Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Rúna (played by EagleBearer)

"I'll keep it short. Reject. I am not into men.", she playfully twirled her axe.
"In that case, I'm gonna have to pass, too."
wyvern Hydra (played by starwolf)

*the child stared at him* "reject my mate wouldnt want me to be dishonest to his heart"
Jacques (played by Juls)

"These lands are filled with strange new beasts, indeed! Not to court though. Just to record in my notes and, if you would stay still long enough, wyvern, to sketch in my journal."
Mary (played by Wandering_Mary)

"The infection wouldn't like you, nor do you look like someone who would date a dragon, so pass"
The Fallen King (played by Falyn)

The portly middle-aged man's deep brown eyes widened behind his dark wire rimmed glasses has he looked up at the impressive azure dragon before him. He then tilted his head towards the Fallen King. The puppet violently shook its head. "REJECT!" It loudly yelled.

The man shook his should. "Sorry, it would seem the Fallen King would rather not."
Velveloth (played anonymously)

"Ah, it's a no, reject. You are an interesting fellow though." He smiles revealing his perfect white teeth. "Perhaps we could chat about your puppets?"
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

“I would have to reject cause I have eyes on someone else…”
"Date. So what if you're taken, that hasn't stopped me before."
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

"I believe Madame, you are the wrong gender to pique ma curiosité." He gives a dramatic bow with multiple flourished twirls of his right arm. "I must bid you adieu!" With this he quickly departs.

Sadly, it seems Benoît rejects the lady.
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

”Reject.” was all the man said, hidden away because Diavolo cares about his anonymity.
"A bit too much attitude, but I'd be a fool to deny just from that!" Offering a devious smirk, Jack knew he'd never deny a challenge.
Autumn Raine (played by Dawnia)

“Oh my! Another city, another concert, another backstage pass, another date?”
"I suppose I could try it."
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"You seem like you'd be a lot of fun to work with. If you'd like, we could talk about it over dinner." The tall male offered with a faint grin
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

"I'd most certainly be interested in a date with you," He murmured, amusement glinting in his eyes.
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Reject, these is to much evil energy for me."
Velveloth (played anonymously)

"Reject. You are a bit too young for me. I'm not sure what a Jedi is but I like your enthusiasm."
"A fellow Drow? I'll gladly attempt a date with you."
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Iiii don't think I'm cut out for life in the underdark. Sorry~"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus