Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Nails (played anonymously)

“Sadly, I don’t think you’re sane enough to be dating material. Shame, since you’re so cute. What a waste.”

Pass
Walter McClain (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"I'll have to pass, doubt we'd be all that compatible. Still, I'm sure you'd be fun to drink with. Care to join me for a glass of Zero Gee Brew? It's not the best choice, it's Spacer's Choice!"
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

“Well, how could I say no to a pint of Zero Gee Brew? Date, at least once anyway.”
Koko Bloodmoon (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I have always liked watching the stars and wondering if there were others out there looking back at us. I would like a date as you would be fun to talk to.”
"Me? I've never been one to turn down a date, even if someone isn't my type. I'm the kind of girl who likes a nice dinner that turns into a passionate one night stand. Forgive me if I sound a bit flirtatious, but it's just how I am."
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Can't say that rejecting someone without even giving them a chance is more my style, but at this point, I'm a little jaded," Greg stated sheepishly. "Suppose it's a matter of time and effort; one of which I don't have a lot of. It's nothing personal, you understand?"

Lestrade's tired expression sobers as though he's recalled something. His gaze then probes the agent inquisitively. "Hang on -- haven't we met somewhere before?"
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

Kit began blushing. "M-Maybe if I got t-t-to know you b-better..."
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’d rather make friends. Nothing personal.” Reject
Nanaki (played anonymously)

"SEPHIROTH!!! DIE!!!!!!!" He roared as he launched himself at the One Winged Angel to attack him.

Safe to say it's a Reject, folks.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Why are these particular genres so unduly popular?" the consulting detective inquires aloud, though a response is hardly expected. He assumes natural chemistry is to blame coinciding with an inability to curb one's own urges.

Sherlock turns now to analyze the feline and his rather intriguing tail. "I'm going to have to reject you, obviously. But do carry on. I'm sure you and the gentleman with the unusually long sword -- perhaps compensating due to latent mummy issues -- have quite a lot of unfinished business to attend to."
Akari Numos (played by MoriHoney)

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
"Why are these particular genres so unduly popular?" the consulting detective inquires aloud, though a response is hardly expected. He assumes natural chemistry is to blame coinciding with an inability to curb one's own urges.

Sherlock turns now to analyze the feline and his rather intriguing tail. "I'm going to have to reject you, obviously. But do carry on. I'm sure you and the gentleman with the unusually long sword -- perhaps compensating due to latent mummy issues -- have quite a lot of unfinished business to attend to."

Maybe, If you help me find out who killed my sister?~
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

(A response from The Wizard, not the Space Gas Station itself haha)
"Hmm... Um, yeah, no... You seem like a pretty interesting person, but not someone I'd want to date. I wouldn't mind forming a platonic bond of some kind, though - I'm always open for that."
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"I honestly don't know about any of this." The mature woman sighed, "I can't think of anyone who would actually be interested in me. I mean, why would an old widow like me be of any interest to you guys?"
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"Why, you ain't old at all! And you know the desert? I'd sure be happy for a date..."
Corstag (played anonymously)

"Reject, obviously!" He tuts and shakes his head. "I mean no disrespect in my body language, and I hope you have many happy years with Harhi. I'm looking for a female, so any males reply then either you're a dimwit or you're just looking for attention!"
Rook (played by Juls)

Corstag wrote:
"Reject, obviously!" He tuts and shakes his head. "I mean no disrespect in my body language, and I hope you have many happy years with Harhi. I'm looking for a female, so any males reply then either you're a dimwit or you're just looking for attention!"

"Like you just did? I'm not looking for an attention seeker either, so pass."
Martes Ozcuro (played anonymously)

"Well, you certainly showed him. I like a woman with fire within her. Let me take you out on a date."
Ember (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m not looking for a multi-relationship....if you will. I seek only one man and then my wish is to kill him.” She crosses her arms. “However....I wish you good luck on your endeavors with the woman.” Pass
Ruvel (played by starwolf)

"im not even sure about dating so its going to be reject since I have no experience of dating"
"I'm gonna have to say reject for several reasons: I have zero interest in dating or relationships, I'm asexual, and I have too much emotional and mental baggage to keep a steady relationship."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus