all over it. You people will have plenty of your own plot real soon. Actually, I should get the bird to do something...
I’d love to see you again, Liliath, but it might have to wait. ‘.-.

Oh, come on over anytime, Little! :3

*cough*gotta get you out of the way of Victi’s scheme*cough*
But why? You could come over very easily , try not to get into a fight with Jules about things mothertypes do. I don't want a big motherfigure fight

I promise i won't get mad at you and i promise i won't say 'stop acting like a better version of my mom'

Yeah, I mean, I already kinda tried to murder her and the others, so I'm pretty sure we're beyond getting along. Murder attempt followed by accidentally burning a bunch of innocent people doesn't sit will with people like her.

Also, I, for one, am not really planning on racing to a conclusion here. There's a lot more story to tell.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

UHH, ahh, that comment was nothing Julesy! Just a habitual reaction to that kinda situation! I gotta charm people all the time and they love hearing sappy stuff like that, hahahaha! ... heh.
Well... then i see. I guess i misread the situation. I... I am sorry. I suppose you are right. Its always nice to hear stuff like that every now and again.

On a side note. Are you alright? Your laugh seems a bit... unusual.

*snrk* even I can see what's going on here.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus