Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Oh, okay" he nodded. "Can I be there?" the specimens wouldn't want to talk while Clyde was around
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she blinks, realizing she does not know the polite way to greet people here"should i bow, wave, handshake" she looks down
Cessair scoffed. " you rip us away from our homes, lock us up, test on us, use us. and now you wanna make life better!?
"Dragons are fascinating! I will protect you if they even look at you wrong!" She had a motherly like air to her.

"I would personally love a one on one interview. I have quite a few things to say about this place. Just call me down when you wanna chit chat." She smiles a fang full smile.
Theron was a bit hesitant to have Clyde be around the specimens, knowing that some of them didn’t really like Clyde. “Y-You’d probably want to talk to Alyson about that,” he said.

"this place is better than some places you could get trapped, imagine being trapped in actual hell, no food, no water, no anything to remind you of home, that would be awful"
" wait till you live here for 7 years. it's bad then."
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I did nothing of the sorts! I have no idea what happens down here... and I have realized lately that things have been bad... I wish I would have noticed sooner..." She hangs her head low. "I... am so sorry... and I know no apology is going to make up for anything they did to you.. but I want to try." She bows.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac was slightly interested in the idea of these interviews, though, of course, his face stayed emotionless. He walked over to the small group and waved a little at Alyson.

"I'll do that right now!" he said, turning away to talk to Alyson
"Hey! I live there! Hell is actually nice when you are--- um er nevermind. But yeah this place doesnt compare. Trust me. and you can greet people however you would like." she smiles

"we can have a chat now, i am Liza, my sisters name is serpentina, but she did not get trapped down here, my parents went with reptilian names"
Theron took a deep breathe to relax. Honestly, Clyde intimidated him a little. He went back to his desk and sat down, running a hand through his hair.
"whatever. He'll just defend himself and yell because he's right and were are wrong like he's big and we are small."

She notices Zac and smiles with a wave. "Hello, it's really nice to finally meet all of you!"

The Free Time would be over in 5 minutes
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac nodded and grunted a little, trying to communicate that he would be interested in trying out the interviews. It was at times like this that he sort of wished that he could talk.

she uses sign language to see if zac recognizes it

"Oh, can you not speak?" Her eyes kinda light up. "I may be able to help you there! With one on one sessions I can make you a device that either heals your vocal cords or use some technology to help you speak." She smiles. "I-If you are interested!" She grins.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked at Liza, wondering what she was doing with her hands. He had never been given a chance to learn sign language.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus