Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

(Just a heads up, someone wants to join and is waiting for a response :3)

"Oh? Whats the idea hun?" she asks

"I will have to tell you EVERYTHING! It is so interesting... a bit creepy though." She smiles.
Theron looked over at Clyde, a little upset about their conversation being interrupted but still interested in what Clyde had to say.
She steps in front of the machine. It scans her and she gets dressed again. She walks out and gets some water.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I heard you wanted to speak to the specimens, why didn't you just ask instead of brainstorming an entire plot?" he asked her, crossing his arms
He got dressed and wandered around, listing to his tail scrape on the ground

"Pick your tail up" a guard demanded
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she, being new here, entered the lab and stays silent other than saying her number"A-007"
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac eventually just leaned against a wall, observing what was going on around him.

(First off, how did he even find out? This building is huge! I imagine anyway. Second, ... I guess I only had that XD)

"W-What?" She was genuinely confused.
He looked at him and snapped his tail before walking away

Liza wrote:
she, being new here, entered the lab and stays silent other than saying her number"A-007"

(Remember, keep to the routine, you joined in at Free Time"

She looks over at the girl. "Oh hello hun. You must be looking for where you need to be!" She smiles warmly. "I can take you down there if you'd like." She holds out her hand

(He stood behind the door and listened a little)

"Don't hide it from me, you can always ask me and I can bring you someone to conversate with, I know how much you like these specimens," he frowned

(i have no clues what time it is) she walks up to the one talking to her and takes her hand"i am Liza"

(but how? He was in a room examining them?)

"I know..." She sighs
Theron’s eyes widened slightly in surprise, wondering if Clyde had been eavesdropping. He nervously fiddled with his hands out of habit.

"so, what is everyone supposed to do?"

"Hi Liza! I'm Alyson! Why don't I take you down to Free Time!" She smiles. "I will be back, okay? Theron, hold down the fort!" She smirks.

"So, how are you?" She asks

"So, Alyson, do you want a specimen to speak with?" he asked, leaning in teasingly

(Cameras. shaped like flies. Clyde uses them to monitor the specimen)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus