Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Derrick Meuller (played anonymously)

"I have to reject as I don't want to go deep-diving for your wreckage being you were sunk in 1941."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"No. I think not."
Luke Nylund (played by Pantrane)

“Sorry about my brother”, Luke said in an embarrassed tone. “He really gets carried away.” Brash could still be heard playing his guitar in the background. “Maybe you and I should go out instead.” He grinned, looking like a miniature version of his rockstar brother.
“I don’t think you can handle me if I chose to date you, but you’d make a handsome snack.” The vampire said with a smirk on his face.
Darius wrinkled his nose. "I can't say I care for your culinary preferences, but everyone has their kicks. Other than that..." He smiled, disarmingly, a smile that was at a time oddly catching and full of promises but also somewhat _too_ gloating, _Too_ toothy, like a shark would smile before chopping off a diver's limbs,"... you have the potential to attract my interest. I would not refuse a date."
Quilain (played anonymously)

"The 1970's toothbrush stuck in your gob doesn't give the right impression. Unless of course, it's a long cigarette holder that was considered an essential part of ladies' fashion from the early 1910s through early to the mid 1970s. Mate, you're a reject!"
Katrelle Madec (played anonymously)

"By Kynareth! Ye Aesi are not subtle are ye! Still ye have a pleasing form and devious humour. I would follow ye once my duties were attended to." Date.
Ayanami (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m not sure how to feel about this....” Ayanami stares blankly for a moment... “I’m sorry, but it’s a reject from me.”
Robert Daniels (played anonymously)

“Hmm... I’ll date a destroyer.”
(Laudomia, 2nd gen)
"... not that I complain about your, uh, choice of attire but I would be happy to make you ab outfit that makes your gorgeous features stand out and show that you are a long way from becoming an old and lonely gentleman! Why yes, I'd totally date!"
Patricio Gratius Deum (played by _Apollo_)

He looked at Laudomia and shook his head. “I’m afraid I’ll have to reject this one.” He chuckled slightly and crossed his arms.
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

She gave him a glance, then downed an ale. "No.. I'm more likely to shoot you actually pretty boy."
Derrick Meuller (played anonymously)

"No. I think not."
“Hmm....Maybe it wouldn’t hurt? Would you like a flower? This one’s on the house.”

Date
Mason Brown (played by EchoSama)

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to reject you. There's nothing wrong with you, You seem like a delightful woman. It's just that I'm not interested, sorry"

Reject
"Hm... let's see. Animals, music and a desire for deep connection? I wouldn't mind having a drink with you." She says, a warm and wide smile appearing on her face after her words.

~ Date
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"Oh hey, I really like your hair... I would ask you for a date."
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

"Ah--! Hm, no... Sorry."

((I don't think I'd date Phineas either but I think I'd gently appreciate him))
Lorana (played by Thatnerdychick)

she blinked few times. "eh, i'll have to pass, but i do provide matchmaking services"
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hahaha! Nothing personal, but I’m not feeling this one~”

Pass

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus