Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

“I.... think I will pass..... no hard feelings, though.”
The Sisters (played anonymously)

“I don’t know why, but call it my gut. Definitely have to pass.” Anallisa said with a shrug.

“Oh I don’t know... he’s kinda cute in a meek way... but I too will have to say no.” Allison said as she looked at her fingernails.

Ash didn’t even bother to look as she was busy flirting elsewhere so Amber said eagerly, “I’ll go on a date with you!“

Jennifer snirfed and shook her head... “No, not my type. Besides, I’m already taken.” she said before continuing to tap out a text to her boyfriend.
Alice Walker (played anonymously)

I'll have to pass...dating more than one person sounds like trouble waiting to happen...
Margaret Parongosky (played by Thatnerdychick)

She looked up slowly from the glock 17 she was disassembling."sorry, I don't mix work with pleasure. And you look like you'd be more interested in what work I could give rather then a date."
Jackson Rex Timberly (played anonymously)

"Um.. Look-" He began to stutter, quite blank-minded on what he should do exactly, "You look like a great gal, but, I'd rather stick with one night, then a long-term relationship.." He gave her a small smirk though.

"Maybe you have a cousin I could hook-up with though..?"
Moriko raised a brow from the boys words and shook her head as she crossed her arms. "Yeah i'm going to say a reject on this one. Not my type."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“You iz pretty green for a ‘umie! Oi guezz I can let ya be part o’ me WAAAGHH!!”
"Yeh, a Greenskin like you could go far in the world of romance, but I'll have to reject. You see I have a peculiar habit of only being attracted to the slender, pale-skinned human female."
Katrelle Madec (played anonymously)

“Oh yer a sneaky one, but I heard yer a Dunmer who knows his way around fire magic and well...you know yer way around. I like them smart and witty!” Date.
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

After fanning herself for a few moments and gaining composure."yes um, perhaps we found go for a drink"
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Why, if you’re going for a drink, then I’ll happily come too~”

Date
Sol (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Mmmm...might have to pass on this one. No hard feelings, just not really compatible-“

The warrior says while getting a drink of his own, some hot chocolate
Lady Keiko (played by Zelphy)

Keiko blinks for a moment sniffing the air. "Is that hot chocolate?!? Oh oh gimme some!! Er I mean if you have some more could I have some? Nice armor by the way. I'd probably say hm......A date?
Tyra (played anonymously)

Nice to see someone who wears about the same amount of clothing as I do.

I think some attempt at something like romance could be possible.
Moira Landel (played by Thatnerdychick)

Her gaze snapped to the rather frightening looking woman and she let out a surprised scream, sprinting away into the aether.
Jordan McBride (played by Alleluia)

Well... I'm married. But otherwise - totally.
Quilain (played anonymously)

"I must reject, though we could be friends. Not the right tackle. But I do know this bard....."
Patricio Gratius Deum (played by _Apollo_)

“I don’t see any harm in dating, as long as you don’t mind breaking a few laws every so often...”
I'm not old enough to date yet and my parents won't let me, but hey when I turn 16, maybe?
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m afraid I’d be too old for you. I was born in 1916, you see.”

Reject

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus