Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

(pats) All of us go wild every now and then. Sometimes you're just gotta indulge.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

The last time I went wild...I killed a bunch of people I know.

How cute, Alastor the team dad.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Yeah, well, fun fact. Social engineering works wonders in a variety of situations. Such as getting a group cooperating well enough to not be a bloody detriment to each other in a fight.

Plus, I got a bit of a soft spot for kids. So sue me.

No, I got it, I was just being a little annoying. Honestly, it's a handy set of skills.

Ain't it though? Running cons, getting people on your side, making people falter, making people turn on each other... just, endless possibilities.

Sadly too long-term for my usual line of work. We do a lot of smash-and-grabs and rapid infiltrations.
SoMeOne say going WiLD? SOUnDs like a PaRtY! But in the sense you are talking about, well... let's just say I quite EnjOy going WILD. RIPPing out the hEArt from lOvEd o---

THATS ENOUGH!..Sorry... my dark demon side is seeping out... I will remain silent. It's better I stay silent.

Agreed...
I don't like it by the way...

When you have demonic blood as potent as mine...let's just say went the image when you come back to your senses is distrubing...I know from past experience.
Try being a full demon... but... I know what its like.

(sighs) You two just trying to make not wanna kill you because leaving you alive would be more torment or whatever? Because it's kinda working. Though in-game me doesn't know it yet. Ah well.

Ohh boy. In-game me is in for a helluva ride. Oughta be a good story to tell people though.
Avitra Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

V, could you, like.... not try to engage in psychological warfare against them here. This is an out of game, IC place. You can be nice here.

Fine, fine.

... I mean, we got a con artist, a demon-blooded human, a demoness, a stubborn child, a literal 'wild child', a witch and her cat, a vampire, and a hyper-advanced kitsune. I get the strong feeling things aren't gonna stay nice all the time.

HA! Take that, bird!
Avitra Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Don't make me get Ni.

Like, seriously, I'mma be real ticked at you if I have to make up his character profile in a rush for this.

Actually,I have no idea what in my blood.The aura covering me now feels different.Unlike the burning in my demon state which overpower the poor orc,this one's more...relaxing.Cool even.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus