Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((Yep, microorganisms. Air/Wind is Drake's, and Jules is keeping Storm, unless she decides otherwise))
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
((Yep, microorganisms. Air/Wind is Drake's, and Jules is keeping Storm, unless she decides otherwise))

((alrighty))

My my Jules! Leading the young one into self harm and blood magic? Don't play up the stereotypes of your kind now. :3
Was what I've done wrong? She is a curious bean. I was the same as a child. Besides, she wouldve done it anyway. So saying no seemed pointless.

Yeeesssss, let the rationalization flow through you. :3

Seriously though, keep an eye on her. Interest in the eldritch, eager to try blood magic.... That girl's freakier than either of us, I think....
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Ahh, the kid's just trying things out. Ain't nothing wrong with a bit of curiosity. Besides, experience is the best teacher!

... 'cept maybe that whole eldritch part. Ehh, I've made a promise, and I don't go back on my word. World needs more idealists anyway.

Oh yeah.... food. I'mma need food....

I mean... I brought in a buffet earlier. Pretty sure there's some left. Gotta work out how this 'green room' works, this'd be great back home!

I'm talking about in-game. Using heavy amountsof magic like that blows through my body's resources pretty badly.

I think this is either a divine domain or an eldritch realm, by the way. The energy readings here are off the charts!
I like my shard! Now i can attack people with bacteria!

Something something "germy little children" something something? Because honestly, ew. Oh, I am so happy that I have nanotech....

.... Not enough of it, granted.
Do remember that bacteria themselves as a source of disease have likely not been discovered yet on this world. They were discovered on Earth in the mid 1800s, and the setting is essentially at a 1400s technological development level, since firearms are new. Magic helps some, but it mostly means that this technology level was hit earlier than on Earth.

I think I will bother your game masters to contemplate the world more. It could use it.

What's this now? Another noble trying to exert her will? Well, 'Your Eminence', it'll be interesting to see how those talks go.

Also, great job Monkey! We'll have to think up some fun things we can do with each of our shards at some point.
If that big god tries to attack me, I will attack it with my shard!

I will attack everyone who gets in my way of meeting the god

... Uhh, easy there kiddo. Y'don't need to attack everyone. A lot of times, simple words can be enough.
Tell that hundreds of people on this planet.

Heh, pretty sure I do. But I'm just sayin'. Be ready for a fight, sure, but I'd like to think I built a career outta talkin' my way to success.

Damn, this is starting to sound like a sales pitch...
With the game masters? Smoothly enough, I suspect, being as it is that I am on good terms with both.

And I agree. Diplomacy is always preferable to conflict, if at all possible, though it is worth remembering that words of hostility may lead such exchanges to fail. Be patient, young warrior. If I were to make a suggestion, in spite of my.... lack of support for your objectives, the eldritch is not to be toyed with, I would advise that leading others to aid you in spite of their best interests, as one could argue Victi has done to Drake, is a course of action more likely to yield your desired outcome.

See? Sometimes a few honeyed words can get you great results! All about knowin' what to... say....

Just a sec. Now I know I haven't had much experience on dealing with YOUR kind, and do correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you just told a CHILD to use people as a means to an end. That about right? Bloody hells, not even I do that mate.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus