Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If you’re not interested, then allow me to humbly reject.”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i feel like your faith with a divine figure is the biggest reason to why i am going to reject you as the thought of a higher being then humans controlling our fates seems dumb however respecting your service record miss Richelieu i hope you have a good rest of your day mam"
"Date? Well, not really. I'm more of a love and leave 'em girl. But I would at least like to see what's underneath that space armour...rowrr"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"well i prefer commitment. i'll pass."
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“No way.”
*pushes the reject button*
Amanda Crusoe (played by Thatnerdychick)

she coughed a few times. "no, no, definitely not."
Brother-Captain Falravt Marrus (played by randomentity777)

"I might, if I happened to save your life on the world that you crashed on. I just hope you don't mind if I keep my helmet on, I have some rather nasty scars that might disturb you."
five (played by Wandering_Mary)

You look fun, but I'm afraid I'm much too young, and I already have someone on mind for this...
“Not interested.” Reject
“You seem like an admirable man.” Date
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

"I dont date girls only date boys hun so reject you dont deserve my lust"
Tiger Claw (played by JetStorm)

"Reject for many reasons....You seem like a player, you're lustful, and way too young for me..."

Reject
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

You look like you are able to hold up in a fight... But I don't really care for romance, especially with how many I've seen die....
I'll reject, I barely know you and I think you would seem happier with someone less childish with a better sense of romance than me
Aki (played by pixl.Bee)

"Well... I'd go on a date with you (if you wanted to) and at least see how it goes."
Le Malin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“As someone old enough to be your grandma....I would prefer to pass. Besides....the way I look could get you in trouble.”

Reject
Mary (played by Wandering_Mary)

well considering you just called yourself old, I would but I don't think you would be comfortable with it...
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"A dragon? Do you have a humanoid form? If so... and you would be so kind as to step inside my tower? Yes, right inside that inscribed circle on the floor. We can certainly call it a date."
Mitsue (played by JetStorm)

". . .I would date you if you were my age...so I guess Reject."

Reject
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re not exactly inspiring confidence in me. Maybe you can be my friend, but you have to put up into the seas.”

Reject

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus