Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Alyson, you really like talking to them, do you?" he said as he put his hands n her shoulders
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"no sign language, i am sorry i was so inconsiderate" she looks down
" oi, that thing isn't tested and you could shock the poor lad to death!
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked back at Alyson and grunted, nodding his head to try to let her know that he would appreciate having some way to communicate. The sides of his mouth lifted a little into a smile for a second before quickly returning to their neutral position.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I didnt even say I had anything ready V!" She snapped back. "And I do! They are pretty great to talk to! And don't feel bad Liza, it's the thought that counts." she pats her shoulder.

"oh, i almost forgot to say this, If i may ask all of you, please do not play with my wings or tail, they are very sensitive"

"I can see they all like you" he smiled. "Too bad they all hate me" he looked at them
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac waved a hand dismissively at Liza, trying to let her know that it was fine.

He looked over at Valdis, his face expressionless. Had the scientist forgotten that he was undead and couldn’t die from a simple shock?
" who would touch you!? what kinda world do you like in where you think we care"

"Well then, I think it will be me and Theron, a close colleague of mine, will be doing the interviews. If you prefer just me or just Theron I suppose then please let us know when you are called down and we will make it happen captain!" She salutes to them.

"I will not do anything without permission. I promise!" She crosses her heart with her finger.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked at Clyde and shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t hate the man but he wasn’t exactly on friendly terms with him either.

she looks down"is he always that mean? Plus it happens a lot more than you think"

He frowned. "Meanies" he gave her a playful shake before moving off
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked at Cessair and growled a little, not liking how rude he was being.
" no one cares about anyone or anything here. so your damn tail is safe.:"

"Well I should prepare for the interviews. Does anyone have any more questions before I head off?" She tilts her head
Theron sighed and looked over some paperwork on his desk, wondering where everybody went.

He looked at Cessair. "I suggest you calm down, stop being so tough" he scowled

her tail wraps around her waist and she goes and sits in a corner
He glares at him, clearly, the day was just frustrating enough to push him too much

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus